The Tampa Bay Choke Artists Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:22 am
PAWNO wrote:EDITED BY TMC

Except it wasn't edited, mate...

But it did the trick, some people actually thought I had edited your post. Problem is... edited posts say so. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 am
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:Am I sensing a man-crush? Hopefully bigs does not see this. He will be jealous!

You think Bigs would have a chance against McCoy???. I'm not so sure... although it's true Bigs has a few tricks of his own... :mrgreen:

WHOEVER HE IS..................HES A DEAD MAN!!!!

I COULD KILL A WOLLY MAMMOTH IF IM FUELED BY THE POWER OF LOVE!!!!!

:wink:

Franchise Player
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 am
Pretty close to a wooly mammoth

Franchise Player
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 am
In the words of Garth Algar when faced with protecting the one he loves..............."He is a DEAD man!" :evil:

GO GO GADGET CANNON OF LOVE!!!!!!!

All Star
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:34 am
bigstrads wrote:In the words of Garth Algar when faced with protecting the one he loves..............."He is a DEAD man!" :evil:

GO GO GADGET CANNON OF LOVE!!!!!!!

You could love like Jesus, but Gerald McCoy would still turn you into a grease spot.

Weren't you the one who said American Football had a bunch of fat non-atheletes? Here's one of them for you. He'd crush soccer players like King Kong... in a soccer match :)

All Star
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 am
He'd get a red card after all the times he stared at a guy and they flopped and screamed in pain :mrgreen:

what's up with the lakers avatar Chum?

All Star
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:51 am
RobDIKUM wrote:He'd get a red card after all the times he stared at a guy and they flopped and screamed in pain :mrgreen:

I lost a bet with bada. I took Boston to win the Championship. Then bada gave me the cruelest avatar his devious little mind could come up with :evil:

Now I must "wear" this vile avatar for about two months.

We will probably have another avatar bet over the opening NFL game between the 49ers and Seachickens.

I must have my revenge!!!

All Star
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 am
Chum wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:He'd get a red card after all the times he stared at a guy and they flopped and screamed in pain :mrgreen:

I lost a bet with bada. I took Boston to win the Championship. Then bada gave me the cruelest avatar his devious little mind could come up with :evil:

Now I must "wear" this vile avatar for about two months.

We will probably have another avatar bet over the opening NFL game between the 49ers and Seachickens.

ooooh i want in on that one, maybe i'll take the second game :)

Franchise Player
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:56 am
well, we said end of July.... with the series going a full 7, really only is a bit over a month!

Again, I think you look cute in Purple there Chum. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:12 am
bada wrote:well, we said end of July.... with the series going a full 7, really only is a bit over a month!

Again, I think you look cute in Purple there Chum. :mrgreen:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Hall of Famer
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:20 am
Chum wrote:We will probably have another avatar bet over the opening NFL game between the 49ers and Seachickens.

And by then you'll replace the Lakers avatar with a Seahawks one...

That can't be good for health, Chum.

All Star
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am
TMC, i know you love Bada, but no way in hell Chum will lose that bet.

All Star
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 am
TMC wrote:
Chum wrote:We will probably have another avatar bet over the opening NFL game between the 49ers and Seachickens.

I don't think watching sports is good for my health either. I get way too pissed off when my teams lose. But then again I live with my wife and two daughters. I need some sort of man related outlet to keep myself sane.

It's a balancing act between sanity and health. I usually side with sanity since I rather die quickly by having my heart explode, then slowly go insane in a world of pink and dresses and crying for no reason what so ever.

Oh, and the Seachickens are going down!!!

Franchise Player
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 am
Chum wrote:
TMC wrote:

I don't think watching sports is good for my health either. I get way too pissed off when my teams lose. But then again I live with my wife and two daughters. I need some sort of man related outlet to keep myself sane.

It's a balancing act between sanity and health. I usually side with sanity since I rather die quickly by having my heart explode, then slowly go insane in a world of pink and dresses and crying for no reason what so ever.

Oh, and the Seachickens are going down!!!

Well , NO MORE excuses this year. This HAS to be the Niners year, and they are playing against a team coming off a terrible season, with no offensive line, a whole new coaching staff AND the most turnover on the roster than any team in the league. If you cant beat us then that is SORRY!

Hall of Famer
» Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 am
bada wrote:Well , NO MORE excuses this year. This HAS to be the Niners year, and they are playing against a team coming off a terrible season, with no offensive line, a whole new coaching staff AND the most turnover on the roster than any team in the league. If you cant beat us then that is SORRY!

I know you well, Bada, and I know that what you're trying to do is to build up the Niner's fans expectations, so the team has to deal with a lot of pressure, all in hopes they lose a couple of quick games and they implode and end up like the Rams...

Eh... did I say that aloud??? :mrgreen: