Steinmetz says we should trade for Turkoglu

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:18 pm
He is completely ignoring the fact that once he got the big contract, he just did not care anymore. He never played all that hard, but once he got his fat guaranteed contract, he just partied and stayed out at all times of the night before games.

he just does not care about being a great player. And coming to a shitty team like us is a receipe for more of the same.

to be a good player, he needs to go a good team filled with veteran leadership that would not stand for that crap. The warriors CLEARLY do not represent that model. Matt is completely off base in my opinion.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 pm
Somehow I deleted my other post. Anyway, I changed my mind and I wouldn't even trade Maggette for him. Hedo is older and has a worse contract.

Steinmetz is willing to give up Ellis for Turkoglu. Is he nuts?

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:05 pm
Steinmetz is an idiot. And he reads this message board and knows that all of us here think he's an idiot which is why he left us off his top Warriors message boards list that someone posted here about 2 years ago.

Honestly, having Hedo on our team wouldn't be too bad. He adds so much and is a good player when movtivated. TRADING for Turkoglu is stupid. Like already mentioned, his contract is horrible (worse than Maggs), and like Bada mentioned, after he signed his contract he lost all motivation and played well below anyone's standards. Even if a change of scenery is all he needs, we would still need a semi-dominant big man for him to be effective (opening up shots and lanes for him).
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Previous

Return to Trades