Delonte West

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:53 pm
Thanks for the clarifications guys, lol and about Delonte has he signed any where yet? have not heard a word.

» Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:52 pm
No clue whats going on with this guy. I would definately take a risk getting this guy. a cheap short term deal would be totally worth going after at this stage of Free Agency

All Star
» Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 pm
Delonte West is back with the Celtics. What's up with the Celtics signing all the has beens? I wouldn't be surprised if they sign Darius Miles lol.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:05 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:Delonte West is back with the Celtics. What's up with the Celtics signing all the has beens? I wouldn't be surprised if they sign Darius Miles lol.

Last chance for Delonte it looks like and he could really fit in on that Celtics team

All Star
» Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:53 pm
With a cast of super stars Delonte will be kept in check, he is still a decent player and will be an excellent back-up to Rondo.

Site Admin
» Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 am
I've never been much of a fan of west or his game, now that he is with the C's that completes the trifecta - i hate him now :evil:

All Star
» Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:24 am
They signed him to get in LeBron's head during the playoffs. Very smart.

All Star
» Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 pm
Beast Mode wrote:They signed him to get in LeBron's head during the playoffs. Very smart.

OOOhhh, good point. I never thought of that angle. I was thinking they have: Rondo, Robinson, and marques daniles, that can play the 1, then they have at the 2 behind Allen: Von Waffer, lafayette and another rookie too. So still trying to figure out what they are trying to do there.... they have 17 players now on the roster.

Rookie
» Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm
yeah i heard about that too..but i say, he still is one of the best..i am still his fan no matter what.. :letitallout: :letitallout: :letitallout: