The LeBron Thread

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

What city will land LeBron?

29%
Cleveland Cavaliers
14%
New York Knicks
No votes
New Jersey Nets
14%
Chicago Bulls
43%
Miami Heat
No votes
Other(please specify)

Total votes: 21

All Star
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:26 pm
Lebron would you stop talking and just tell us!!!! ((*&%*%$$%^#^#^#^#!!!!!

All Star
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm
There you go... Miami...

Rookie
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:30 pm
And Joahkim thought nobody came to Cleveland before.

All Star
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:31 pm
I don't see them being a championship team. I think he's letting their "friendliness" get ahead of him. Chicago would have been a good choice.

All Star
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:38 pm
Lebron is scandalous. Hes going to regret this decision. He will never be able to be mentioned as the greatest of all time if he plays with Wade and Bosh. He should have stayed in Cleveland.

All Star
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:45 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:I don't see them being a championship team. I think he's letting their "friendliness" get ahead of him. Chicago would have been a good choice.

I kind of agree... Chicago has 2-3 key pieces that could compliment Lebron better and a solid bench.
It will depend on what Miami can assemble around those three and if the big three work well together.

Rookie
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm
Money Morrow wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:I don't see them being a championship team. I think he's letting their "friendliness" get ahead of him. Chicago would have been a good choice.

I kind of agree... Chicago has 2-3 key pieces that could compliment Lebron better and a solid bench.
It will depend on what Miami can assemble around those three and if the big three work well together.

I think D-Wade was a better fit for the Bulls, then Luol Deng could continue to play SF. They chose friendships. If I'm Jarvis Varnado and Da'Sean Butler, I'm estatic. I get to practice against and learn from some of top players in the draft. I wish I was in south beach tonight.

Rookie
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 pm
LeBron disappointed me with his decision. Talk about ruining the competitiveness of the game. Its like Magic wanting to play with bird or jordan or the other way around. Effing ridiculous . Cavaliers fan..../

=D> =D>

Does this mean we have david lee now?

All Star
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:51 pm
Fact- Ohio's gonna kill him
Fact- Kobe's better, even if LeBron gets 30 rings
Fact- I am rooting against Miami, even with my love for Wade and Bosh..

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 pm
Even if they win a championship, I can't look at LeBron as great as he possibly could of been. It just shows he couldn't win a title unless he had two of the top 10 players in the NBA as his teammates. I love Wade and Bosh, but LeBron gets no love from me for this decision.

» Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm
Its funny. I didn't think i would find a team I hated more than the Celtics.... and LeDeuche and Co. come to the Heat. Hope they win 0 titles and LeBron stops being compared with the greats of the game.

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm
Dan Gilbert just completely blasted and annihilated LeBron... he put a "spell" on him. That was probably the most funniest thing I've ever heard from an owner. Cleveland is PISSED. Heck, I would be too if I was a Cavs fan. I'm on the same boat as all the LeBron haters. Can't respect the guy anymore.

» Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm
Here some Internet nicknames for the newest member of the Heat that are being stated around the web. Some are better than others.

LeBroid

LeBull

LeBolt

LeBlow

LeBenedict Arnold

LeScape

LeChoke

L'Ego

LeMomisateammatefucker

All Star
» Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:01 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Here some Internet nicknames for the newest member of the Heat that are being stated around the web. Some are better than others.

LeBroid

LeBull

LeBolt

LeBlow

LeBenedict Arnold

LeScape

LeChoke

L'Ego

LeMomisateammatefucker

I like LeDouche or The Queen.

» Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Chum wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Here some Internet nicknames for the newest member of the Heat that are being stated around the web. Some are better than others.

LeBroid

LeBull

LeBolt

LeBlow

LeBenedict Arnold

LeScape

LeChoke

L'Ego

LeMomisateammatefucker

I like LeDouche or The Queen.

Yeah, i like LeDouche...

CHECK THIS OUT. ESPN PART OF THIS COVER-UP.

http://www.playerpress.com/articles/100 ... lonte-west