*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm
games I've seen boozer, he's been real good

*shrugs*
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 am
bada wrote:
Quazza wrote:Boozer's a MUCH better defender than Al. He's a great low post, one on one defender

Are you sure about that Quazza? Boozer has always been a very poor defender in my eyes. Especially for a guy so strong on physical but again he seems to be one of those guys that only cares to play one half of the game (offense).

Boozer has always been weak defensively, his greatest knock.

AJeff used to be a very good defender,I realisethat now he is struggling after his surgery, but the guy is capable of being a very good defender and can block shots well

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Yeah I have nothing bad to say about the Jefferson for Boozer swap that the Jazz essentially made this offseason. I think that Jefferson will have newfound energy from a) playing for Jerry Sloan b) Being on a playoff team c) Playing with Deron Williams and d) not having to be a center anymore. Plus I don't trust Boozer at his price tag.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 am
Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can download old nba games? I know bigs had a thread about a year ago on this, but searching for such threads is not as simple as it was in the old forum setup and so I'm asking in this thread. I want to get gaems from a few years ago, like when Vince Carter was in Toronto and at his best, like TMac when he was in Orlando and at his best.

Any help is much appreciated

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 pm
SMH, Glen Davis from the Celtics looking very suspect in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUwkG1UFGU

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:SMH, Glen Davis from the Celtics looking very suspect in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUwkG1UFGU

LOL i think all the NBA players are trying to do this... LeBron and Odom were teaching each other how to "duggie" at a party in vegas... lol so ridiculus.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:21 am

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 pm
Durant, how is this fair, he definitely MVP of this league, lol.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 pm
Talk about a head case, good way to start messing up your career.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5467630

NEW YORK -- Indiana Pacers draft pick Lance Stephenson, after pushing his girlfriend down a flight of stairs, grabbed her and hit her head on the bottom step, prosecutors said Monday.

A judge released Stephenson, 19, without bail late Sunday night after his arrest on assault, menacing and harassment charges. Prosecutors had asked for $7,500 bail.

Authorities say the confrontation occurred around 5 a.m. Sunday when the victim, Jasmine Williams, was returning home to her apartment building with two friends. Witnesses said Stephenson was waiting for her and yelled, "Are you kidding me?" before pushing her down the stairs.

A criminal complaint provided Monday by the Brooklyn district attorney's office said that as Williams lay at the bottom of the stairs, Stephenson picked up her head and slammed it on the bottom step.

When police arrived, Stephenson told them the woman had fallen down the stairs, prosecutors said. The complaint said Williams suffered head and back wounds, and possible damage to her neck.

Pacers president Larry Bird has said he was aware of the situation. Stephenson attorney Alberto Ebanks didn't return phone and e-mail messages Monday.

Stephenson was one of the nation's top high school prospects. He played one season at Cincinnati before applying for early entry to the NBA draft.

His next court date is scheduled for Oct. 19, according to New York-area media reports.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 pm
theres no way your "head case" line was no pun intended :D

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 pm
Beast Mode wrote:theres no way your "head case" line was no pun intended :D

Good catch =D> , lol, I did not notice until u mentioned.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:20 pm
Surprised that the Jazz are just laying down and dying the last couple nights..oh well!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:55 pm
Oh, by the way...what's up with Kirilenko's hair?
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm
That hair is an absolute shocker, isn't it? I liked Bill Simmons tweet, where he asked if someone has published a list/blog of the worst 75 Kirilenko hairstyles, haha.

I think the Jazz will be OK. Deron/Jefferson is one of the best guard/big man combos in the league, they just need time to get their act together as a team. Millsap is underrated too. The Jazz's problem lies with giving Raja Bell 35min a night. I'd rather have Korver at SG, but I guess you can't have it all.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:11 am
The Jazz's play so far has been bad by their standards and hopefully for them they'll start playing properly

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum