Game Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Warriors 2010-04-11

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors win at home against the Thunder?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:25 am

No votes
YES
100%
NO

Total votes: 3

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 am
Oklahoma City Thunder (49 - 30) @ Golden State Warriors (24 - 55)

Start time: 6:00 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Ronny Turiaf
PF - Anthony Tolliver
SF - Corey Maggette
SG - Reggie Williams
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Oklahoma City Thunder:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Kevin Collison
PF - Jeff Green
SF - Kevin Durant
SG - Thabo Sefolosha
PG - Russell Westbrook

Team leaders:
PPG - M. Ellis (25.5) | K. Durant (30.0)
RPG - A. Biedrins (7.8) | K. Durant (7.6)
APG - S. Curry (5.9) | R. Westbrook (8.1)
SPG - M. Ellis (2.2) | K. Durant (1.4)
BPG - A. Randolph (1.5) | S. Ibaka (1.3)
Last edited by krome on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Starting Lineup
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 am
:scratch:

Franchise Player
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 am
LOL!............says alot when ESPN doesnt have a picture of one of your starters. :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 am
Durant by 14.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 am
bigstrads wrote:LOL!............says alot when ESPN doesnt have a picture of one of your starters. :wink:

Maybe Reggie William's photo from twenty years ago from the Nugets has been lost :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am
His pic is on the Warriors homepage.

Franchise Player
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LOL!............says alot when ESPN doesnt have a picture of one of your starters. :wink:

Maybe Reggie William's photo from twenty years ago from the Nugets has been lost :mrgreen:

LOL, someone get Krome to use an old photo of old Reggie.............who was ugly as hell too. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am
TMC wrote:Durant by 14.

the boos said it all :(

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 pm
"Don Nelson getting a standing ovation here at the oracle..." you don't here that very often

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 pm
Damn, the game isn't on. They are showing the Giants instead :(

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 pm
Chum wrote:Damn, the game isn't on. They are showing the Giants instead :(

channel 410 on comcast...

or here online: http://atdhe.net/17236/watch-oklahoma-c ... e-warriors

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Money Morrow wrote:
Chum wrote:Damn, the game isn't on. They are showing the Giants instead :(

channel 410 on comcast...

or here online: http://atdhe.net/17236/watch-oklahoma-c ... e-warriors

Sweet, thanks Money!

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm
Steph just set the record for 3 pointers made by a rookie and he did it with a higher % than anyone else that was on the list (43%). I think there were ten players shown. Another reason to consider him for ROY.

On another note, Jim Barnett had a great comment. Fitz was talking about Durant and how he now leads the league in scoring. Fitz then talked about how LeBron said he could have the scoring title anytime he wanted it. Fitz then went on to say something like "If LeBron wanted the scoring title how could you stop him?"

Barnett's classic reply "Start calling him for travelling, and I'm not the only one around the league that feels that way."

:cheers:

Personally I can't stand LeBron and all the LeBron hype. I'd take Durant over LeBron anyday.

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm
Chum wrote:Steph just set the record for 3 pointers made by a rookie and he did it with a higher % than anyone else that was on the list (43%). I think there were ten players shown. Another reason to consider him for ROY.

On another note, Jim Barnett had a great comment. Fitz was talking about Durant and how he now leads the league in scoring. Fitz then talked about how LeBron said he could have the scoring title anytime he wanted it. Fitz then went on to say something like "If LeBron wanted the scoring title how could you stop him?"

Barnett's classic reply "Start calling him for travelling, and I'm not the only one around the league that feels that way."

Personally I can't stand LeBron and all the LeBron hype. I'd take Durant over LeBron anyday.

Then you're an idiot.

LeBron could play point guard if he wanted.

It's not "hype." He took an irrelevant team and made them what they are. The second he leaves, they are irrelevant again.

All Star
» Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:Steph just set the record for 3 pointers made by a rookie and he did it with a higher % than anyone else that was on the list (43%). I think there were ten players shown. Another reason to consider him for ROY.

Then you're an idiot.

LeBron could play point guard if he wanted.

It's not "hype." He took an irrelevant team and made them what they are. The second he leaves, they are irrelevant again.

The biggest problem I have with the NBA is the favortism it shows its stars. LeBron gets EVERY call there is any question about. He's the NBA's baby. To make things more disgusting he pisses and moans if he doesn't get a call. Of course the ones he pisses and moans about are no where near reality.

Durant is a more fluid scorer and doesn't need the ref's help. I'll take Durant.

btw Did anyone just catch Curry's behind the back pass... FROM THE FLOOR!?!?! :D :D :D