Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 am
migya wrote:3rd and Final Week of Playoffs:

Championship Playoffs -

Final - #1 TheBodyGuard beat #3 Fine 6-3 - BodyGuard continued his domination in this league and won out. A close matchup and Fine did well, but just fell short. Congrats to BodyGuard for winning this league, as well as the other one, and in his first year with us. Well done Fine for getting second.

3rd place - #5 migya beat #2 Pawno 6-3 - I got Pawno in this league, so we're even. Close matchup as well and it came down to the end. Pawno really improving this year and good to see.

Consolation Playoffs -

Final for 7th place - #8 Reg beat #7 TMC 7-2 - Reg wins out by beating last year's champ. Close matchup though, with Reg winning steals and blocks by one. TMC falls pretty hard from last year and might have to come roaring back next year.

9th place - #9 Always beat #11 Eman 7-1 - Both didn't rotate their teams, but Always still won out easily. EMan didn't make much of an appearance this year and hopefully we'll see much more of him next year.

Great year guys and hope to do it again next year.

Final Results:

1. TheBodyGuard
2. Finding Fine
3. migya's buttkikers
4. Lil Ozzie Battlaz
5. Aussie's All-Stars
6. xBay's Ultimatum
7. Coooach's Allstars
8. TMC's Question Marks
9. killer X-over
10. E-Man's BEASTS
11. 'Just win Baby'
12. Mr. Crackerz

I thought once I lost in the consolation round, I was finally dead....I didnt even look at this league again.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 am
Congrats to Bodyguard in both leagues and thanks to Migya for running both leagues.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:54 pm
Wait'll next year. My old vets kept getting hurt and start showin there age. Pierce, Hill, etc. BTW do the guys that were in the league get first dibs for next year league?
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:57 pm
The Coooach wrote:Wait'll next year. My old vets kept getting hurt and start showin there age. Pierce, Hill, etc. BTW do the guys that were in the league get first dibs for next year league?
Everyone but Mr. Crackerz.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 pm
Congrats to BodyGuard...........very glad that we can say the phrase "Cheaters never prosper". :wink:

Anywho, I cant wait to return next season and continue on from my League winning first timer performance of last year. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm
bigstrads wrote:Congrats to BodyGuard...........very glad that we can say the phrase "Cheaters never prosper". :wink:

Anywho, I cant wait to return next season and continue on from my League winning first timer performance of last year. :wink:
shame u didn't get to defend your title buddy. . . . But u truely did get to have your superbowl hangover <if u don't know what it means google it> speaking of football <aka helmetsball> i hope BIGS joins one of tim numerous Nfl fantasy leagues will have on here this year <would enjoy your trashtalk n bravado buddy & surely u learnt enough at the 12th man in seattle>

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm
bigstrads wrote:Congrats to BodyGuard...........very glad that we can say the phrase "Cheaters never prosper". :wink:

Someone else fact check that statement.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 pm
fine wrote:

Yea, Bigs didn't win any of our leagues last year. He won the Redistro League, but that wasn't a real league, as we discussed.

I won the roto league which he came second in :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:38 pm
migya wrote:
fine wrote:

Yea, Bigs didn't win any of our leagues last year. He won the Redistro League, but that wasn't a real league, as we discussed.

I won the roto league which he came second in :mrgreen:

Ex-F*cking-Cuse me!!!??? Can I have another fact check please?

I won the LEAGUE............not the playoffs............the regular season is what I meant.

My slip/mistake in terminology proving my "Noobness" in fantasy sports. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:46 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ex-F*cking-Cuse me!!!??? Can I have another fact check please?

I won the LEAGUE............not the playoffs............the regular season is what I meant.

Which means exactly... let me remember... what's the word I'm looking for???...

Oh, yeah... NOTHING

:mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm
TMC wrote:

Oh, yeah... NOTHING

Actually......

Should I?

:)

I don't think you won the regular season either Bigs. Roto doesn't have playoffs, and for the legit H2H league Jimbob and I got the bye week in the playoffs (the league page has last season's results)....so......

I'm sure you did really well though. I believe you were in first place for most of the year; just not in the end :mrgreen:

See you next season!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:28 pm
fine wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oh, yeah... NOTHING

Actually......

Should I?

I don't think you won the regular season either Bigs. Roto doesn't have playoffs, and for the legit H2H league Jimbob and I got the bye week in the playoffs (the league page has last season's results)....so......

I'm sure you did really well though. I believe you were in first place for most of the year; just not in the end :mrgreen:

See you next season!

Ohh sh*t..............really? I swear I won that mutha f*cker???

Man, my mind is all over the place at the moment =

Life changing job applications with a deadline of this Sunday, un-employment cheques, having a total of $33 in our JOINT bank account, living with the in-laws still, 2 weddings for people I dont even like, kittens foaming at the mouth, looking after peoples children Ive never met before and changing diapers within the first 4 minutes of meeting them, my mother coming down from London to see me tomorrow at the EXACT time that the most important soccer game of the season is on..............its getting a little bit much. :shock:

So hands up..............yup............I didnt win sh*t. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 pm
fine wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oh, yeah... NOTHING

Actually......

Should I?

See you next season!

Me and you have had some classic matchups Fine. See you next season brother :wink:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 pm
bigstrads wrote:
fine wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oh, yeah... NOTHING

Actually......

Should I?

See you next season!

Life changing job applications with a deadline of this Sunday, un-employment cheques, having a total of $33 in our JOINT bank account, living with the in-laws still, 2 weddings for people I dont even like, kittens foaming at the mouth, looking after peoples children Ive never met before and changing diapers within the first 4 minutes of meeting them, my mother coming down from London to see me tomorrow at the EXACT time that the most important soccer game of the season is on..............its getting a little bit much. :shock:

:shock:

You've had a real hard time Bigs.

Try finding some cash in hand work. House cleaning may be a bore and you might get some a-hole people who you work for, but mostly it is well paid (at least over here) and easy, nothing too straining on the body. You can always leave a place and find another one. People with a bit of money and mostly people with no time to clean their own house will be looking for cleaners. You could do that until you find a declared job. It is an option

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 am
bigstrads wrote:
fine wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oh, yeah... NOTHING

Actually......

Should I?

See you next season!

Sorry Bigs, didn't mean to give you a hard time. But it's good to see you're handling your $hit (and other people's too :mrgreen: )
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum