*OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS AND PREDICTIONS THREAD*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:11 pm
4th quarter, no clue who's going to win, but I can say this with certainty... Big Baby is a ****ing beast!!!

All Star
» Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm
Nice win by the Celtics! Time to go back to LA and wrap this **** up!!!

All Star
» Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 pm
Chum wrote:Nice win by the Celtics! Time to go back to LA and wrap this **** up!!!

Really good game. Loved seeing Kobe crying to the refs after Pierce wrestled the ball out of his hands. I love seeing that guy lose.

All Star
» Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm
metalface wrote:
Chum wrote:Nice win by the Celtics! Time to go back to LA and wrap this **** up!!!

Really good game. Loved seeing Kobe crying to the refs after Pierce wrestled the ball out of his hands. I love seeing that guy lose.

ha yer that was awesome. Hate me some Kobe, but had to laugh at some of these

All Star
» Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:48 pm
Quazza wrote:
metalface wrote:

ha yer that was awesome. Hate me some Kobe, but had to laugh at some of these

lulz... those are funny.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 am
I don't like Kobe but there is no player that I hate more then LeBron James.

All Star
» Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am
Tarantism wrote:I don't like Kobe but there is no player that I hate more then LeBron James.

Hmm, that would be a tough one for me, but since Kobe is on the Lakers and there is that rape thing, I'm going to have to hate on Kobe more.

I think if the Lakers lose the whole the series Big Baby should get to pummel him :mrgreen:

All Star
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:41 pm
luv to Kobe from me. Let's beat the Celtics in 7 KOBE!

LeBron can suck my...never mind

Franchise Player
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 pm
big game tonight.... might I be displaying a "new" avatar courtesy of Chum tomorrow???? :wink:

All Star
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 pm
Well, one of the better finals overall. GAME 7 BABY!~

All Star
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 pm
Whoa. LAL is 16-17 FT's, boston 4-8. I smell a fish.....

All Star
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:46 pm
Lakers in 7?

Franchise Player
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 pm
This has set up to be one hell of game seven. Cannot wait until Thursday. After that... we're screwed. Luckily, we have World Cup to save us(if anyone likes soccer, er... football).

All Star
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:55 pm
xbay wrote:This has set up to be one hell of game seven. Cannot wait until Thursday. After that... we're screwed. Luckily, we have World Cup to save us(if anyone likes soccer, er... football).

I just hope Perks can play. I dont think the Cs can win if they need Rasheed to pick up the slack in a deciding game.

The bigger question is: who will explode faster if it gets chippy and its a 3 point game with 90 seconds left, Sheed or Artest???

Hall of Famer
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm
xbay wrote:This has set up to be one hell of game seven. Cannot wait until Thursday. After that... we're screwed. Luckily, we have World Cup to save us(if anyone likes soccer, er... football).

F*ck... I won't be able to watch the game next thursday... Why didn't they put the game on a weekend, so everybody can enjoy it?