Game Thread: San Antonio Spurs @ Warriors 2006-02-02

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:23 pm
i think its time for biedrins to start....

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Yes, Biedrins must start soon! He's already getting more minutes than Foyle!

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:32 pm
ya screw moral victories at this point.

it gests old after oh say, 12 years.

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:35 pm
fisher. for crying out loud. reaching in and fouling duncan with 1 second on the shot clock, then running over ginobili on their next posession. that pretty much sums up how he hurts this team. stupid fouls, bad decisions, even tho he's a pg, a vet. does this guy have a basketball I.Q. or what? i thought he was suppose to know what he's doing out there. yeah, and that 3 pointer at the end what was that? they had 10 seconds and he hoists up a wild shot that had no chance with what like 6 seconds remaining? he must think he's a shooting gaurd cuz i dont think i've ever seen him pass.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:20 am
drfrank wrote:this is a moral victory. we played well.

Seriously, I've been counting moral victories for the better part of 12 years. I thought this was the year that they were going to actually do it. Oh well. Maybe next year? Naw.. They still have the 4months left. they can catch the 8th place team, can't they? <sarcasm>

There were a lot of things that have surpirsed me this season. Some for the better and some for the worse. I'll perhaps recap this at the All Star Break.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:49 am
At least the team played close to the spurs!

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:05 am
Its the same 'ol tired thing when they actually lose. It is always something. A bad quarter, a bad night from a player, non-cohesiveness, other players not stepping up, etc. I'd really like to think that they've done a world of good this year, but this is really pushing the case for the "same 'ol Warriors". Can't get it done when it counts. Almost there, but not quite. A player or two away from making the playoffs.. PLAYOFFS???!! I want a championship team dammit. I want to see another championship banner being hung in the rafters of the arena in Oakland before I meet my maker.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:36 pm
ChronicallyInclined wrote:fisher. for crying out loud. reaching in and fouling duncan with 1 second on the shot clock, then running over ginobili on their next posession. that pretty much sums up how he hurts this team. stupid fouls, bad decisions, even tho he's a pg, a vet. does this guy have a basketball I.Q. or what? i thought he was suppose to know what he's doing out there. yeah, and that 3 pointer at the end what was that? they had 10 seconds and he hoists up a wild shot that had no chance with what like 6 seconds remaining? he must think he's a shooting gaurd cuz i dont think i've ever seen him pass.

You guys are finally understanding!! Yaaay!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:41 pm
Ludo wrote:
ChronicallyInclined wrote:fisher. for crying out loud. reaching in and fouling duncan with 1 second on the shot clock, then running over ginobili on their next posession. that pretty much sums up how he hurts this team. stupid fouls, bad decisions, even tho he's a pg, a vet. does this guy have a basketball I.Q. or what? i thought he was suppose to know what he's doing out there. yeah, and that 3 pointer at the end what was that? they had 10 seconds and he hoists up a wild shot that had no chance with what like 6 seconds remaining? he must think he's a shooting gaurd cuz i dont think i've ever seen him pass.

hahahahahahahaha

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads