GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 pm
Damn, I thought I was going to get to pick again with the next 5-10 minutes. But then Aussie logged off. Could of went fast with Aussie, Chum, myself, and Mr. C all on at the same time.

Role Player
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 pm
I'm back!

Give me Brett Favre.

And Always Next and 8th Avenue...F*CK YOU!

» Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
xbay wrote:CJ Spiller

good pick. He was the other guy i considered besides reggie bush.

Yeah, can't go wrong with more RBs... especially with the ones I have.

exactly... same with WR's... just stockpiling them. Which is why i am shocked Bada and 8th ave already have 2 QB's. I dont have 1 yet because there is no need of getting a position which at this time there are 10 guys who are equally worthy of being chosen. Though Flacco and Kolb were good selections in that round, both bada and 8th ave could have gotten either an RB or WR earlier instead of a QB.

Franchise Player
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:I'm back!

Give me Brett Favre.

And Always Next and 8th Avenue...F*CK YOU!

All signs point to him returning. And I like how when you come back, Chum goes off. Haha #-o

» Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm
I have a good idea who is gonna pick in these next 2 picks. Anyone wanna make a wager, PM me.

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:52 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I have a good idea who is gonna pick in these next 2 picks. Anyone wanna make a wager, PM me.

I'll get in on some of that :mrgreen:

I will, absolutely, make my picks tonight, but it won't be for awhile. I honestly didn't think I'd get a chance to draft today. My player's wive's menstrual charts are at home and I'm stuck at work for awhile.

Let's see, after I get the kids down to bed, carrier the 2... I'll probably post my picks about 9:30pm tonight. Possibly 10:00pm if the kids get ahold of my shotguns again. It's really hard to give orders to a 5 year old with a shotgun :mrgreen:

See ya'll tonight.

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:22 pm
Chum wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I have a good idea who is gonna pick in these next 2 picks. Anyone wanna make a wager, PM me.

I'll get in on some of that :mrgreen:

I will, absolutely, make my picks tonight, but it won't be for awhile. I honestly didn't think I'd get a chance to draft today. My player's wive's menstrual charts are at home and I'm stuck at work for awhile.

Let's see, after I get the kids down to bed, carrier the 2... I'll probably post my picks about 9:30pm tonight. Possibly 10:00pm if the kids get ahold of my shotguns again. It's really hard to give orders to a 5 year old with a shotgun :mrgreen:

See ya'll tonight.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Eli Manning (QB - NYG)

Eddie Royal (WR - Den)

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:14 pm
another good pick / bad pick .... Royal is the # 3 guy on his OWN team ...

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm
Beast Mode wrote:another good pick / bad pick .... Royal is the # 3 guy on his OWN team ...

personally, 2 bad picks....u gotta pick that hot hilton lol :mrgreen:
She is no risk pick.... :mrgreen:

Role Player
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
Give me Philadelphia Eagles DEF.

Franchise Player
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 pm
Didn't know who to go with, so...

Jerricho Cotchery.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 am
Beast Mode wrote:another good pick / bad pick .... Royal is the # 3 guy on his OWN team ...

I figured I was taking a chance with Royal, but I have a buddy who's a bigtime Bronco's fan telling me they plan on using Royal a lot this year. I wasn't liking too many of my other choices at WR so... time to take yet another gamble.

I'm pretty happy getting Eli though :)

» Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 am
Minnesota Defense

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 am
David Garrard

i know i already have 2 qbs... so whatever ur gonna say next is not gonna bother me...