Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 am
Uh... :scratch:

What have I missed?. Why's everything celebrating?. My league site says I made it 6th and will face XBay, while Mig made it 5th. And it also looks like it has counted yesterday's games...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:19 am
TMC wrote:Uh... :scratch:

What have I missed?. Why's everything celebrating?. My league site says I made it 6th and will face XBay, while Mig made it 5th. And it also looks like it has counted yesterday's games...

Yeah it's reverted back to yesterdays scores for some reason...

all i know is i checked it like half an hour ago & i tied with xbay 4-4 ... but just this moment when i checked it it's given me yesterdays score with yesterdays stats 2-7!!!

Same thing happened last year when i thought i'd made the finals, but it updated later that nght and migya had snuck passed me for spot 6!!!

Good season though TMC... Your TMC Curse came through when you least needed it.. Derrick Rose injured for 3 games in a crucial week (you can thank Dwight Howard for that)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:24 am
Oh... well. F*ck... #-o
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:27 am
Wow, I'm facing migya in both leagues for the playoffs. What are the odds of that? :shock:

I think I have a better change beating him in the other league than this one. But I beat him in this one, I'm gonna go celebrate. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 am
Week 21 and Final Week -

xbay tied with Pawno 5-4.

Aussie beat Reg 5-4.

TheBodyGuard beat Crackers 8-1.

Fine beat EMan 6-3.

Always beat William 6-3.

I beat TMC 6-3.

Regular season finished and the final standings are:

*1. TheBodyGuard
*2. Lil Ozzie Battlaz
*3. Finding Fine
*4. xBay's Ultimatum
*5. migya's buttkikers
*6. Aussie's All-Stars
7. TMC's Question Marks
8. Coooach's Allstars
9. killer X-over
10. 'Just win Baby'
11. E-Man's BEASTS
12. Mr. Crackerz

BodyGuard wins this league quite easily. Pawno the big surprise making the second spot. Aussie beatin out TMC for the 6th spot on the last day. TMC, the defending champion, has me to thank, the guy he beat in the final last year, for him not getting in :mrgreen: Really close and in the end Aussie got in. Aussie was #1 for the first two months or so in this league and fell hard the last few weeks.

Playoff Matchups for the first week are:

Championship Playoffs -

#4 xbay v #5 migya - Yet again I go against xbay, but in this league I beat him handedly the two time we met. Hopefully Paul won't play this week and with Bynum also out, xbay is a little shorter due to injuries than I am, though I have a couple of injuries of my own.

#3 Fine v #6 Aussie - Aussie scrapes in and faces Fine and it is a fairly even looking matchup actually.

Consolation Playoffs -

#9 Always v #12 Crackers - Both seem to have stopped playing so the winner really is irrelevant right now.

#10 William v #11 EMan - Both seem to have stopped playing so the winner really is irrelevant right now.

TMC missing out is the biggest news and it will be between him and zshook to see who wins the consolation playoffs

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
migya wrote:TMC, the defending champion, has me to thank, the guy he beat in the final last year, for him not getting in :mrgreen:

Actually, I've got injuries to blame. I would have won this week with my guys healthy... :banghead:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 am
migya wrote:#3 Fine v #6 Aussie - Aussie scrapes in and faces Fine and it is a fairly even looking matchup actually.

Agreed. I was surprised at the stats his team put up this past week. Al ot stronger than I expected. Maybe I shouldn't have been rooting for him so hard.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 pm
One more day to go and it is close between Aussie and Fine. Fine has a few more players playing tomorrow so it looks like he'll take it.

Me and xbay are having a real close matchup in this league as well. I have a few more guys playing tomorrow so I have a chance to peg back some categories and maybe taking it

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm
Migya vs Xbay going down to the wire. Can Ginobli and Garnett (1.5 quarters remaining) outscore Kaman, Gooden and Blake (3.5 quarters remaining)? Or will KGB commit too many TO's and cost Migya the win??
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:39 pm
I'm scared to look. I'll check at around 9:30-10 to see who finally won it.

EDIT;

If those are both updated, I lost in both leagues. Wow... just wasn't my day for anything sports. Bracket officially busted. Fantasy basketball - 5th or 6th place.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm
YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!

I take it in both leagues as the underdog.

Good matchup xbay, you could have won either matchup

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm
It was really close in critical categories like TO and steals.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 am
1st week of playoffs over:

Championship Playoffs -

#5 migya beat #4 xbay 5-4 - I outdueled xbay in this league as well and again it came down to the end, maybe even closer here than in the other league. Steals was the deciding categorie and I got that by two right at the end.

#3 Fine beat #6 Aussie 5-4 - Close matchup and assists came down to the end it looks. Aussie puts on a valiant display and just falls short after sneaking past TMC to get in to the top 6.

Consolation Playoffs -

#9 Always beat #12 Crackers 6-3 - Always decided to turn up this week and won easily.

#11 EMan beat #10 William 5-4 - Both didn't participate so both teams were stalled as such in rotations.

2nd Week of Playoffs:

Championship Playoffs -

#1 TheBodyGuard v #5 migya - We both face off here as well, making it two weeks straight that I have the same opponent in both leagues. Interesting that three of the four semi finalists here are semi finalists in the other league, including us two. We split our two matchups during the season one all.

#2 Pawno v #3 Fine - Pawno also makes it to the semi finals in both leagues. Pawno's team looks strong and it looks like Fine will need a few guys to step up this week and it could well happen.

For 5th and 6th place:
#4 xbay v #6 Aussie - Looks like a fairly even matchup and both teams do have a couple of injured players.

Consolation Playoffs -

#8 Reg v #9 Always - Looks like an even matchup as well and with Always participating like last week, could be real close and interesting.

#7 TMC v #11 Eman - If Eman doesn't participate TMC will win easily.

#10 William v #12 Crackers - Likely no action here, just two stalled teams, as William didn't play last week

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:52 am
One more day to go and it is close between Pawno and Fine. Most categories up for grabs right now and with Pawno having ten players active to Fine's seven, Pawno has the better chance of winning it seems.

Me and BodyGuard are duking it out in this league as well. I have six guys playing to his nine, so BodyGuard could have the advantage. Close as well between us and will come down to the end

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Fantasy basketball: where 'the fate of your team lies in Chris Duhon's three point stroke' happens.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum