The LeBron Thread

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

What city will land LeBron?

29%
Cleveland Cavaliers
14%
New York Knicks
No votes
New Jersey Nets
14%
Chicago Bulls
43%
Miami Heat
No votes
Other(please specify)

Total votes: 21

All Star
» Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm
I'm that blue dot - Mad Game

All Star
» Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 pm
If LeBron stays, who could the Cav's bring in? Bosh ain't comin'. Boozer ain't comin'. He'd have the same team around him and lose every year. If it's about winning championships, he'll bounce. If it's about loyalty to where he grew up, he'll stay in Cleveland and his career will never be what it could have when it comes to winning. Just my two cents.

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 am
Cavs or Knicks

51-49 Knicks

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 pm
KC wrote:Cavs or Knicks

51-49 Knicks

ditto

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm
not sure what is worse, looking at Lilballers huge Iverson sig pic or Pawno's recently changed gay raider fan pic

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 pm
hehe. want me to tone it down a little?

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm
about 1/4th the size of that would be good

» Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 pm
I was reading an SI article today... LeBron is staying in Cleveland. No Doubt about it. I am about 99% confident about that. Read Ian Thomsons' latest article and it basically convinced me he is staying in Cleveland with little doubt. There is that one percent he goes to the Knicks, but i think that is less and less likely as time goes by.

Here is the article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... ?eref=sihp

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm
1/4th the size and a different player please!

nah, represent who you want but Iverson is the anti-christ to me so I hate looking at the guy.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I was reading an SI article today... LeBron is staying in Cleveland. No Doubt about it. I am about 99% confident about that. Read Ian Thomsons' latest article and it basically convinced me he is staying in Cleveland with little doubt. There is that one percent he goes to the Knicks, but i think that is less and less likely as time goes by.

Here is the article:

Not to mention scheduling a national television press conference on where you go and telling everyone live where you're going is a slap in the face, kick in the balls, spit on the tie, and a knife to the heart to every single Cavs fan if LeBron tells everyone he's not returning to Cleveland and will be headed somewhere else.

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:34 pm
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I was reading an SI article today... LeBron is staying in Cleveland. No Doubt about it. I am about 99% confident about that. Read Ian Thomsons' latest article and it basically convinced me he is staying in Cleveland with little doubt. There is that one percent he goes to the Knicks, but i think that is less and less likely as time goes by.

Here is the article:

Not to mention scheduling a national television press conference on where you go and telling everyone live where you're going is a slap in the face, kick in the balls, spit on the tie, and a knife to the heart to every single Cavs fan if LeBron tells everyone he's not returning to Cleveland and will be headed somewhere else.

Yeah. What an egomaniac, at least the revenue is going to charity tho.

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 pm
this was posted on RealGM and had me lmao

FireNellieQuick wrote:
I think LeBron will go to NY, then once we trade Ellis there, the pre-game routines are going to be epic... they will be one hour long and will require a separate ticket to watch.

hahahaha

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Quazza wrote:this was posted on RealGM and had me lmao

FireNellieQuick wrote:
I think LeBron will go to NY, then once we trade Ellis there, the pre-game routines are going to be epic... they will be one hour long and will require a separate ticket to watch.

hahahaha

lol that is pretty damn funny.

All Star
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 pm
well it's official. LeBron goes to Miami.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/ ... iami_heat/

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:well it's official. LeBron goes to Miami.

If that happens, it will surprise even the Miami franchise... but I think it's great for the game. They're gonna be extremely fun to watch, on and off the court.

Also, it's not totally official...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055

... but it looks like it.

In any case, Cleveland suddenly becomes the worst team of the NBA, and Lebron might be the most hated guy in Ohio.