The LeBron Thread

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What city will land LeBron?

Cleveland Cavaliers
6
29%
New York Knicks
3
14%
New Jersey Nets
0
No votes
Chicago Bulls
3
14%
Miami Heat
9
43%
Other(please specify)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 21

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm
I'm that blue dot - Mad Game
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?

All Star
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:06 am
Location: East Bay
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 pm
If LeBron stays, who could the Cav's bring in? Bosh ain't comin'. Boozer ain't comin'. He'd have the same team around him and lose every year. If it's about winning championships, he'll bounce. If it's about loyalty to where he grew up, he'll stay in Cleveland and his career will never be what it could have when it comes to winning. Just my two cents.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 am
Cavs or Knicks

51-49 Knicks
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 pm
KC wrote:Cavs or Knicks

51-49 Knicks

ditto
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm
not sure what is worse, looking at Lilballers huge Iverson sig pic or Pawno's recently changed gay raider fan pic
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 pm
hehe. want me to tone it down a little?
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm
about 1/4th the size of that would be good

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 pm
I was reading an SI article today... LeBron is staying in Cleveland. No Doubt about it. I am about 99% confident about that. Read Ian Thomsons' latest article and it basically convinced me he is staying in Cleveland with little doubt. There is that one percent he goes to the Knicks, but i think that is less and less likely as time goes by.

Here is the article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... ?eref=sihp
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm
1/4th the size and a different player please!

nah, represent who you want but Iverson is the anti-christ to me so I hate looking at the guy.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I was reading an SI article today... LeBron is staying in Cleveland. No Doubt about it. I am about 99% confident about that. Read Ian Thomsons' latest article and it basically convinced me he is staying in Cleveland with little doubt. There is that one percent he goes to the Knicks, but i think that is less and less likely as time goes by.

Here is the article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... ?eref=sihp


Not to mention scheduling a national television press conference on where you go and telling everyone live where you're going is a slap in the face, kick in the balls, spit on the tie, and a knife to the heart to every single Cavs fan if LeBron tells everyone he's not returning to Cleveland and will be headed somewhere else.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:34 pm
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I was reading an SI article today... LeBron is staying in Cleveland. No Doubt about it. I am about 99% confident about that. Read Ian Thomsons' latest article and it basically convinced me he is staying in Cleveland with little doubt. There is that one percent he goes to the Knicks, but i think that is less and less likely as time goes by.

Here is the article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... ?eref=sihp


Not to mention scheduling a national television press conference on where you go and telling everyone live where you're going is a slap in the face, kick in the balls, spit on the tie, and a knife to the heart to every single Cavs fan if LeBron tells everyone he's not returning to Cleveland and will be headed somewhere else.


Yeah. What an egomaniac, at least the revenue is going to charity tho.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 pm
this was posted on RealGM and had me lmao

FireNellieQuick wrote:
I think LeBron will go to NY, then once we trade Ellis there, the pre-game routines are going to be epic... they will be one hour long and will require a separate ticket to watch.


hahahaha
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Quazza wrote:this was posted on RealGM and had me lmao

FireNellieQuick wrote:
I think LeBron will go to NY, then once we trade Ellis there, the pre-game routines are going to be epic... they will be one hour long and will require a separate ticket to watch.


hahahaha


lol that is pretty damn funny.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 pm
well it's official. LeBron goes to Miami.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/ ... iami_heat/
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:well it's official. LeBron goes to Miami.


If that happens, it will surprise even the Miami franchise... but I think it's great for the game. They're gonna be extremely fun to watch, on and off the court.


Also, it's not totally official...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055

... but it looks like it.



In any case, Cleveland suddenly becomes the worst team of the NBA, and Lebron might be the most hated guy in Ohio.
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron