KG

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:24 am
Since the wolves made that stupid trade for ricki davis and trash i bet KG is not happy at all especially now that he knows his team will be going no were. Now maybe the warriors can really try to get a great player that will make a difference on there ball club.

Trade:
Troy Murphy
Monta Ellis
Michael Pietres

Wolves Trade:
KG
and filler

What do you guys think about this trade or if you have a better idea write it down.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:52 am
Yeah if wolves can make one stupid trade then why not another?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:05 am
I would like Mullin to at least inquire now and throw three players, such as Murphy, Zarko and Taft at McHale and try to get a response, either a change up of who is ofered or a demand for one exta player or something. The TWolves don't seem to have improved with the recenttrade and Garnett be getting fed up right now!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:31 am
Ricky Davis has played really good his first game with them. And I'm sure KG will have better chemitry with him than with Wally.

Seems we have one "why don't we trade for KG?" topic each month, but each topic includes our worst players. I still haven't seen one offering Baron or someone Minny would want...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:49 pm
TMC wrote:Ricky Davis has played really good his first game with them. And I'm sure KG will have better chemitry with him than with Wally.

Seems we have one "why don't we trade for KG?" topic each month, but each topic includes our worst players. I still haven't seen one offering Baron or someone Minny would want...

Don't know about better chemistry with Davis, he has been a problem with his teams before with his attitude.

McHale will want to start over with young, talented players! Three players like Diogu, Murphy and Biedrins or Taft should at least get McHale interested if not happy.
If Garnett wants out, then McHale will not get equal value in return for him - That always happens when superstars want to be traded!

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:36 am
migya wrote:Don't know about better chemistry with Davis, he has been a problem with his teams before with his attitude.

Not in Boston, he was on his best behavior there, and at times played at a borderline all star level.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:42 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Don't know about better chemistry with Davis, he has been a problem with his teams before with his attitude.

Not in Boston, he was on his best behavior there, and at times played at a borderline all star level.

Hopefully he will stay that way for the TWolves

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:18 pm
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ANOTHER KG-TRADE THREAD!!!!!!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:09 pm
I don't even think Murphy, Zarko, and Taft would make the Clippers even think about giving up Elton Brand. I think there would need to be more than those three for KG. I think it would be more like Jason Richardson, Pietrus, and Murphy for KG and a lot of good drinks. Maybe Biedrins can order some of that crazy Black Balzma from Latvia. That could do the trick, hehe...

But KG on the Warriors...hehe that would be pretty cool. KG and the Boss running the show by the Bay. How exciting.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:30 am
Clif25 wrote:I don't even think Murphy, Zarko, and Taft would make the Clippers even think about giving up Elton Brand. I think there would need to be more than those three for KG. I think it would be more like Jason Richardson, Pietrus, and Murphy for KG and a lot of good drinks. Maybe Biedrins can order some of that crazy Black Balzma from Latvia. That could do the trick, hehe...

That could be a more realistic trade. One that Minny would go for if KG forces them to trade him. I still think we'd be giving up too much (in fact, I'd rather send them Baron instead of J-Rich)...
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:00 am
have minny lost since that trade?(2 games i know,but Davis Banks and Blount have all played well)
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:53 am
Clif25 wrote:I don't even think Murphy, Zarko, and Taft would make the Clippers even think about giving up Elton Brand. I think there would need to be more than those three for KG.

Name three big guys on the TWolves other than KG, and maybe Eddie Griffen that have unique skills like Murphy, Zarko and Taft!
Murphy - Scores well with the jumper all the way to the three and is a very good rebounder
Zarko - Shoots, runs and handles very well
Taft - Very athletic, can score around the basket, rebound and block

Kevin McHale will be thankful to be able to deepen his roster, which is quite thin right now!

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:12 am
McHale should laugh that hard at that trade that even you could hear him in Perth. :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:56 am
Another benefit of having Baron on the team is that KG would actually want to be traded here now because someone like baron is on the squad. If BD wasnt a Warrior no chance KG would come to the Bay.

I wouldnt mind moving J-Rich, Murphy and anyone else besides baron, Pietrus, Ike and monta. We need Pietrus and Ike to fill in the void left by Jrich n Murph leaving. You think theyd take dunleavy? If they dont.

PG-baron
SG-Pietrus
SF-KG
PF-Ike
C-still need one.

Monta first off bench
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 am
TMC wrote:McHale should laugh that hard at that trade that even you could hear him in Perth. :mrgreen:

McHale won't be laughing at the garbage he will get if KG demands a trade and a quick one!

No team can offer the potential that the Warriors can!

Next

Return to Trades