The LeBron Thread

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What city will land LeBron?

Cleveland Cavaliers
29%
New York Knicks
14%
New Jersey Nets
No votes
Chicago Bulls
14%
Miami Heat
43%
Other(please specify)
No votes

Total votes : 21

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 pm
(Well damn, Body and TMC snuck in two posts before I finished mine, but whatever, here it is anyways. I stand by my stance)

And now the rumors begin that he has really decided to join Wade and Bosh in Miami. But before that there was all the speculation that his choosing Connecticut for the televised event was a sign he was going to NYC. All smoke screens imo. He and his lemmings (or is Bron the lemming?) are creating hype just so his decision to return to Cleveland is that much more noble.

This morning I was thinking 80-20 Cleveland but now I'm at 80-10-10 Cleavland with NY and Miami as long-shots. Only reason why it's not 99-.5-.5 is because I really don't want him to return to Cleveland.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 pm
Also, take any news from ESPN and other organizations with a grain of salt. They're living off the hype Bron has created. The more confusing signals they send out the more viewers there will be when Bron makes his decision.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMIER8qjgE&hd=1

i almost sharted watching this
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 am
holy **** lol
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:09 am
That is hilarious. ::lol: =D>
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 am
Beast Mode wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMIER8qjgE&hd=1

i almost sharted watching this

First candidate for post of the year... :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 am
Oh back to Le Bron.
If Lebron were to hype this up the way he has-- And not return to Cleveland, he’d be a cruel, tasteless jerk. Of course, nothing I’ve seen from him in the past, necessarily tells me otherwise.
War Years
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
War Years wrote:Oh back to Le Bron.
If Lebron were to hype this up the way he has-- And not return to Cleveland, he’d be a cruel, tasteless jerk. Of course, nothing I’ve seen from him in the past, necessarily tells me otherwise.

Actually, if he does that, I'm gonna root against him every single game.

And I'm a big fan of Wade, so it's gonna be interesting to see which one wins. Should I root for the Heat because of Wade (except when playing the Dubs, that is) or against them because of Lebron?

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm
Besides ESPN, many media outlets believe that ESPN is spewing false information that LeBron is going to Miami. Maybe reporters think LeBron is staying in Cleveland.

Also, this "drag" that LeBron is doing is a joke. I don't care about this "it is all for Charity" B.S. that players say they do, but at the same time increase their ego a ten fold.

Either way, I am sick of LeBron (wherever he goes) and I was never a Pat Riley Fan (i think he is a deuche... he's successful, but still a deuche). Maybe they were meant to be.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Besides ESPN, many media outlets believe that ESPN is spewing false information that LeBron is going to Miami. Maybe reporters think LeBron is staying in Cleveland.

Could be. If you ask me, he cannot be so removed from reality as to think this "show" would be a good thing if he finally says he's moving to Miami. That would be the ruthless, dumbest way to dump the whole state of Ohio. I don't think he's that retarded.

So I still believe he'll be a Cav, although I've got nothing more than a hunch to base that feeling.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Besides ESPN, many media outlets believe that ESPN is spewing false information that LeBron is going to Miami. Maybe reporters think LeBron is staying in Cleveland.

Could be. If you ask me, he cannot be so removed from reality as to think this "show" would be a good thing if he finally says he's moving to Miami. That would be the ruthless, dumbest way to dump the whole state of Ohio. I don't think he's that retarded.

So I still believe he'll be a Cav, although I've got nothing more than a hunch to base that feeling.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 pm
If he leaves, I think he better move his family and sell that house ASAP. With much love comes much hate.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:42 pm
I think he stays a Cav... or goes to Chicago. If money, legacy, and giving up being the man is worth it... he'll go to Miami. Wade the THE MAN in Miami... even if LeBron comes.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm
if only the Nets got John Wall and traded for D. Lee ... he'd be there FOR SURE.
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Wade-love him
Bosh-like him
LeBron-screw him.
~LilBallerx~

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum