I am not really feeling these prices on new warriors gear

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Banned
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 am
I will make my own t-shirts with one of those printable iron ons. I never see any bargains with these teams or nba EVER. Its like unmittagated greed that never stops. Never a sale and never anything to help the average joe. I mean 15 dollars parking for games? Nobody is gonna come if they dont drop it.

sorry for the rant just tired of the ripoffs

Franchise Player
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 am
I got no trouble with parking prices being high.

Should do something to encourage more people to catch BART!
(Public Transport really does help with all the nasties of global warming)

As for the price of merch... Ah dude, don't worry. I'm sure someone is just trying to maximise cash from eager fans wanting to cop this seasons freshest gear. when the team starts losing & they need a quick cash injection then the prices will fall.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 am
Parking is always going up. I don't drive there unless I'm with family; I always take BART.

Prices have all gone up with the times. It's just how it is. Plus, you look at it this way... they're not competing against anyone. That's why stadium food is so expensive. There's no competition in the arena.

All Star
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:51 am
there's always sales in the off season. In less of course they bring in a completely new colour scheme and logo.....

All Star
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:08 am
You dont need to ever pay for parking unless you want to tailgate or something. Just park in the BART parking lot and walk across the bridge.

Rookie
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 am
Making new jerseys are just marketing purposes for gain more revenue than staying with the old jersey. Fans are willing to spend money to keep up with their team and Cohan knows that and thats the true purpose of changing team jerseys. Knicks, Sixers, Jazz, New Orleans are others teams that done it. Knowing this team, new jerseys = more money in Cohan pockets.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am
TankWatch wrote:Making new jerseys are just marketing purposes for gain more revenue than staying with the old jersey. Fans are willing to spend money to keep up with their team and Cohan knows that and thats the true purpose of changing team jerseys. Knicks, Sixers, Jazz, New Orleans are others teams that done it. Knowing this team, new jerseys = more money in Cohan pockets.

yeah, and I dont have any problem with that. Making money off your brand is acceptable to me... nobody forces anyone to get the newest merchandise.

Outrageous ticket prices does get to me though as that takes away ACCESS to your brand for all but the rich. Saddens me that a father cant take his child to a game much like I did with my father. Those are special memories for me as my dad worked so much that when I got a block of several hours with him at a ball game were prized moments for me.

Banned
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm
philliphines has the jersey game on lock for the bootleg throwbacks

Role Player
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm
auriflama wrote:philliphines has the jersey game on lock for the bootleg throwbacks

QFT.

I got 3 Warriors jerseys from a guy over there. Quality stuff at low prices.

All Star
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:22 pm
dhgate.com for all your "wholesale" needs

All Star
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:41 pm
Quazza wrote:dhgate.com for all your "wholesale" needs

good sh*t. good lookin out!