GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 am
Jacoby Jones of the Texans... i think he has a chance of being a starter for a possible playoff team

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:51 am
fine wrote:So i got a question:

Are we going to be able to pick up FA before the season starts?

Waiver Note: All Free Agents will be placed on Waivers Sunday, Sep 12 at 10:00am PDT.

Or does that message mean no waiver moves until after week 1?

Question still stands but I will select Dexter McCluster KC.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:01 pm
fine wrote:

Waiver Note: All Free Agents will be placed on Waivers Sunday, Sep 12 at 10:00am PDT.

Question still stands but I will select Dexter McCluster KC.

I think the rosters become live once the draft ends.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah we will be able to do all that before the season kicks off.
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:49 pm
PAWNO wrote:
JREED23 wrote:I'm going with Donnie Avery, WR - STL
I really didn't check out my roster before hand... damn who's team was this again? I haven't played fantasy football in a minute but this roster makes no sense, lol.

LOL.. This was ALWAYS NEXT team!

But good choice on Donnie Avery, Correct me if i'm wrong but his like the first option on St Louis... Perhaps he might have beneficial fantasy production increase like how Roddy White was in 2008. When Matt Ryan hit the scene he automatically transferred that Falcons squad into a point scoring factory!!! I like the pick JREED :D
thank Pawno, I was surprised that Avery was still available since he appears to be the Rams' 1st option and I'm actually considering starting him over Vincent Jackson since I don't know how much he'll play/participate this season.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
OZZIEBEANS has sms'ed me his pick

WR NATE BURLESON, LIONS

& due to Guybrush not being here for another week (his off camping with the family)

BPA RULE APPLIES

WR AUSTIN COLLIE. COLTS
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:08 pm
Ok guys draft is complete :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS & A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE HELPED OUT & AGREED TO MANAGE A TEAM!!!
We will just be waiting a week or so until Guybrush gets back from his vacation and he will need to activate his team, We will then see what i predict to be a very active fantasy pre-season as the new owners look to trade the deadwood from there rosters and bring in the guys they want. Allthough i must say the 3x rosters adopted by Hobbes, warriorsstepup & FINE are pretty strong squads. Guybrush unfortuneately has got a few issues in regards to a TE and a DEF taken in the 1st / 2nd round... But as a NINERS FAN i'm sure he won't mind too much having one of the best TE and best DEFS in the league on his roster!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 pm
PAWNO wrote:Ok guys draft is complete :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS & A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE HELPED OUT & AGREED TO MANAGE A TEAM!!!
We will just be waiting a week or so until Guybrush gets back from his vacation and he will need to activate his team, We will then see what i predict to be a very active fantasy pre-season as the new owners look to trade the deadwood from there rosters and bring in the guys they want. Allthough i must say the 3x rosters adopted by Hobbes, warriorsstepup & FINE are pretty strong squads. Guybrush unfortuneately has got a few issues in regards to a TE and a DEF taken in the 1st / 2nd round... But as a NINERS FAN i'm sure he won't mind too much having one of the best TE and best DEFS in the league on his roster!!!

No Prob Commish, glad to be part, TMC did a great job picking my team, am going in really confident.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:50 am
Hey do KR/PR stats count? i know we don't pick the positions but I was curious...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 am
not in this league.... but in some leagues (like my other league) i reward 1 point for every 20 KR/PR yards. And of course TD's.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 am
OK guys, I'm finally back. If all is settled, I'll take Chum's team, no matter how hard it will be do actually do anything with it. :)

Pawno, thanks for Collie pick, I like it. And, I wasn't camping with family though, I was with my friends. :)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 pm
No worries on The Collie pick. Plenty of value there for a plot receiver. If Reggie or Pierre go down with a injury then Collie steps right into High potent offense!

In regards to the question from JReed about kr/pr. I'm pretty sure the individual player does not gain points. But rather points are allocated to a DEF/ST when ever the returner goes all the way!
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 pm
when will the league be up and running?

i.e., we have all our players
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm
Looks like he went to bed. He was just waiting on me to confirm chums squad is the team he was taking over.
I'll check back on yahoo in a couple of hours.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:54 pm
do we need him to login to yahoo to sign up his team? Could just make an account for him and give him the password and let him make all the changes he wants.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum