drew gooden

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:48 pm
Murphy gets plenty of more minutes than gooden gets, plus I like Murphy i really do, but he gets easy rebounds just for the fact hes near the basket. Ive seen murphy get punked for the ball plenty of times this year, and good rebounders dont get punked by smaller players like murphy does way too often.

So then you agree Gooden is a better defender and a better low post player....if you give gooden the opprtunity Murphy has here in Oaktown he will have better "rebounding stats". That would make him a better fit.

But u know what its not even worth conversating with you anymore, i feel like im getting stupider every time i try to explain something to you. Your ignorance on most issues is depressing.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:19 am
I just want Ike Diogu to get more court time and be the starting PF soon!!!!!!!!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:09 am
#32 wrote:Gooden's actually not a better rebounder, tradedunleavy. You guys can fall back on your little theories about "who boxes out" or whatever, but check the stats and watch the games. Murphy's a better rebounder (and a far better scorer). He's better for us.

32 let me ask u a question do u have nba tv.

As for stats I gave them to u but your on-again off-again love for murphy didnt let u see them.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:21 am
:roll: I'm out. Once again, the little Haters group drives away us decent conversationalists because of their inability to understand anything except for their own biases. It was hard enough trying to convince Newman (who was trying his best to keep order), but tradedunleavy is nothing more than an 8-year-old child on his daddy's laptop, sassing off on the internet. I've got better things to do than try an convince a prepubescent mind about the finer points in basketball. Peace.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:36 pm
Not that I want an arguement to erupt but if it does, make it loud and clear so we can all sit back and watch the show!

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:46 pm
:drinking: :happy1:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:08 am
migya wrote:Not that I want an arguement to erupt but if it does, make it loud and clear so we can all sit back and watch the show!

I'm trying to avoid an argument by leaving this conversation. Newman and tradedunleavy will continue to recycle their theories about boxing out and playing time (while paying no attention to actual statistics) and I'll keep being the reasonable one giving them an actual shot of reality. It'll go nowhere except to an argument and I'm tired of arguing with the Haters because they never, EVER abide by logic and reason (they simply operate according to their own bias and opinions). Lame. :roll:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:46 am
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:Not that I want an arguement to erupt but if it does, make it loud and clear so we can all sit back and watch the show!

I'm trying to avoid an argument by leaving this conversation. Newman and tradedunleavy will continue to recycle their theories about boxing out and playing time (while paying no attention to actual statistics) and I'll keep being the reasonable one giving them an actual shot of reality. It'll go nowhere except to an argument and I'm tired of arguing with the Haters because they never, EVER abide by logic and reason (they simply operate according to their own bias and opinions). Lame. :roll:

Stop your crap man, u are so full of it. Stat that I throw in your face u wont even acknowledge, so go live in your flip flop world, and don't even pretend u are the bigger person or know anything more than anyone here. U are as stubborn as any one of us, and on top of it u are wrong. Again! :)

And now I(#32) will gracefully walk away from the conversation because I am too smart to argue with u haters, so that I can come back the next day to rip on u guys. Seriously 32 I am getting tired of your inferiority complex where u have to prove to every one that u are better than them.
Previous

Return to Trades