Video Game Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bada wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:I'm bored and on my break at work, so i decided to give a little

MADDEN 10 REVIEW
Weather seems to really affect gameplay. I played the NFC championship game in the snow and on my first drop back with shaun hill he slipped and had to recover to make a throw....

Gameplay is the most important thing and this feels like NFL football to me.

hmm, this seems contridictory.... feels like real NFL football but yet Shaun Hill is in the NFC Championship game???? :wink:

Hahaha, it could happen... trent dilfer won a super bowl remember. :mrgreen: anyway, i drafted a rookie and he's now starting over shaun hill because he started throwing too many picks. It really does feel like football, though one of the reasons I played so well in the playoffs was because Vernon Davis actually lives up to his potential on the game.

WOW ... RobDIKUM the SPORTS GAME NASTRADAMUS... Well kind of

Hey bro, Can you play a season with the Raiders cause who would of thought u predicted Vernon Davis living up to his potential :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 am
PAWNO wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bada wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:I'm bored and on my break at work, so i decided to give a little

MADDEN 10 REVIEW
Weather seems to really affect gameplay. I played the NFC championship game in the snow and on my first drop back with shaun hill he slipped and had to recover to make a throw....

Gameplay is the most important thing and this feels like NFL football to me.

hmm, this seems contridictory.... feels like real NFL football but yet Shaun Hill is in the NFC Championship game???? :wink:

Hahaha, it could happen... trent dilfer won a super bowl remember. :mrgreen: anyway, i drafted a rookie and he's now starting over shaun hill because he started throwing too many picks. It really does feel like football, though one of the reasons I played so well in the playoffs was because Vernon Davis actually lives up to his potential on the game.

WOW ... RobDIKUM the SPORTS GAME NASTRADAMUS... Well kind of

Hey bro, Can you play a season with the Raiders cause who would of thought u predicted Vernon Davis living up to his potential :mrgreen:

Well my brother plays madden a lot more, so here is the prediction from his Raider franchise.... he had an amazing draft where he was plucking some over 80 overall rated players in the later rounds...hmmmm could be a sign huh pawno? oh wait as long as Al does the picking that won't happen. They should just get Raider fan , madden players to do the drafting!
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:45 am
please watch this people. not saying anything revolutionary, but it's just put together so well. very thought provoking. people either hate it or love it. what do you think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBRG_QgEAM[/youtube]
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:12 am
It is put together fairly well, though seems to be made out of depression or something. THe guy only realized his problems after he was divorced and fat! lol You can play videogames and still accomplish other things, as long as they are the most important things in your life. They can definitely grab a hold of you though. I went through a stage where i was really lazy, and it was easier to sit in my spare time and play video games. But now i balance it out and i work out and have my family time and still play. It doesn't have to ruin anything. I think it's ridiculous to calculate how much time was lost over the decades. You can say that about anything, and it will seem like you've wasted your life lol.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:43 pm
not serious like the last one this is just hilarious
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aimPRKfqKGw&feature=fvhl[/youtube]

give me twinkies or give me death!
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 pm
I'm gonna get God of War 3 soon. :-o
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Anyone get the new map packs for MW2, yet? They just came out today. I don't have 'em but I saw them on YouTube. 2 of 3 interest me. The other seems small, as every corner you turn you could get blasted in the face. The other two look real cool. And then they brought back Overgrown and Crash from the first Modern Warfare, too. It's like 1200 Microsoft points, though.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:54 pm
i'll be gettin them..... when they come out on PS3 :( ehh, i haven't played MW2 in a while though, hockey mostly then BF:BC2. If you guys are interested (probably not) check out our hockey club website : www.moosehc.com
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 am
Anyone excited to have Air Jordan on the cover of NBA 2k11??

I am, hopefully they will have him as a playable character in franchise mode. Because yes, I will use him even if it is cheap and unrealistic.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1094400p1.html
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:02 pm
Wow, well ain't that something...
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:19 pm
xbay wrote:Wow, well ain't that something...

You have to admit that Jordan is a hugggeeee step up from lame ass Kobe. I still get pissed when that yellow and gold flashes on my screen everytime I turn on that game.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:11 pm
Anyone have any thoughts on "Cloud Gaming"

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/gaming.gad ... tml?hpt=C1

Certainly SaaS (software as a service) has had a huge impact in the business world and in my opinion is a great model. Wonder if people as a whole can get their head around moving away from consols
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm
bada wrote:Anyone have any thoughts on "Cloud Gaming"

Certainly SaaS (software as a service) has had a huge impact in the business world and in my opinion is a great model. Wonder if people as a whole can get their head around moving away from consols

I think they can definitely. There's been sort of a restlessness amongst the console community, so i think there has been a demand for this. this is especially true with one title on multiple consoles, where you can't compete with everybody. I'm wondering how this will affect everyday productivity :)
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 pm
Red Dead Redemption is amazing.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 pm
bada wrote:Anyone have any thoughts on "Cloud Gaming"

I can see how it works pretty well for a business point of view, but I just can't see it for the gaming community unless it's enforced by game developers. Most people I know that (have time to) play games want to have the physical thing above any other option, even if it means waiting a few months to get it til the price drops a bit.

I don't see it changing, unless, as I said, it's enforced by developers.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum