Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 am
PAWNO wrote:Whore implys i take money!!!

SLUT will do, You know that bro :mrgreen:



I know you wish you were :mrgreen:

Moderator
Posts: 5368
» Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:56 am
PAWNO wrote:I just wanted to wish Mr Crackerz a BIG

CONGRATULATIONS

4000 posts!!!
:D :D :D

Nice Effort bro.


Thanks.

Man, i didn't even notice that I hit 4000. I knew I was close a while ago, but yeah i didn't see i had 4000 until you mentioned it.

migya wrote:Yea, good on ya Crackers. Now maybe you can take nba fantasy league seriously this season :mrgreen: :wink:


Hmm. It depends on how busy I get. Last year I was so busy with so many hours of going to school and then all the hours of working, that I just didnt care about. My schooling is done (for now) so it will only be work that i will be involved with (whatever/wherever that may be). SO put me as a maybe for now.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:57 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:Yea, good on ya Crackers. Now maybe you can take nba fantasy league seriously this season :mrgreen: :wink:


Hmm. It depends on how busy I get. Last year I was so busy with so many hours of going to school and then all the hours of working, that I just didnt care about. My schooling is done (for now) so it will only be work that i will be involved with (whatever/wherever that may be). SO put me as a maybe for now.



The thing is I don't know how many people on here will be participating this year. Some have left and we'll need new ones to fill some spots

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:38 pm
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:Yea, good on ya Crackers. Now maybe you can take nba fantasy league seriously this season :mrgreen: :wink:


Hmm. It depends on how busy I get. Last year I was so busy with so many hours of going to school and then all the hours of working, that I just didnt care about. My schooling is done (for now) so it will only be work that i will be involved with (whatever/wherever that may be). SO put me as a maybe for now.



The thing is I don't know how many people on here will be participating this year. Some have left and we'll need new ones to fill some spots



mig , you talked me into to it last year and I had a good run...till the end that is...count me in.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 pm
JOEL wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:Yea, good on ya Crackers. Now maybe you can take nba fantasy league seriously this season :mrgreen: :wink:


Hmm. It depends on how busy I get. Last year I was so busy with so many hours of going to school and then all the hours of working, that I just didnt care about. My schooling is done (for now) so it will only be work that i will be involved with (whatever/wherever that may be). SO put me as a maybe for now.



The thing is I don't know how many people on here will be participating this year. Some have left and we'll need new ones to fill some spots



mig , you talked me into to it last year and I had a good run...till the end that is...count me in.



Glad to hear you will be in it. We will need at least six participants for a decent enough league, though ten participants would be ideal, the way we've had it the last few years. When the time comes, I'll make a thread in the fantasy forum and put the call out for people here to join
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am
migya wrote:
JOEL wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:Yea, good on ya Crackers. Now maybe you can take nba fantasy league seriously this season :mrgreen: :wink:


Hmm. It depends on how busy I get. Last year I was so busy with so many hours of going to school and then all the hours of working, that I just didnt care about. My schooling is done (for now) so it will only be work that i will be involved with (whatever/wherever that may be). SO put me as a maybe for now.



The thing is I don't know how many people on here will be participating this year. Some have left and we'll need new ones to fill some spots



mig , you talked me into to it last year and I had a good run...till the end that is...count me in.



Glad to hear you will be in it. We will need at least six participants for a decent enough league, though ten participants would be ideal, the way we've had it the last few years. When the time comes, I'll make a thread in the fantasy forum and put the call out for people here to join



BRO.

I don't think there'll be a issue,

Sure a contingency of our fantasy'ers packed up and left, But you just need to look at how good this community rallied together for the NFL fantasy league when the others needed there diapers changed. (4 people signed up for the vacant teams in less then 24 hours) I'm pretty sure with that level of commitment to a Football league on a hoops site only means we will have 10fold when it comes to a actual basketball league.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am
PAWNO wrote:
migya wrote:
JOEL wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Hmm. It depends on how busy I get. Last year I was so busy with so many hours of going to school and then all the hours of working, that I just didnt care about. My schooling is done (for now) so it will only be work that i will be involved with (whatever/wherever that may be). SO put me as a maybe for now.



The thing is I don't know how many people on here will be participating this year. Some have left and we'll need new ones to fill some spots



mig , you talked me into to it last year and I had a good run...till the end that is...count me in.



Glad to hear you will be in it. We will need at least six participants for a decent enough league, though ten participants would be ideal, the way we've had it the last few years. When the time comes, I'll make a thread in the fantasy forum and put the call out for people here to join



BRO.

I don't think there'll be a issue,

Sure a contingency of our fantasy'ers packed up and left, But you just need to look at how good this community rallied together for the NFL fantasy league when the others needed there diapers changed. (4 people signed up for the vacant teams in less then 24 hours) I'm pretty sure with that level of commitment to a Football league on a hoops site only means we will have 10fold when it comes to a actual basketball league.



Yea, there are alot of good people here. Be good to have most in nba fantasy league with us
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3640
» Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm
I'll be down for the NBA fantasy league. I am more attracted to the NFL fantasy as it just more popular and I'm much more knowledgeable when it comes to the NFL than the NBA.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm
I tried once NBA fantasy, I'm not sure I even got all the rules, cause I got bored pretty quickly. NFL fantasy on the other hand is much better.

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:24 pm
Never played NBA fantasy, in fact this my only second yr playing NFL fantasy, but I wouldn't mind either.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Never played NBA fantasy, in fact this my only second yr playing NFL fantasy, but I wouldn't mind either.




Be good to have you there :wink:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:51 pm
with the many new comers willing to commit to the nba fantasy migya is licking his chops...not so fast their , the rookies and soph's could pull off a championship :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:13 pm
JOEL wrote:with the many new comers willing to commit to the nba fantasy migya is licking his chops...not so fast their , the rookies and soph's could pull off a championship :mrgreen:



Anything could happen, but I'm a seasoned veteran :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 am
U always seem to be in the mix for a playoff birth. Don't think i've seen Migya win a minor premiership (nor a major premiership).

In my eyes. Your a STINK drafter. But gotta give credit where due. Your a Cunniving Gm. Can tear someone a new asshole in a trade. Like xb last year in that Beasley for Melo deal.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 am
PAWNO wrote:U always seem to be in the mix for a playoff birth. Don't think i've seen Migya win a minor premiership (nor a major premiership).

In my eyes. Your a STINK drafter. But gotta give credit where due. Your a Cunniving Gm. Can tear someone a new asshole in a trade. Like xb last year in that Beasley for Melo deal.



I got 1st in the regular season standings at least two years in a row out of the last four years we've had this on this forum. I won the whole thing in about half the fantasy leagues we've had here, H2H and roto.

You were not in the leagues from the start Pawno, so you didn't see them, but I think you can check them, because I linked the leagues together from last season with the ones from the years before

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests