Bosh Gone?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:03 am
found this article interesting



Bosh Asks Twitter Fans To Help Make Decision
More Raptors News


Chris Bosh posted two messages to his almost 96,000 followers Friday night, ending a week of silence with a post that read: "Been wanting to ask. Where should I go next season and why?"

About an hour later, Bosh posted a second message that read: "Ok... Let me rephrase the question. Should I stay or should I go?"

It has been reported that Bosh and the Raptors will work towards a sign-and-trade deal should he choose to sign elsewhere.




really does sound like he's made his mind up but then remembered he's still a Raptor so had to say the right thing. It's the sign and trade part that interests me most though

Would he want to come here? Not without a team sale. But lets entertain the idea. What could we offer the Raps in a sign and trade?
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:56 am
Bosh is retarded. Asking his "fans" if he should stay or go?. wtf???


I don't doubt he may have made up his mind already... but asking what he should or shouldn't do is just retarded, no matter if it's real or not.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: San Jose, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:21 am
We would have to give up a lot. I know for sure that Beans would need to be included in the deal because any deal that they make for Bosh will need to include a rebounding/defensive center, and they would move Bargnani to PF. After that we would probably be asked to include talented young (Randolph, Curry, Buike and to a lesser extent maybe Wright) and probably one of our three best players (Monta, Maggette and again Curry).

But Bosh won't want to come here. If he leaves Toronto it would be to win a championship, and probably to a team that has at least one proven star already there. In addition to that, I highly doubt that we could offer the best possible combination of a big man, a highly talented young player/first round pick plus probably one more starter for Bosh. Though we might be able to come close.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Beans & Monta perhaps?

Hopefully the Raptors Front Office buy into Montas inflated stats and dont read that espn article on ALL BALLHOG Team.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:17 pm
PAWNO wrote:Beans & Monta perhaps?

Hopefully the Raptors Front Office buy into Montas inflated stats and dont read that espn article on ALL BALLHOG Team.


That would be fkn amazing. Omg. That would like literally redeem the Warriors for the last 20 years [take away 2ish] of stupidity. They would want Anthony Randolph though, I'd be more then happy to give Biedrins/Monta/Randolph though. Better get someone back....


Biedrins
Monta
Randolph
2nd rd pick

for

Bosh
Amir Johnson
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:48 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Beans & Monta perhaps?

Hopefully the Raptors Front Office buy into Montas inflated stats and dont read that espn article on ALL BALLHOG Team.


That would be fkn amazing. Omg. That would like literally redeem the Warriors for the last 20 years [take away 2ish] of stupidity. They would want Anthony Randolph though, I'd be more then happy to give Biedrins/Monta/Randolph though. Better get someone back....


Biedrins
Monta
Randolph
2nd rd pick

for

Bosh
Amir Johnson


Isn't Amir part of the PISTONS ORG?

or perhaps they traded and i missed it.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:52 pm
PAWNO wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Beans & Monta perhaps?

Hopefully the Raptors Front Office buy into Montas inflated stats and dont read that espn article on ALL BALLHOG Team.


That would be fkn amazing. Omg. That would like literally redeem the Warriors for the last 20 years [take away 2ish] of stupidity. They would want Anthony Randolph though, I'd be more then happy to give Biedrins/Monta/Randolph though. Better get someone back....


Biedrins
Monta
Randolph
2nd rd pick

for

Bosh
Amir Johnson


Isn't Amir part of the PISTONS ORG?

or perhaps they traded and i missed it.


They traded him a while ago... first to the Bucks and then to the Raptors
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21417
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 pm
Tarantism wrote:We would have to give up a lot. I know for sure that Beans would need to be included in the deal because any deal that they make for Bosh will need to include a rebounding/defensive center, and they would move Bargnani to PF. After that we would probably be asked to include talented young (Randolph, Curry, Buike and to a lesser extent maybe Wright) and probably one of our three best players (Monta, Maggette and again Curry).


Yea, we'd have to give up alot, but AB should go while getting back a star big.

I've said that I don't like Bosh's relative lack of defense and by that I mean he is not much of shotblocker. He is very good at pretty much everything else, though I also think he is more of a midrange shooter than inside player. For AB, Azu and BW, I'd do it, and if BW did ever become starting PF material (very unlikely), that'd be three starters the Raps get in that trade. For AB and Monta, heck I'd still do it, but I'd actually rather have MGasol/BLopez/Love/AJefferson,as crazy as that sounds and the main reason is that their all cheaper, as they should be, and they rebound more and shotblock more, but that's just me.


Tarantism wrote:But Bosh won't want to come here. If he leaves Toronto it would be to win a championship, and probably to a team that has at least one proven star already there. In addition to that, I highly doubt that we could offer the best possible combination of a big man, a highly talented young player/first round pick plus probably one more starter for Bosh. Though we might be able to come close.


I think so as well, but the team does have Curry and alot of yuoth that should only get better. With Bosh, keeping AR, the team looks set inside, being very athletic and skilled. With the lottery pick, maybe a very good SG could be had or maybe traded for, giving the team a set starting five, with Maggette SF to go along with Curry, the atained SG, AR and Bosh
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest