NBA "fixed" thread

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:17 pm
I wanted an excuse to share you this video that I saw... Although i am not a big conspiracy theorist like Migya, I am convinced that the NBA is somewhere between legitimate and the WWE.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDM2eGpf5Hc[/youtube]

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:19 am
i don't if this shows that it's fixed, simply refs like to control the game and are biased. i for myself, always got technical fouls and even suspensions, simply because the local ref chief don't like me. i suggested them to read basketball rules and offered to print a version for free. but buisness is buiseness and how one can argue authority, and an old one, most probably suffering from lack of sleep or grandchildren abuse.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:36 am
martin wrote:i don't if this shows that it's fixed, simply refs like to control the game and are biased. i for myself, always got technical fouls and even suspensions, simply because the local ref chief don't like me. i suggested them to read basketball rules and offered to print a version for free. but buisness is buiseness and how one can argue authority, and an old one, most probably suffering from lack of sleep or grandchildren abuse.

I'll stay away from that child abuse one :wink:

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:41 pm
CHECK THIS ONE OUT!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZIAXJJDKQ[/youtube]

Return to NBA Forum