Phil Jackson: "I'm leaning towards retiring."

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 pm
LilBallerx30 wrote:
bada wrote:Appears that Brian Shaw is going to be the next coach in Cleveland (he has been making calls to put together his staff).... this can only mean one of two things... or BOTH.

Phil Jackson is returning
LeBron is staying in Cle

Knowing that Phil only has one year left I cant imagine Shaw leaving LA for Cleveland without knowing LeBron is staying.




Beast Mode wrote: So by adding up the last two posts, I've come to the conclusion that LeBron is not staying!



Go me!
:-s :-s :-s


Bada said that Shaw would only take the job if LeBron is staying...

you posted that Scott has taken the job ...

therefor, LeBron is not staying!


And Phil can't possibly retire if they 3peat... theres never been a 4 peat... what better way to go out than Fo' in a Ro'
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Beast Mode wrote:And Phil can't possibly retire if they 3peat... theres never been a 4 peat... what better way to go out than Fo' in a Ro'


well, with the SLIGHT exception of Boston winning the championship 8 times in a row! :mrgreen:
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
LilBallerx30 wrote:
bada wrote:Appears that Brian Shaw is going to be the next coach in Cleveland (he has been making calls to put together his staff).... this can only mean one of two things... or BOTH.

Phil Jackson is returning
LeBron is staying in Cle

Knowing that Phil only has one year left I cant imagine Shaw leaving LA for Cleveland without knowing LeBron is staying.




Beast Mode wrote: So by adding up the last two posts, I've come to the conclusion that LeBron is not staying!



Go me!
:-s :-s :-s


Bada said that Shaw would only take the job if LeBron is staying...

you posted that Scott has taken the job ...

therefor, LeBron is not staying!


And Phil can't possibly retire if they 3peat... theres never been a 4 peat... what better way to go out than Fo' in a Ro'

LOL my bad. confuzzled btwn Shaw and Scott
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 pm
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:And Phil can't possibly retire if they 3peat... theres never been a 4 peat... what better way to go out than Fo' in a Ro'


well, with the SLIGHT exception of Boston winning the championship 8 times in a row! :mrgreen:



Man, that's an eightpeat. Doesn't count... :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm
Phils just playing coy waiting to see how far Kobe is willing to go to get him to stay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Previous

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron