WADE + BOSH in MIAMI

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 am
... Will LeBron Join them?

There is a rumor that the Heat will trade a future first round pick + Chalmers for Rudy Fernandez as well. Ahh, Miami has absolutely no one after Wade and Bosh (and maybe lebron).... interesting decision by bosh indeed.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 am
This offseason is already great for Miami. Two of the top free agents of the class, and a depleted roster that, don't doubt it, will be filled with several guys trying to have a chance at a ring, even if it means they have to take a pay-cut to sign there.

Doubt they'll get LBJ as well, tho... I only see him staying in Cleveland.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 am
I'm going to crack the hell up if Tolliver ends up in Miami with Wade/Bosh/LeBron. He'll be one of the few players they will be able to afford after signing the big three :)
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 am
Chum wrote:I'm going to crack the hell up if Tolliver ends up in Miami with Wade/Bosh/LeBron. He'll be one of the few players they will be able to afford after signing the big three :)

Just imagine a Heat roster composed of Wade, Bosh... Tolliver, Kurz and the rest of misfits that played for us during the last few years... :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 am
TMC wrote:
Chum wrote:I'm going to crack the hell up if Tolliver ends up in Miami with Wade/Bosh/LeBron. He'll be one of the few players they will be able to afford after signing the big three :)

Just imagine a Heat roster composed of Wade, Bosh... Tolliver, Kurz and the rest of misfits that played for us during the last few years... :wink:

omg that could happen... I'd be so confused. Should I root for that team or not? On the one hand I'd probably root for any team Tolliver lands on, except the Lakers of course, but on the other hand I've been getting all excited about hating on the new super-power Miami team :? :? :?
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 am
As long as LeBron doesn't end up there, I actually like that team. Except for the HIDEOUS color combo.
~LilBallerx~

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 am
They better have a plan to add more than just Bosh and Wade. I dont think those two plus a bunch of crap make them a title contender.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am
Broussard was saying this morning that Bosh's plan was to go where ever Lebron is going....
so he thinks Miami is the most likely destination for Lebron...

I'm starting to think Pat Riley got to him, and Cleveland didn't convince him they were going to build a strong enough team around him.
I'm also annoyed by all the Lebronapalooza...
go ahead... stack the team, and watch it get toppled anyway...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 am
Money Morrow wrote:I'm also annoyed by all the Lebronapalooza...

Tell me about it. I want him to sign anywhere, even with the Lakers if needed... but let it end NOW. :wink:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 am
To do some informal detective work, LeBron made his decision to announce his plans on where he is playing last night... Bosh admitted today that Wade and him made their decision last night.... Maybe they all came up with the decision together?

I dunno, but it seems like LeBron is down to two teams: Miami and Cleveland (Miami now being the Favorite).
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 pm
I hope LeBron doesn't plan on going on National TV to announce he's not leaving.

He NEEDS to sign with Miami. Unless New York can S&T with Tony Parker, that'd be a viable option, but to go on TV and not announce the greatest trio in the history of the NBA would be a dissapointment. EVERY heat game would be a SPECTACLE.
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:18 pm
sold out every game o.o
~LilBallerx~

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I hope LeBron doesn't plan on going on National TV to announce he's not leaving.

He NEEDS to sign with Miami. Unless New York can S&T with Tony Parker, that'd be a viable option, but to go on TV and not announce the greatest trio in the history of the NBA would be a dissapointment. EVERY heat game would be a SPECTACLE.

I think it's ridiculous to go on national TV to say where he's gonna play. Come on, he's not Obama or anything... What he does doesn't affect anybody's lives, other than as an entertainment. And everybody will know anyway. Just say it in a press conference and let's end the agony.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:42 pm
TMC wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:I hope LeBron doesn't plan on going on National TV to announce he's not leaving.

I think it's ridiculous to go on national TV to say where he's gonna play. Come on, he's not Obama or anything... What he does doesn't affect anybody's lives, other than as an entertainment. And everybody will know anyway. Just say it in a press conference and let's end the agony.

And entertainment is a MAJOR part of life. LeBron is holding 4 states hostage right now and 3 will be dissapointed [Miami can't be though] come Thursday evening ... one will be ecstatic. Don't knock the man for having an amazing promotional team. LeBron is gonna be a brand. The illuminati is behind it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 pm

They'll end up making it to the Finals, if not win it all. That's what happens to most former Warriors... with the exception of Murphleavy.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Next

Return to NBA Forum