GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 am
Tarantism wrote:what site are you guys using?

Yahoo.

Already joined, Mr. C.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
There will be 2 slots available after 10 of the 12 members decide they are returning ( i didn't invite one person, and the other didn't want to renew). So once the 10 are signed up, the original 4 members that remain from the 2005 league pick one by one to fill up the spots. So i should be able to pick aussiebiedrens, but that would probably be it from the forum. My brother has a pick, and so does roar and str8r1ppin.

in regards to your league n the divisions. U gotta put me n beans together. It's only natural that the other team in our div is brucey (your bro) considering how much a 'f' head he was to us last year.

But by me leaving tmc n xb division. I'd like to see Mr C join that division (but i doubt you would, cause u fear your fellw board members n want the easiest path to the playoffs <which would be next to impossible considering the knowledge of the Spainyard and the Philipino Jamarcus>)
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 pm
Im in Pawno....is Beanie Wells still available?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm
"Always" Next wrote:Im in Pawno....is Beanie Wells still available?

truthfully. Not a bad option this year. Arizona won't be a passing team like years past.. Beanie may just end up being the biggest fantasy impover we see in 2010
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:Im in Pawno....is Beanie Wells still available?

truthfully. Not a bad option this year. Arizona won't be a passing team like years past.. Beanie may just end up being the biggest fantasy impover we see in 2010

he ended up being really good for me at the end of the season last year. just didnt pay the instant dividends I thought he would.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 pm
my buddy decided not to play last year... i didn't invite him this year cuz of that. no clue how i'm setting the divisions.

BTW anyone wanna try an auction draft this year?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm
How does an auction draft work?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm
If u guys talk about fantasy football....thats mean "Just Win Baby...is BACK"....

i will never skip this event.....

i love to kick some asses...hehehhehe...
count me IN, brothers

keeper or non-keeper....Just Win, Baby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm
xbay wrote:How does an auction draft work?

dude, i found out about it this weekend. do a mock draft on yahoo... it is really cool.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

dude, i found out about it this weekend. do a mock draft on yahoo... it is really cool.

no thanks. Bada said those type of drafts only work when everyone is in the same room.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 am
PAWNO wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

no thanks. Bada said those type of drafts only work when everyone is in the same room.

Everyone starts with ... I think 200 points. You bid a certain number of points for each player. I've seen some people bid as much as 75 points on someone like Adrian Peterson. You'll than have 125 points left to fill up the QB, a few more RB, a couple more WR, defense, TE, K, and substitutes. Basically, you try to save your points for the guys you like, or bargains. Everyone can bid on each player, and if you bid in the last 5 seconds it resets back to 5 seconds again to avoid sniping. I find it a lot more fun than snake drafts.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 am
Beast Mode wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Everyone starts with ... I think 200 points. You bid a certain number of points for each player. I've seen some people bid as much as 75 points on someone like Adrian Peterson. You'll than have 125 points left to fill up the QB, a few more RB, a couple more WR, defense, TE, K, and substitutes. Basically, you try to save your points for the guys you like, or bargains. Everyone can bid on each player, and if you bid in the last 5 seconds it resets back to 5 seconds again to avoid sniping. I find it a lot more fun than snake drafts.

Yeah, but we can't do that unless everybody is available to join at the draft. And that's not gonna be possible for us.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 am
If there is room left I'd like to sign up.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 am
Beast Mode wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

I do a baseball auction draft and its much more fun than a regular snake draft, but you either need everyone in the same room, or linked by phone. Im not sure how it would work even in a draft room on the net. Its possible, but there could be too many issues.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:32 pm
yeah, it probably wouldn't work for our draft (the forum one). But i am thinking about doing it for my league. I'm still undecided.

But, doing one of the mock drafts in yahoo, made it real fun.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum