*OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS AND PREDICTIONS THREAD*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 pm
As much as it pains me to see the Lakers win... Artest thanking his psychiatrist was pure awesome... Oh my god he just trumped KGs over the top celebration from 2 years ago.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:I actually feel like throwing up. The most evil, vile, disgusting team in the history of sports wins another championship :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Go ahead and hit me bada.

I will have it up in a few Chum. It is going to be very understated in contrast to the avatars you usually have.

It will clearly and simply convey the representation of our bet.

:( ... I would of much rather had the masturbating monkey.

Good game bada.
Last edited by Chum on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 pm
sigh

but thank fk thats over
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:43 pm
metalface wrote:As much as it pains me to see the Lakers win... Artest thanking his psychiatrist was pure awesome... Oh my god he just trumped KGs over the top celebration from 2 years ago.

yeah, i think Ron-ron might have saved his own career or life even if it wasn't for him seeking out for help. He sounded absolute sincere about his psychiatrist helping become sane. so good for him, for not being asham to thank someone that helped him regardless who that person was.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:I actually feel like throwing up. The most evil, vile, disgusting team in the history of sports wins another championship :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I will have it up in a few Chum. It is going to be very understated in contrast to the avatars you usually have.

Good game bada.

yes, tks for the bet. certainly made the series more interesting.

Dude, the masturbating monkey would have been a REWARD!!! :wink:
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:10 pm
F*CK!!!!

I'm not pissed at the Lakers win (actually don't care much about it), I'm pissed because I won't be able to watch the game til tomorrow... but I've seen Chum's avatar in another thread!!!

Damn!!!

bada wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:

Good game bada.

yes, tks for the bet. certainly made the series more interesting.

Dude, the masturbating monkey would have been a REWARD!!! :wink:

You should have had a mix, the masturbating monkey looking at the Lakers logo would have been nice... :mrgreen:
Last edited by TMC on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 pm
I hate how the Lakers have repeated. But now we can all get on with our lives and focus on OUR number one team... Warriors basketball.

Congrats to the Lakers and their fans, as hard as that is to say. The only thing that upset me about this win was all the bandwagon fans coming out and riding the Lakers jock. They acted like they've supported them from the beginning, yet... they're fans of other teams... such as, oh I don't know... the KINGS!

Whatever, ONE LOVE ONE DUB! GO WARRIORS!
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 am
Definately not the greatest offensive performance you will see last night but man was there some great team defense and intensity not only last night but the whole series. Was a pleasure to watch both teams play fundamental team defense and proper rotations. Watching the Warriors all the time you sometimes forget what proper defense is.

I have talked to many people who say they play better defense in college than in the pros (which I find a rediculous statement) and while they might not bring it every night in an 82 game grind like these two teams did this series, those people only need to watch last night to see what NBA defenses are capable of.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 am
bada wrote:Definately not the greatest offensive performance you will see last night but man was there some great team defense and intensity not only last night but the whole series. Was a pleasure to watch both teams play fundamental team defense and proper rotations. Watching the Warriors all the time you sometimes forget what proper defense is.

I have talked to many people who say they play better defense in college than in the pros (which I find a rediculous statement) and while they might not bring it every night in an 82 game grind like these two teams did this series, those people only need to watch last night to see what NBA defenses are capable of.

I died a little last night.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 am
I was most impressed with how the refs let them play. That was how officiating in the NBA should be all the time.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 am
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:Definately not the greatest offensive performance you will see last night but man was there some great team defense and intensity not only last night but the whole series. Was a pleasure to watch both teams play fundamental team defense and proper rotations. Watching the Warriors all the time you sometimes forget what proper defense is.

I died a little last night.

but the good news is you look GREAT in purple!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
metalface wrote:As much as it pains me to see the Lakers win... Artest thanking his psychiatrist was pure awesome... Oh my god he just trumped KGs over the top celebration from 2 years ago.

yeah, i think Ron-ron might have saved his own career or life even if it wasn't for him seeking out for help. He sounded absolute sincere about his psychiatrist helping become sane. so good for him, for not being asham to thank someone that helped him regardless who that person was.

That was awesome! He played like a stud and I thought it was great that he shared that with the rest of the world....

now, go get some help people!! you know who you are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 am
Typical f*cking useless, clueless, classless Faker fans and LA people =

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ds-newsxml
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:51 am
I loved Ron after the game ... that was genuine happiness. Couldn't be happier for the dude.
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 am
xbay wrote:I hate how the Lakers have repeated. But now we can all get on with our lives and focus on OUR number one team... Warriors basketball.

Congrats to the Lakers and their fans, as hard as that is to say. The only thing that upset me about this win was all the bandwagon fans coming out and riding the Lakers jock. They acted like they've supported them from the beginning, yet... they're fans of other teams... such as, oh I don't know... the KINGS!

Whatever, ONE LOVE ONE DUB! GO WARRIORS!

I am a ONE LOVE ONE DUB. And Lakers are backup plan. :D
~LilBallerx~

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum