I hope Fuller is better at piloting than he is at basketball

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 am
Found out that Fuller is a pilot in Charlotte now. At least his post basketball life wasn't as bad as his basketball life. I can only hope he isn't a pilot bust.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/2010/06/wh ... the-skies/

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:14 am
The story needs to be updated as he lost his license for the following infractions.

1. He flew too low

2. He flew too slow

3. He could only land at huge airports and would miss the small runways

4. He taxied the plane around endlessly, never really taking off very often

5. He got way more money than better pilots

"We aren't sure why Fuller was hired, much less given a huge salary" Captain Stratosphere, the head of the Pilot's Association said at today's news conference. "We know that the person who hired him made some other puzzling choices, but many people even outside of the flying community thought he was a co-pilot at best".

Rookie
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:20 pm
i bet you only 10% of the people here know who fuller is.

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:25 pm
biggumt wrote:i bet you only 10% of the people here know who fuller is.

I remember Fuller all too well.

Franchise Player
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Or maybe its just that he is probably one of the low lights from our stunning collection of those over the last couple of decades..............and dont really want to comment in a thread about him.

Franchise Player
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 pm
Todd Fuller = Smart kid

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm
He was our Kobe

Starting Lineup
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Thats because he was an absent player...but hey, at least we passed up Kobe or that POS... Fuller and Foyle; what a mess...

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm
saintdee wrote:He was our Kobe

LOL!!!

All Star
» Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 am

The elders have to tell the tale to the horrified children around the campfire so that they learn and don't make the same mistake when they grow up.

Rookie
» Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:
Thats because he was an absent player...but hey, at least we passed up Kobe or that POS... Fuller and Foyle; what a mess...

plus all the new "fans" that came along in 07 who have not seen the Crap we had to see.

All Star
» Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:15 pm
There should be some sort of survivors group. We could meet in a seedy bar, dressed in ragtag old Warrior gear, telling stories of olden times until the lights go out (the bar lights or ours).

Rookie
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:46 pm
carlgo wrote:There should be some sort of survivors group. We could meet in a seedy bar, dressed in ragtag old Warrior gear, telling stories of olden times until the lights go out (the bar lights or ours).

ditto

» Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:09 pm
I only collected basketball cards from one year during my youth, but i chose the right year. 1996. I have rookie cards from Kobe, AI, Nash, Ray Allen, Marcus Camby, Marbury (ok this maybe isnt too great), Walker (see Marbury) and of course Fuller.

I think i have 3 Fuller rookie cards, and at the time I was so excited because Fuller was a rookie on my home team the warriors. I instantly became a huge fan of his (note, i was 10 at the time, so I was a little slow to realize how bad he sucked right away). Fortunately, the only thing of Fuller i ever had was a basketball card, but it was amazing for those couple years how much a fan i was of that guy (then he went to the jazz, and i didnt care after that).

All Star
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm
Chum wrote:

I remember Fuller all too well.

ditto