Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 am
The camping is ridiculous... I've had the game since it came out and probly have a day or so of playing time on it (24 hrs). I just got back on the other day... decided to go old school like I did on CoD4... made a Uzi class, marathon, cold blooded and commando. Went to some Hardcore team deathmatch, first game 34-10, next 2 games i went 20-10... found my niche I guess. Thats what I loved about CoD 4 ... yes the maps were somewhat simple, but thats why the camping wasn't as effective as it is now... we KNEW where campers camped. This new **** theres motherfkrs laying in grass all over the damn place... I honestly dont see the fun in sitting in one spot. I rather rambo style and die 25 times.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 pm
Beast Mode wrote:The camping is ridiculous... I've had the game since it came out and probly have a day or so of playing time on it (24 hrs). I just got back on the other day... decided to go old school like I did on CoD4... made a Uzi class, marathon, cold blooded and commando. Went to some Hardcore team deathmatch, first game 34-10, next 2 games i went 20-10... found my niche I guess. Thats what I loved about CoD 4 ... yes the maps were somewhat simple, but thats why the camping wasn't as effective as it is now... we KNEW where campers camped. This new **** theres motherfkrs laying in grass all over the damn place... I honestly dont see the fun in sitting in one spot. I rather rambo style and die 25 times.

Spot on Beast!

That was always the way to erradicate the campers...............just get a sub machine gun and run around like a nutcase to where exactly they were and wipe the little p*ssies out.

On this game, someone kills you from some ridiculous, obscure, random area/corner/grassy knoll..............then they just move onto one of the other 476 camping spots on each map.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:The camping is ridiculous... I've had the game since it came out and probly have a day or so of playing time on it (24 hrs). I just got back on the other day... decided to go old school like I did on CoD4... made a Uzi class, marathon, cold blooded and commando. Went to some Hardcore team deathmatch, first game 34-10, next 2 games i went 20-10... found my niche I guess. Thats what I loved about CoD 4 ... yes the maps were somewhat simple, but thats why the camping wasn't as effective as it is now... we KNEW where campers camped. This new **** theres motherfkrs laying in grass all over the damn place... I honestly dont see the fun in sitting in one spot. I rather rambo style and die 25 times.

Spot on Beast!

That was always the way to erradicate the campers...............just get a sub machine gun and run around like a nutcase to where exactly they were and wipe the little p*ssies out.

On this game, someone kills you from some ridiculous, obscure, random area/corner/grassy knoll..............then they just move onto one of the other 476 camping spots on each map.

Try battlefied james...and get a freakin PS3!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:38 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Spot on Beast!

Yeah man, I really liked one of the Battlefield games a few years ago..............think it was the first one where they brough in all that matrix style, cross map soldier switching thing.

As for the Puss3..............hmmmm, Ive said to Jen that I will switch to the dark side when this Xbox kicks the bucket, as I cant justify asking her to use a 3rd birthday of mine to buy me my 3rd Xbox..............Ill justify it for her to buy me my 1st Puss3! :wink:

Are there no campers on the Puss network then? :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:51 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Spot on Beast!

Yeah man, I really liked one of the Battlefield games a few years ago..............think it was the first one where they brough in all that matrix style, cross map soldier switching thing.

As for the Puss3..............hmmmm, Ive said to Jen that I will switch to the dark side when this Xbox kicks the bucket, as I cant justify asking her to use a 3rd birthday of mine to buy me my 3rd Xbox..............Ill justify it for her to buy me my 1st Puss3! :wink:

Are there no campers on the Puss network then? :wink:

As I told you before, i haven't played MW2 in like 2 months lol. There are ***** campers though, and there is no private chat function either. But I'm liking the PS3 and not paying for online service. Bad Company 2 is pretty damn fun. there are snipers and everything, but the maps are big environments and the objectives are the important things. Plus if you get sick of something, you can always jump in a tank, helicopter, ATV, fly a UAV(it shoots) and all kinds of stuff. Really fun game.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:13 pm
Holy sh*t................I was just in a game with a bunch of hackers.

One of the things I did when I came back onto the game was check what the top players were up too..............and after scrolling through over 800 places worth of the "top" 800, and seeing nothing but hacked scores, I gave up.

Well well well..............I just entered into a game where there were about 4 people on each side and the top 2 on my team were 684-249 and 986-282.............KILLS TO DEATHS!!!

I literally said "What the f*ck is wrong with you hacking c*nts, why cant you just play the game"

And the reply I got was = "Whoah there, we work for Inifinty Ward and we can do whatever we want..............this game (one singular game of HC headquarters) has lasted for the past 3 hours"

My reply was = "Great, so its the f*cking idiots who made and tested this game that have completely ruined it in game as well as in developing...........bravo guys"

And then he started telling me how he was going to ban me now and all that power trip sh*t those f*ck wits go on.............so I just left.

I mean seriously? why the hell are "these" people allowed to do that? why cant they have their own network where they can edit and screw with everything they want, when 99% of the rest of the world cant...........whats the point of having leaderboards if they mean nothing?

Thats why alot of my old crew stopped playing, because they were always up the top of the leaderboards and if you look at their gamer tags, it literally says "COD MW2 - Ranks Before Hackers Arrived = *12 Kills - *25 Wins" and all that.

Pathetic.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:28 pm
because people are pathetic and have no desire for competition, only recognition. By the way, i doubt they have anything to do with Infinity Ward. Most of these idiots claim that, seems to be an Xbox thing. Its pretty annoying.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 am
Holy sh*t Im starting to dominate on this game. 8)

Had a string of games today that was a little crazy.

128-36 on that small map with the oil rig in the middle (2 Chopper Gunners)
74-18 on smallish air hanger kind of one (2 Chopper Gunners again)
23-2 on Karachi or whatever its called.
47-17 on the one with the big house that everyone likes to camp in.

Sent my KD ratio from 1.67 to 1.70 in 4 games!!!...............hard to do when your nearly on 10,000 kills.

Yeah, so Im in a liking the game phase at the moment..............sure it wont last.

Got a little pissed yesterday as I was on that really small map again, got my 11 kill streak for a chopper, was on 32 kills, went up in the chopper and came out of it on 71!!!...................39 kills in the chopper!!!..............and I killed 3 more I think when I came out.

I remembered the totals (ended the game on 98-37) cuz I was real happy at getting a new kill streak..............logically would have been 53 or close, beating my previous 29.

But its still on 29!!! :evil: .................think I must have killed a friendly in the chopper or something..............sh*t.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 am
Still playing this game James? I'm thinking about getting back into it.... you need a PS3 bud
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 am
I just got the map pack the other day ... I barely play the game but my nephew loves it ... I've stepped up my game a bit lately, back to my old M16 Days
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 am
RobDIKUM wrote:Still playing this game James? I'm thinking about getting back into it.... you need a PS3 bud

Ohh yeah, Im really kicking ass now...............just running around like a nut case, getting used to the maps real well now and learning the patterns, ripping the crap out of these campers.

KD ratio is up to 1.84 now!
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum