Target: Small Forward

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 pm
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:it's funny. You go on Philli boards and Iggy to them is what maggs was to us



If he were to come over here in a year people are going to be comparing him to S-Jax. The guy is ball dominant but has passing ability; he is not the greatest shooter and not much of a natural scorer. He does have more hustle than either Jax or Maggs though.

He's not perfect, but I'd take him over Jax and Maggs.

Quazza wrote:I'd take him for Monta, straight up, in a heart beat.


I think it's fair value, but Philly wouldn't do that deal. They have their Monta in Lou Williams.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 am
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:
Quazza wrote:it's funny. You go on Philli boards and Iggy to them is what maggs was to us


I'd take him for Monta, straight up, in a heart beat.


co-signed
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:47 am
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:
Quazza wrote:it's funny. You go on Philli boards and Iggy to them is what maggs was to us


I'd take him for Monta, straight up, in a heart beat.

They have Evan Turner dude. Their not trading for an SF. Iggy for Biedrins and Udoh? I never wanted to give up AR or Udoh, but...
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm
monta for iggy

monta for granger

isn't happening
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: San Mateo
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm
LilBallerx30 wrote:
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:I'd take him for Monta, straight up, in a heart beat.


They have Evan Turner dude. Their not trading for an SF.


Monta is a sf?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 pm
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:
LilBallerx30 wrote:
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:I'd take him for Monta, straight up, in a heart beat.


They have Evan Turner dude. Their not trading for an SF.


Monta is a sf?


Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:17 pm
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:
LilBallerx30 wrote:
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:I'd take him for Monta, straight up, in a heart beat.


They have Evan Turner dude. Their not trading for an SF.


Monta is a sf?


Yep.

Well, at least in Nelson's system he is.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 pm
xbay wrote:
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:
LilBallerx30 wrote:
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:I'd take him for Monta, straight up, in a heart beat.


They have Evan Turner dude. Their not trading for an SF.


Monta is a sf?


Yep.

Well, at least in Nelson's system he is.

Before more people comment on this:

I meant SG :shock:
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 am
Here's an idea that's mostly about getting rid of Biedrins contract...

Biedrins - 9,000,000 (5 years)
Bell - 3,602,960 (3 years)
Radmanovic - 6,466,600 (2 years)

for

Kikilenko - 16,452,000 (2 years)
Price - 1,250,000 (2 years)

The only contract we'd have open after next season would be Monta's, and we'd get AK-47 for a season :)
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Look behind you
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 am
Chum wrote:Here's an idea that's mostly about getting rid of Biedrins contract...

Biedrins - 9,000,000 (5 years)
Bell - 3,602,960 (3 years)
Radmanovic - 6,466,600 (2 years)

for

Kikilenko - 16,452,000 (2 years)
Price - 1,250,000 (2 years)

The only contract we'd have open after next season would be Monta's, and we'd get AK-47 for a season :)

HE EARNS 16MILLION?! whatdahell
~LilBallerx~

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am
LilBallerx30 wrote:
Chum wrote:Here's an idea that's mostly about getting rid of Biedrins contract...

Biedrins - 9,000,000 (5 years)
Bell - 3,602,960 (3 years)
Radmanovic - 6,466,600 (2 years)

for

Kikilenko - 16,452,000 (2 years)
Price - 1,250,000 (2 years)

The only contract we'd have open after next season would be Monta's, and we'd get AK-47 for a season :)

HE EARNS 16MILLION?! whatdahell


Kirilenko is a stud on offense and defense. I'd love it if he played out his remaining years with the Warriors. Besides, who'd make a better warrior than AK-47 :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyjtsMSGj2w[/youtube]
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 pm
Kirilenko is a stud of OFFENSE???? Come on Chum, you know better than that.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 pm
bada wrote:Kirilenko is a stud of OFFENSE???? Come on Chum, you know better than that.


I'm taking his passing into account :)

What do you think of this trade though Bada?
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 pm
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:Kirilenko is a stud of OFFENSE???? Come on Chum, you know better than that.


I'm taking his passing into account :)

What do you think of this trade though Bada?


I can't answer that objectively as I can not stand Kirilenko. I would puke if I saw him in a W's uni. Top 3 most hated current players for me and beyond that, I dont think he is even very good. He plays good defense but cant shoot and cant rebound ... everyone I talk to thinks he is way better than what I think so I am willing to admit that it could be that I dislike him so much that it warps my perception of him as a player but this would trade would be a HUGE blow to my Warriors "fandom"
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 pm
Sorry, Kirilenko will never be a Warrior. Not because I'm not a fan of him, but because he get physically raped on national TV by Baron Davis. You can't sign up for the team that raped your relevance out of you.
PreviousNext

Return to Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest