*OFFICIAL 2010 NBA Draft Thread*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 pm
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:04 pm
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.


I am ahead of you... have taken a few shots of Milagro tequilla and am starting to feel MUCH better. LOL
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:05 pm
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.


I am ahead of you... have taken a few shots of Milagro tequilla and am starting to feel MUCH better. LOL


Nice! Although tequilla is nasty :)
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:42 pm
ah, nothing better than some fine tequilla!!!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:21 am
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.


I am ahead of you... have taken a few shots of Milagro tequilla and am starting to feel MUCH better. LOL


Nice! Although tequilla is nasty :)


:shock: Wait... WHAT? You're crazy! :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21413
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:14 am
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:I agree... we ABSOLUTELY should explore what trades we can do with our pick and in a package with a player or two. no doubt.

If a guy like Cousins drops, that pick could raise in value. I am just not too optimistic but if we can get good value for the pick, I am all for trading it.


Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?

The sixth pick has a lot of value regardless if one of the "five" being there or not.

Packaging the pick for a trade is ok but I'm not sure it's really necessary. It just depends who we go after. All the stars point to us making a deal with Minnesota. Monta for Jefferson is just so easy for both teams salary wise, and both teams have a log jam at those prospective positions. Also there has been a bit of bad blood between the FOs and those players.

If we go for another trade after that then the 6th pick starts to look more useful. Packaging the 6th pick with a player like Beans or Mags and we "could" end up with a very good player who just isn't fitting in with their current team. No, I'm not referring to Gilbert :)

Mabye Gortat & ??? for Beans and the 6th pick? With the 6th pick added to Beans he is more shoppable. Now we have...

PG - Curry/CJ
SG - Williams/Morrow
SF - AR/Mags <---- wicked combo imo
PF - Jefferson/Tolliver
C - Gortat/Turiaf/Hunter

*** disclaimer *** Regardless of any trade scenario I put Beans in, I really don't want to trade him. It's the smart thing to do however. There is still a glimmer of hope in me that Old Beans will return shooting underhanded free throws at 90%!!! It could happen :)



You like Grtat don't you. Gortat really hasn't done anything in his career and to put him straight in as the starter is very risky. I want an upgrade at Center, a sure thing, not a possible thing. Gortat is big and tough, but likely not starting Center material.

AB has to go in a trade for the big we want or in another trade if another big is traded for, like in a trade with Minnesota giving Monta and not AB
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21413
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:18 am
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.


I am ahead of you... have taken a few shots of Milagro tequilla and am starting to feel MUCH better. LOL



Isn't it irritating when you get into either arguments or situations that are hostile or frustrating. Makes you think why life is so difficult.

Relax Bada, what else can you do. Family and friends are a comfort, usually, and the alcohol can be a retreat for sure :)
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 am
xbay wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.


I am ahead of you... have taken a few shots of Milagro tequilla and am starting to feel MUCH better. LOL


Nice! Although tequilla is nasty :)


:shock: Wait... WHAT? You're crazy! :mrgreen:


Well I guess it's ok when I'm trying to get my peyote down :mrgreen:

But seriously, I don't drink much anymore. I used to drink like a fish. I'm 50% Polish, 50% French and 100% American. That makes me stuck-up, stupid and built to drink :)

I think my body decided a few years ago that I've had enough. On a special occasion, like a good basketball game or a bad one, I'll break out the scotch or whiskey. Sometimes a glass of red or a beer with dinner.

Just never had a taste for tequilla. Even the spendy stuff just tasted... wrong to me.

These days, to get mellow, I'll partake in a little of Oregon's bounty :wink:
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:31 pm
Chum wrote:
xbay wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.


I am ahead of you... have taken a few shots of Milagro tequilla and am starting to feel MUCH better. LOL


Nice! Although tequilla is nasty :)


:shock: Wait... WHAT? You're crazy! :mrgreen:


Well I guess it's ok when I'm trying to get my peyote down :mrgreen:

But seriously, I don't drink much anymore. I used to drink like a fish. I'm 50% Polish, 50% French and 100% American. That makes me stuck-up, stupid and built to drink :)

I think my body decided a few years ago that I've had enough. On a special occasion, like a good basketball game or a bad one, I'll break out the scotch or whiskey. Sometimes a glass of red or a beer with dinner.

Just never had a taste for tequilla. Even the spendy stuff just tasted... wrong to me.

These days, to get mellow, I'll partake in a little of Oregon's bounty :wink:


I feel you. Everyone has their ways.

Anyways, anyone watching or at least peaking at the NBA Combine's?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:12 pm
xbay wrote:
Chum wrote:
xbay wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Bada you sound so negative. Having a crappy day?



Kind of a tough week at work filled with contentious meeting after contentious meeting. It has left me in a combative mood so I apologize if I am being harsh. Perhaps I should just stay off the board for a few days.

Definately have had the gloves on this week trying to wade through levels of incompetance.


You need to go on the defensive... like Aldrich :mrgreen: <--- This was really funny when I thought of it :) Kinda messed up right now. I suggest doing that.


I am ahead of you... have taken a few shots of Milagro tequilla and am starting to feel MUCH better. LOL


Nice! Although tequilla is nasty :)


:shock: Wait... WHAT? You're crazy! :mrgreen:


Well I guess it's ok when I'm trying to get my peyote down :mrgreen:

But seriously, I don't drink much anymore. I used to drink like a fish. I'm 50% Polish, 50% French and 100% American. That makes me stuck-up, stupid and built to drink :)

I think my body decided a few years ago that I've had enough. On a special occasion, like a good basketball game or a bad one, I'll break out the scotch or whiskey. Sometimes a glass of red or a beer with dinner.

Just never had a taste for tequilla. Even the spendy stuff just tasted... wrong to me.

These days, to get mellow, I'll partake in a little of Oregon's bounty :wink:


I feel you. Everyone has their ways.

Anyways, anyone watching or at least peaking at the NBA Combine's?


Not watching but reading occasional updates.

edit to add: Looks like Paul George of Fresno State has been the standout of the combine so far.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image

Rookie
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:36 pm
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:22 pm
xbay wrote:Anyways, anyone watching or at least peaking at the NBA Combine's?



I recorded it to watch it and I was highly disappointed in the coverage. They did way too many close ups of players and talking about them than actually showing the players participating in the drills. They show a closeup half the time they talked about a player, so you missed not only everybody else but his stuff as well because your getting a picture of his nostrils and won't even get to see his feet work, form, or if the shot went in. They did show you all the agility test like the 40 in vertical, and sliding drills, but they did tell you their scores. I wrote espn and the nba to tell them how disappointing it was. If you are looking for more insight on a player other than hearing someone talk about them, I wouldn't waste my time watching.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:25 pm
JSU2004 wrote:
xbay wrote:Anyways, anyone watching or at least peaking at the NBA Combine's?



I recorded it to watch it and I was highly disappointed in the coverage. They did way too many close ups of players and talking about them than actually showing the players participating in the drills. They show a closeup half the time they talked about a player, so you missed not only everybody else but his stuff as well because your getting a picture of his nostrils and won't even get to see his feet work, form, or if the shot went in. They did show you all the agility test like the 40 in vertical, and sliding drills, but they did tell you their scores. I wrote espn and the nba to tell them how disappointing it was. If you are looking for more insight on a player other than hearing someone talk about them, I wouldn't waste my time watching.


That could be because almost every player dropped out from participating in any basketball portion. really became a joke this year.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:12 am
Ok, here comes my first mock. I'll probably have another one with a few days left for the draft, but I don't expect many changes...


1.- Wizards: John Wall.- Easiest pick of the draft. If you have the chance to draft somebody special, you take him, not matter the needs on your roster. I'd do anything to keep Arenas from him, tho...

2.- Sixers: Evan Turner.- Another safe pick that adds a future all star and a building block for the Sixers franchise. Probably means Iggy's days in Philly are numbered, tho.

3.- Nets: Derrick Favors.- Enormous potential, and fits the Nets running style they want to have better than Cousins. Also, doesn't come with so many character issues.

4.- T'Wolves: Wes Johnson.- Cousins might go here, but moving Al Jefferson won't be easy and with him and Love, there's no room for another rookie big guy here. Also, they certainly can use a guy like Johnson that can do a bit of everything.

5.- Kings: Al-Farouq Aminu.- Cousins is an option as well, but they have a BIG need at SF and have the time to let Aminu develop. Also, seems like the Kings really like him and have him in the top 4 of the board. Not the pick I'd do, but everything it takes is one time to fall in love with the wrong player.

6.- Warriors: DeMarcus Cousins.- In this scenario, we can't do anything else than taking Cousins, with all his enourmous talent and potential and his enourmous red flags.

7.- Pistons: Hassan Whiteside.- A defensive stopper that ain't quite ready but may prove to be a smart pick down the road.

8.- Clippers: Patrick Patterson.- Typical guy that goes high because of good interviews, some talent and ability to play several positions. His shooting really helps him in that endeavor.

9.- Jazz: Greg Monroe.- With Boozer probably leaving and Okur a mild disappointment, the Jazz could do a lot worse than adding Monroe to their core.

10.- Pacers: Ekpe Udoh.- Has a lot of room to improve, and that potential helps him go higher than he probably should.

11.- Hornets: Cole Aldrich.- The Hornets need all the help they can get to win now, or CP might get anxious with so many defeats.

12.- Grizzlies: Ed Davis.- Davis is a guy that also has a lot of room to improve his game, and I can see him, in the future, as an Al Horford kind of player... He'll have the time to learn and develop coming from the bench in Memphis.

13.- Raptors: Daniel Orton.- I think Orton is gonna surprise a lot of people. He's not gonna be an all star, but I think he'll have a long career as a starter in this league. And taking him would free the Raps to slid Bargnani to PF as Bosh replacement.

14.- Rockets: Larry Sanders.- Needs to put a few more pounds of muscle, but Sanders has a lot of talent. Reminds me a bit of our Anthony Randolph. Can play the role Landry was playing for the Rockets before they traded him.

15.- Bucks: Xavier Henry.- Henry is a guy that can play both SG and SF and be productive at any of those spots. Considering Redd's career with the Bucks is basically done, they could do a lot worse than taking Henry here.

16.- T'Wolves: Donatas Motiejunas.- High risk, high reward pick. Although the risk at #16 is low enough to take him.

17.- Bulls: James Anderson.- I think Anderson can have a similar season to the one Marcus Thornton had for the Hornets last year.

18.- Heat: Stanley Robinson.- High potential pick here. Robinson is a great athlete that produces at both ends of the court and has room to improve his game even more.

19.- Celtics: Damion James.- Very coachable and plays hard, traits the Celtics love in their players. Should play a role from the bench right away for them.

20.- Spurs: Kevin Seraphin.- Yet another unknown euro pick for the Spurs. Seraphin is young and still looking to develop his game. But has potential, and the Spurs love taking those guys with late picks.

21.- Thunder: Luke Babbitt.- Highly skilled player with good range that should see lots of minutes as a rotational player from the get go.

22.- Blazers: Gordon Hayward.- Honestly, didn't know who to pick for the Blazers. But Hayward's potential is intriguing, and as it seems like Rudy won't be a Blazer next year, Hayward makes some sense here.

23.- T'Wolves: Gani Lawal.- They passed on Cousins before, but at this point, Lawal makes sense. They can keep him coming from the bench for one more year and learning for Jefferson and Love, and, if he develops properly, he'll see a ton of time by next year.

24.- Hawks: Willie Warren.- Good riddance, Joe Johnson...

25.- Grizzlies: Eric Bledsoe.- I don't think the Grizzlies are in love with Conley anymore, and Marcus Williams and Tinsley are not the answer. Drafting Bledsoe could push Conley's game into the next level, or if Bledsoe proves to be the better option, it may free them to trade Conley.

26.- Thunder: Solomon Alabi.- Big, intriguing guy that may not see the court much in his first season. But Krstic has a player option and, even if he stays, his contract runs out after next season. The Zombie Sonics could do a lot worse than adding a potential replacement this late in the first round.

27.- Nets: Elliott Williams.- Best player available. Elliott will have a chance to fight with Courtney Alexander, who's been a mild disappointment, for the starting SG spot.

28.- Grizzlies: Avery Bradley.- Rising fast in draft boards, this kis is only 19 and has a loot of room to improve. His workouts and interviews have been great, and that might be enough to get him into the late first round.

29.- Magic: Paul George.- Runs the floor well and has improved his game a lot during this season. He probably should go higher than this, but hey... the draft is not an exact science.

20.- Wizards: Miroslav Raduljica.- Quincy Pointdexter is another option here, but SF is easier to fill than C. Raduljica probably will need a season or two of... well, seasoning, but the Wizards can do worse than having him sitting behind McGee, just in case Javale can't get it done.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21413
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:51 am
The Wiz could pick Turner as they need a sG to go next to Arenas. Wall would fit better in Philly as their PG next to Iguodala. With that both teams would have no roster position conflicts.

If Cousins is there, whether there is a trade in place or not, the team will pick him and if he stays here, it'd be a disaster and he will add nothing but instability to what already is unstable here. His potential should bring interest and played right, the team will have the chance to get a very good trade and very good player
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:15 am
TMC wrote:Ok, here comes my first mock. I'll probably have another one with a few days left for the draft, but I don't expect many changes...


1.- Wizards: John Wall.- Easiest pick of the draft. If you have the chance to draft somebody special, you take him, not matter the needs on your roster. I'd do anything to keep Arenas from him, tho...

2.- Sixers: Evan Turner.- Another safe pick that adds a future all star and a building block for the Sixers franchise. Probably means Iggy's days in Philly are numbered, tho.

3.- Nets: Derrick Favors.- Enormous potential, and fits the Nets running style they want to have better than Cousins. Also, doesn't come with so many character issues.

4.- T'Wolves: Wes Johnson.- Cousins might go here, but moving Al Jefferson won't be easy and with him and Love, there's no room for another rookie big guy here. Also, they certainly can use a guy like Johnson that can do a bit of everything.

5.- Kings: Al-Farouq Aminu.- Cousins is an option as well, but they have a BIG need at SF and have the time to let Aminu develop. Also, seems like the Kings really like him and have him in the top 4 of the board. Not the pick I'd do, but everything it takes is one time to fall in love with the wrong player.

6.- Warriors: DeMarcus Cousins.- In this scenario, we can't do anything else than taking Cousins, with all his enourmous talent and potential and his enourmous red flags.

7.- Pistons: Hassan Whiteside.- A defensive stopper that ain't quite ready but may prove to be a smart pick down the road.

8.- Clippers: Patrick Patterson.- Typical guy that goes high because of good interviews, some talent and ability to play several positions. His shooting really helps him in that endeavor.

9.- Jazz: Greg Monroe.- With Boozer probably leaving and Okur a mild disappointment, the Jazz could do a lot worse than adding Monroe to their core.

10.- Pacers: Ekpe Udoh.- Has a lot of room to improve, and that potential helps him go higher than he probably should.

11.- Hornets: Cole Aldrich.- The Hornets need all the help they can get to win now, or CP might get anxious with so many defeats.

12.- Grizzlies: Ed Davis.- Davis is a guy that also has a lot of room to improve his game, and I can see him, in the future, as an Al Horford kind of player... He'll have the time to learn and develop coming from the bench in Memphis.

13.- Raptors: Daniel Orton.- I think Orton is gonna surprise a lot of people. He's not gonna be an all star, but I think he'll have a long career as a starter in this league. And taking him would free the Raps to slid Bargnani to PF as Bosh replacement.

14.- Rockets: Larry Sanders.- Needs to put a few more pounds of muscle, but Sanders has a lot of talent. Reminds me a bit of our Anthony Randolph. Can play the role Landry was playing for the Rockets before they traded him.

15.- Bucks: Xavier Henry.- Henry is a guy that can play both SG and SF and be productive at any of those spots. Considering Redd's career with the Bucks is basically done, they could do a lot worse than taking Henry here.

16.- T'Wolves: Donatas Motiejunas.- High risk, high reward pick. Although the risk at #16 is low enough to take him.

17.- Bulls: James Anderson.- I think Anderson can have a similar season to the one Marcus Thornton had for the Hornets last year.

18.- Heat: Stanley Robinson.- High potential pick here. Robinson is a great athlete that produces at both ends of the court and has room to improve his game even more.

19.- Celtics: Damion James.- Very coachable and plays hard, traits the Celtics love in their players. Should play a role from the bench right away for them.

20.- Spurs: Kevin Seraphin.- Yet another unknown euro pick for the Spurs. Seraphin is young and still looking to develop his game. But has potential, and the Spurs love taking those guys with late picks.

21.- Thunder: Luke Babbitt.- Highly skilled player with good range that should see lots of minutes as a rotational player from the get go.

22.- Blazers: Gordon Hayward.- Honestly, didn't know who to pick for the Blazers. But Hayward's potential is intriguing, and as it seems like Rudy won't be a Blazer next year, Hayward makes some sense here.

23.- T'Wolves: Gani Lawal.- They passed on Cousins before, but at this point, Lawal makes sense. They can keep him coming from the bench for one more year and learning for Jefferson and Love, and, if he develops properly, he'll see a ton of time by next year.

24.- Hawks: Willie Warren.- Good riddance, Joe Johnson...

25.- Grizzlies: Eric Bledsoe.- I don't think the Grizzlies are in love with Conley anymore, and Marcus Williams and Tinsley are not the answer. Drafting Bledsoe could push Conley's game into the next level, or if Bledsoe proves to be the better option, it may free them to trade Conley.

26.- Thunder: Solomon Alabi.- Big, intriguing guy that may not see the court much in his first season. But Krstic has a player option and, even if he stays, his contract runs out after next season. The Zombie Sonics could do a lot worse than adding a potential replacement this late in the first round.

27.- Nets: Elliott Williams.- Best player available. Elliott will have a chance to fight with Courtney Alexander, who's been a mild disappointment, for the starting SG spot.

28.- Grizzlies: Avery Bradley.- Rising fast in draft boards, this kis is only 19 and has a loot of room to improve. His workouts and interviews have been great, and that might be enough to get him into the late first round.

29.- Magic: Paul George.- Runs the floor well and has improved his game a lot during this season. He probably should go higher than this, but hey... the draft is not an exact science.

20.- Wizards: Miroslav Raduljica.- Quincy Pointdexter is another option here, but SF is easier to fill than C. Raduljica probably will need a season or two of... well, seasoning, but the Wizards can do worse than having him sitting behind McGee, just in case Javale can't get it done.


Nice mock TMC. I think you are right about the T-Wolves taking W. Johnson and I think you are right about the Kings taking Aminu. I read somewhere that one of the Minn. players is good buddies with Johnson. Therefore I think you are right about us taking DeMarcus Cousins.

I still think that when it comes to pure talent Cousins is the best choice for the Warriors. His mental makeup is just scary at this point however.

I'm hoping Nellie just decides to get all mushy in his old age and take Cousins under his wing. I hope Cousins gets the "**** you world, I'll show you that I'm a team player" attitude. Both are long shot hopes though.
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Image
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest