BANNER

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:43 pm
Location: Foster City, CA
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 am
Hello All,

We have the new design up and running for the most part. Some of you will like it, some won't, I totally understand, no big deal. I've caught or have been notified of a couple minor issues as far as resolution I am looking into. Might tweak a couple other design elements as well as add some features in the very near future as well.

One thing I could use some help with is a new banner. If anyone wants to donate their efforts, that would be awesome. Or if it's better to have some sort of contest, that is great too. Whatever you guys think. Only catch with the banner is the width of the forum is fluid so keep that in mind, the banner might be 600 pixels wide for a few people, and 1200 for others, also need to factor the search box on the right into it as well.

If you have any other issues with the template, or have any features you would like to see added (or were on the old site that aren't on here yet) feel free to post here, PM me, or email me at jeff@goldenstwarrriors.com. Thanks for your patience while dealing with the upgrade.

Oh...and F the Lakers.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 am
hobbes wrote:Oh...and F the Lakers.


I didn't know our site host was so cool! Do you see the avatar bada gave me :evil:
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am
haha, nice man. We should have stephen curry's hand underneath the search bar, pointing to it. :D
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 am
Ooh and instead of the plain blue sidelines, some pictures would be cool...I'm sorry that I can't do these myself...need to learn photoshop
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 am
My face somewhere amongst the banner would only be appropriate
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 pm
Beast Mode wrote:My face somewhere amongst the banner would only be appropriate



only if the eyebrows aren't "threaded"
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 pm
I think it would look good with the new logo on the left side, then having the players on the right fading into the logo.

It's also confusing figuring which thread has new posts without hovering over the circle things on the left side. And every thread I see I always think it's only one page because the pages thing is detached from it.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Location: Golden State California
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 pm
I think the site needs alittle more yellow in it but it looks cool otherwise
Golden State Warrior Fan 4 Life!
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am
Location: The Bay Area
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 pm
Image

Err I think I did too much with the stripes.
Image
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Location: Golden State California
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Pworld wrote:Image

Err I think I did too much with the stripes.


I like the logo with the W
Golden State Warrior Fan 4 Life!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm
Stephen needs to be up there somewhere.




along with Reggie Williams
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Stephen needs to be up there somewhere.




along with Reggie Williams

:-"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 pm
hobbes wrote:Hello All,

We have the new design up and running for the most part. Some of you will like it, some won't, I totally understand, no big deal. I've caught or have been notified of a couple minor issues as far as resolution I am looking into. Might tweak a couple other design elements as well as add some features in the very near future as well.

One thing I could use some help with is a new banner. If anyone wants to donate their efforts, that would be awesome. Or if it's better to have some sort of contest, that is great too. Whatever you guys think. Only catch with the banner is the width of the forum is fluid so keep that in mind, the banner might be 600 pixels wide for a few people, and 1200 for others, also need to factor the search box on the right into it as well.

If you have any other issues with the template, or have any features you would like to see added (or were on the old site that aren't on here yet) feel free to post here, PM me, or email me at jeff@goldenstwarrriors.com. Thanks for your patience while dealing with the upgrade.

Oh...and F the Lakers.



ha love it. Hobbes is like a ghost around here. Keeps **** running in the back ground, but when he appears, he drops bombs
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 pm
Oh and it def needs some more yellow if possible. Maybe running down the side a bit?
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Location: Golden State California
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:06 pm
yup definatly more yellow lol
Golden State Warrior Fan 4 Life!
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron