Stop hiding and show yourself!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:49 pm
Quazza wrote:you got a giant box of Styrofoam for xmas?

Tough break man
Facetious...People do it so well. xD
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:02 am
Well.............those of you who wanted to see the "new" James.............here is a trully excellent picture of me in a proper English pub =

Image

Not really sure why Im pulling that face.............perhaps I should enter it into the "Picture Caption Contest" thread. :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 am
bigstrads wrote:Well.............those of you who wanted to see the "new" James.............here is a trully excellent picture of me in a proper English pub =

Image

Not really sure why Im pulling that face.............perhaps I should enter it into the "Picture Caption Contest" thread. :wink:


Cool.




But you were aiming towards some random guys talking with Jen. Remember to turn around the camera the next time... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:50 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Well.............those of you who wanted to see the "new" James.............here is a trully excellent picture of me in a proper English pub =

Image

Not really sure why Im pulling that face.............perhaps I should enter it into the "Picture Caption Contest" thread. :wink:


Cool.




But you were aiming towards some random guys talking with Jen. Remember to turn around the camera the next time... :mrgreen:


Well, thats my friend there on the right............was his birthday and these are his pics.

Love that the first published pic of me and the new look..............and Im reping our boys!!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 am
Thats a whole lot better than the finger pose
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 am
Haha... it's great to see the new "you", but... you aren't "you", it's somebody else, if you know what I mean...


RaptorJesus wouldn't be proud, Bigs... :mrgreen:



Still, great to see the new you, bro.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:23 am
RobDIKUM wrote:Thats a whole lot better than the finger pose



Just imagine this new bigs... doing the finger pose.



LAME!!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 am
nice bigs... thanks for sharing! Funny how much younger you look. You look like a young, innocent school boy! :mrgreen:
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:29 am
bada wrote:nice bigs... thanks for sharing! Funny how much younger you look. You look like a young, innocent school boy! :mrgreen:


Definitely, you've recovered 10 years all of a sudden, man!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 am
Bada, don't get TMC all excited with that young innocent schoolboy talk :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 am
RobDIKUM wrote:Bada, don't get TMC all excited with that young innocent schoolboy talk :mrgreen:



Innocence is overrated...


What are we talking about, again? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 am
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:nice bigs... thanks for sharing! Funny how much younger you look. You look like a young, innocent school boy! :mrgreen:


Definitely, you've recovered 10 years all of a sudden, man!


Man, thats what I was affraid you guys would say...............I hate it. :cry:

RobDIKUM wrote:Bada, don't get TMC all excited with that young innocent schoolboy talk :mrgreen:


Hmmmm............thats what I was HOPING TMC's reaction would be. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 am
bigs, my son saw your picture and wants to know if you want to come over and play Pokemon
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 am
bada wrote:bigs, my son saw your picture and wants to know if you want to come over and play Pokemon


Image


Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 am
bada wrote:bigs, my son saw your picture and wants to know if you want to come over and play Pokemon


Nah............but Ill whop his ass on Mario Kart! :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest