NBA FREE AGENCY PICK EM

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:15 am
Name where you think the big free agents are going to land. Please use the following format...

- LeBron to Cleveland
- Wade to Chicago
- Bosh to Chicago
- Amare to New York
- Boozer to Utah
- Dirk to Dallas
- Lee to New York
- JJ to New York
- Pierce to Boston

Those are my picks btw. May the best internet agent win :)
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 am
- LeBron to Cleveland
- Wade to Miami
- Bosh to Miami
- Amare to New York
- Boozer to Chicago
- Dirk to Dallas
- Lee to New York
- JJ to New York
- Pierce to Boston
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 am
Haha, good idea, Chum.

Ok, let's see:

Lebron stays in Cleveland
Wade stays in Miami
Bosh to Miami
Amare to NY
Boozer to Chicago
Dirk stays in Dallas
Pierce stays in Boston
Lee to NJ
JJ to NY
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:57 am
Lebron to NJ
Wade stays in Miami
Bosh to Miami
Amare to NY
Boozer to Chicago
Dirk stays in Dallas
Pierce stays in Boston
Lee to Minnesota
JJ to NY
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:58 am
does anyone else get the feeling that just maybe, the Bulls clean up?
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 am
Quazza wrote:does anyone else get the feeling that just maybe, the Bulls clean up?


Well, Chicago has a good young core of players already and I think they are going to get at least one of the top players. My guess is Wade and Bosh go there. I think LeBron stays put. Three top players would be really tough to work out for Chicago cap wise.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:44 pm
lEbRON to NY
Wade in Miami
Bosh in Miami
Amare to NY
Boozer to Chi
Lee to NJ
JJ to ATL
Dirk and Pierce *YAWN*
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:56 pm
Lebron stays in Cleveland
Wade stays in Miami
Bosh to Chicago
Amare to NY
Boozer to Miami
Dirk stays in Dallas
Pierce stays in Boston
Lee to NJ
JJ to Atlanta
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm
LeBron Chicago
Bosh Chicago
Wade Miami
Amare New York
Boozer Miami
Lee New York
JJ ATL

Rookie
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:36 pm
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 am
LeBron Cleveland
Bosh Chicago
Wade Chicago
Amare New York
Boozer Miami
Lee New York
JJ Atlanta
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: San Mateo
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:52 am
LeBron Cavaliers
Bosh Rockets
Wade Heat
Boozer Heat
Amare Knicks
Lee Knicks
JJ Hawks (he just accepted the contract but I never thought he was going anywhere else after he was offered the max)

Going by these picks, the Nets get shut out. What's their next move to improve the roster?

All Star
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:06 am
Location: East Bay
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm
Chum wrote:Name where you think the big free agents are going to land. Please use the following format...

- LeBron to Cleveland
- Wade to Chicago
- Bosh to Chicago
- Amare to New York
- Boozer to Utah
- Dirk to Dallas
- Lee to New York
- JJ to New York
- Pierce to Boston

Those are my picks btw. May the best internet agent win :)


According to FA still available heres my list:

LeBron to Chicago
Wade to Miami
Bosh to Miami
Boozer to Chicago
Lee to whomever provides the most talent in a sign and trade
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 am
Beast Mode wrote:LeBron Chicago
Bosh Chicago
Wade Miami
Amare New York
Boozer Miami
Lee New York
JJ ATL



GODDAMNIT if i would have wrote here what i wrote on a different site id have it all right. Had Bosh + WAde in miami from day 1 and lebron resigning in cle

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:LeBron Chicago
Bosh Chicago
Wade Miami
Amare New York
Boozer Miami
Lee New York
JJ ATL



GODDAMNIT if i would have wrote here what i wrote on a different site id have it all right. Had Bosh + WAde in miami from day 1 and lebron resigning in cle


But then you would have just been copying my list? Still though, you got 3 right =D>


Anyways so just counting this site's predictions, I'm the only one w/o a wrong prediction yet. It all depends on where James ends up. When I win, I want this to count towards my credibility on this board. I expect universal praise of all my trade proposals.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 pm
fine wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:LeBron Chicago
Bosh Chicago
Wade Miami
Amare New York
Boozer Miami
Lee New York
JJ ATL



GODDAMNIT if i would have wrote here what i wrote on a different site id have it all right. Had Bosh + WAde in miami from day 1 and lebron resigning in cle


But then you would have just been copying my list? Still though, you got 3 right =D>


Anyways so just counting this site's predictions, I'm the only one w/o a wrong prediction yet. It all depends on where James ends up. When I win, I want this to count towards my credibility on this board. I expect universal praise of all my trade proposals.


lol... Done and done fine... Where do you stand on us trading for D. Howard :)
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
Next

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron