GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
8th ave wrote:i don't think calvin is gonna be that great

I dont know about that....the kid is a monster and has an up and coming, but un-named QB who is only going to get better.

seriously, he put up nearly 1000 yards playing through injuries last year... oh .. and in ONLY 14 GAMES... with a rookie QB and a disfunctional franchise. Calvin on a team like the Patriots/Colts/Saints would be record breaking. by far the best WR prospect in NFL history. If you think he's "not gonna be that great" ... please... I'd love to hear your logic.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm
gut feeling... lol

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:15 pm
oh.

well, the TITS in your sig make up for it :) I'd like to give her gut a feeling

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 pm
Man, we are going fast... its my turn already... I gotta eat, but i will be making my pick in about 20 minutes.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:07 pm
*Final Jeopardy song playing in my head as I wait for Mr. C*

I'll come back around midnight to check if Mr. Crackerz has made his pick. If not, I'll make my pick in the morning.

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 pm
Man, I am absolutely conflicted. Ive got 10 names rushing through my head, and I am just unsure who to pick where. I know i will get someone i want in the 4th round, but i cannot be too careful who i will get where. That said, give me

Dallas Clark

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 pm
xbay wrote:*Final Jeopardy song playing in my head as I wait for Mr. C*

I'll come back around midnight to check if Mr. Crackerz has made his pick. If not, I'll make my pick in the morning.

Crackerz, XBay, Aussie Biedrins and myself are all hanging out here. Time to bang out 5 picks in a row.

Role Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 pm
I hear you Chum. I'm ready to rock as soon as Xbay is done. I know it's late over there, but it's only 4.30pm in the arvo over here :)

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 pm
Chum wrote:
xbay wrote:*Final Jeopardy song playing in my head as I wait for Mr. C*

Crackerz, XBay, Aussie Biedrins and myself are all hanging out here. Time to bang out 5 picks in a row.

oh man, i dunno if i can handle the stress of picking another one now... lol... just deciding which one i was gonna pick and which ones i was will to risk was heavy duty.... oh, what the hell, lets do it!

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:I hear you Chum. I'm ready to rock as soon as Xbay is done. I know it's late over there, but it's only 4.30pm in the arvo over here :)

Xbay, I'm stoned as hell so you want me to draft now :)

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 pm
Chum wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:I hear you Chum. I'm ready to rock as soon as Xbay is done. I know it's late over there, but it's only 4.30pm in the arvo over here :)

Xbay, I'm stoned as hell so you want me to draft now :)

Nah, it probably would be a better pick than usual. Better wait for you to be more... chum. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm
NEW RULE

Anyone who's a moderator gets a 8 hr time limit!!!

Totally unacceptable that they not be here, ready to post more frequent!!!

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:44 pm
i just facebook chat xbay to get his ass here... shouldnt be a moment

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm
Come on pawno. you are being irrational. you know the mods here have no life. make it 4 hours! :wink:

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm
GETCHO ASS HERE