Boxing Fans?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:00 pm
Manny is juicing. Bottom line. You don't turn down ... what was it... 20 million? Because you're "afraid of needles" when you are covered in tats.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 am
I know the most of you guys are against Manny. But Adam Carolla went waaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaay too far...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOSqFWwdtAE[/youtube]

I didn't listen to the whole thing because I couldn't stand listening to it. So much racism and ignorance all in one. I got real pissed like 3 minutes into it. Especially since I'm still young, I get reaaaaal heated easily. When my dad heard this, he was pissed, but he handled it more mature since he's older.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:24 am
xbay wrote:I know the most of you guys are against Manny. But Adam Carolla went waaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaay too far...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOSqFWwdtAE[/youtube]

I didn't listen to the whole thing because I couldn't stand listening to it. So much racism and ignorance all in one. I got real pissed like 3 minutes into it. Especially since I'm still young, I get reaaaaal heated easily. When my dad heard this, he was pissed, but he handled it more mature since he's older.

Yeah there was no need to attack the country. I usually find racism hilarious [i dont take many things seriously, only live once].... but Adam went over the line.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:59 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unbw6RK-wzM[/youtube]
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:32 am
This fight is stupid, Mosley is only in it for the $$$ and Mayweather is just doing it because Paq is juiced. I seriously doubt that this will be a good fight.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 pm
JREED23 wrote:This fight is stupid, Mosley is only in it for the $$$ and Mayweather is just doing it because Paq is juiced. I seriously doubt that this will be a good fight.

Well, yes Mosley will get paid, but he's not doing it just cause of that. Remember, he was suppose to fight Andre Berto, and when Berto dropped out cause he wanted to help with aid in Haiti, his homeland, and it opened the door to fight Mayweather since the Pac/Mayweather fight couldn't get settled.

I won't talk about the whole Pac juicing issue. It's a touchy subject since I'm Filipino and I'll always stand behind my countryman until he's proven guilty.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm
xbay wrote:
JREED23 wrote:This fight is stupid, Mosley is only in it for the $$$ and Mayweather is just doing it because Paq is juiced. I seriously doubt that this will be a good fight.

I won't talk about the whole Pac juicing issue. It's a touchy subject since I'm Filipino and I'll always stand behind my countryman until he's proven guilty.

Your also a true blooded American Bro!!!

I'm sure on any Given Night you'd cheer for Mayweather, But you gotta represent your history ... I be damned that the fight never went down caus PAC n MAYWEATHER would of been epic ... (i truely believe it will happen, sometime down the track, within the next 6-18 months... They just gonna need to both knock some opponents speechless and then egos in the media will hype these 2 to revisit a match and that whole Steroids situation will come to a compromise)
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm
PAWNO wrote:
xbay wrote:

I'm sure on any Given Night you'd cheer for Mayweather, But you gotta represent your history ... I be damned that the fight never went down caus PAC n MAYWEATHER would of been epic ... (i truely believe it will happen, sometime down the track, within the next 6-18 months... They just gonna need to both knock some opponents speechless and then egos in the media will hype these 2 to revisit a match and that whole Steroids situation will come to a compromise)

OK I'm curious now. Where were you born, if you don't mind saying, xbay? If you were born in the US, and you want to support your countryman, PAWNO makes a good point. Why pull for Pac over Mayweather?
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 pm
Chum wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
xbay wrote:

OK I'm curious now. Where were you born, if you don't mind saying, xbay? If you were born in the US, and you want to support your countryman, PAWNO makes a good point. Why pull for Pac over Mayweather?

I was born in the US, and technically yes... I should root for Mayweather. But I rather root for Mosley even though I wanna see a Pac/May fight. I just can't root for that trash talking a-hole.

Like I said, because I said I wanna root for my countryman... TECHNICALLY that means Mayweather or Mosley since I was born here... but I'm talking about my other homeland. I mean, that's like saying to Filipinos that just cause they live in the US means they should root for Mayweather or any American boxer.

Obviously Pawno, if you lived here... and your Aussie boxer was going against an American boxer... who'd you root for?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:23 pm
xbay wrote:
Obviously Pawno, if you lived here... and your Aussie boxer was going against an American boxer... who'd you root for?

No Question!!! I'd root for the Aussie,

I never like to cheer for a loser & quite frankly 9 out of 10 times the Australian will KO the American, It's just Darwinism... We Are a Bigger, Badder & Stronger race :D
All Star
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 am
anyone catch the Mayweather v Mosely fight in the end?
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:01 pm
Quazza wrote:anyone catch the Mayweather v Mosely fight in the end?

Yeah. Boring fight. Unless by "in the end," you mean the interviews. Then yes, I saw it.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm
i was more bored by Mayweather v De la Hoya. Mayweather could have seriously destroyed Mosley. It was not even close after round 2. Mayweather is so quick its ridiculous.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 pm
Anyone watch the Marquez v Pacman fight?

Probably the best fight i've seen recently.. I thought Marquez could of easily won and the conspiracy of the 100 million dollar payday next May against Mayweather was to big for the refs to call a even fight (it's a rediculous notion, but boxing is the one sport where corruption runs rife)

I've been saying for years that Pacquiao would slaughter Mayweather but after tonights performance.. im not too sure!
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:55 am
Pac is good but he is obviously juiced, I think boxing owes it to what few fans they have left to make the Pacman VS Mayweather fight happen, but Pac keeps ducking it because of the strict HGH testing Mayweather's camp is insisting on.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board