JorShoes cheap Mauri

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Banned
Posts: 1
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:16 am
Mr. Crackerz edited due to Spam
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:29 pm
Cmon now. You're really going to spam us with your site?

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:Cmon now. You're really going to spam us with your site?


Foreal, people these days :banghead: :banghead:

Moderator
Posts: 5365
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:55 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:Cmon now. You're really going to spam us with your site?


Foreal, people these days :banghead: :banghead:


yea i edited the post. Hopefully that is better.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 pm
BAN HIS ASS CRACKERZ!!!!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm
Wow Mr.Crackerz lost his BAN VIRGINITY!!!

Me thinks out of respect to the archiving on this board, when a Moderator makes his first ban the post title should change to

MR C/GUYBRUSH/JREED23 BAN VIRGINITY IS BROKEN

Moderator
Posts: 5365
» Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 pm
PAWNO wrote:Wow Mr.Crackerz lost his BAN VIRGINITY!!!

Me thinks out of respect to the archiving on this board, when a Moderator makes his first ban the post title should change to

MR C/GUYBRUSH/JREED23 BAN VIRGINITY IS BROKEN


hahaha thats funny.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest