Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2010-03-22

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors out last the Phoenix Suns?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 am

YES
86%
NO
14%

Total votes : 7

All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 am
Chum wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Amare ended Tollivers career.

Amare can do that to anyone in the league. He has done that for years now.

I like how Tolliver can't defend, one-on-one and zero help, against one of the best low post scorers in the league , and he's no good. I guess there are a lot of all-stars that should leave the league as well. Actually Amare should also be gone. He's had his share of facials.

You took my post too literal. Basically, Amare embaressed Tolliver.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:33 am
Beast Mode wrote:
Chum wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Amare ended Tollivers career.

Amare can do that to anyone in the league. He has done that for years now.

I like how Tolliver can't defend, one-on-one and zero help, against one of the best low post scorers in the league , and he's no good. I guess there are a lot of all-stars that should leave the league as well. Actually Amare should also be gone. He's had his share of facials.

You took my post too literal. Basically, Amare embaressed Tolliver.

Ah ok, sorry about that. Yes Tolliver did get embarassed by Amare, can't argue against that.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 pm
Tolliver's defense sucks, just face it mr tolliver fan club leader.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Pworld wrote:Tolliver's defense sucks, just face it mr tolliver fan club leader.

Back at in again eh? Here's another guy who can't play D...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJIJhMUPlU[/youtube]

Here's Amare getting a facial, he must suck also...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUpg9lVITyk[/youtube]

Here's Tolliver's stats when GS barely lost to the Suns...
25 points (8-14)
12 rebounds (5off/7def)
5 assists
3 steals
2 to

Nobody can stop any top offensive player one-on-one. It's the way the NBA game is set up. The only other big to play in this game was Hunter who played only 13 minutes. The Warriors would have been blown out of this game if Tolliver wasn't in there.

I don't know why you insist on slamming Tolliver. He's not taking any minutes from any other player except maybe Mags who isn't playing the PF position as much since Tolliver has arrived.

For another perspective Amare scored 41 on Tim Duncan in feb. Does Tim Duncan's defense suck also?

Quit trolling.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 pm
oh I forgot to say I say Raja Bell at the game. He had front row seats on the baseline, and was with his family. I didn't see him after the first quarter though, so I assume he left.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm
Chum wrote:
Pworld wrote:Tolliver's defense sucks, just face it mr tolliver fan club leader.

Back at in again eh? Here's another guy who can't play D...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJIJhMUPlU[/youtube]

Here's Amare getting a facial, he must suck also...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUpg9lVITyk[/youtube]

Here's Tolliver's stats when GS barely lost to the Suns...
25 points (8-14)
12 rebounds (5off/7def)
5 assists
3 steals
2 to

Nobody can stop any top offensive player one-on-one. It's the way the NBA game is set up. The only other big to play in this game was Hunter who played only 13 minutes. The Warriors would have been blown out of this game if Tolliver wasn't in there.

I don't know why you insist on slamming Tolliver. He's not taking any minutes from any other player except maybe Mags who isn't playing the PF position as much since Tolliver has arrived.

For another perspective Amare scored 41 on Tim Duncan in feb. Does Tim Duncan's defense suck also?

Quit trolling.

Did I say his defense sucked because he got dunked on? Tim Duncan is old as hell now and isn't as quick as he used to be, and his knee ain't what it used to be as I seem to recall he has a heavily wrapped right knee. Tolliver is a garbage defender. If you think he is a great defender you out your mind. He's a scorer like Reggie Williams the other D-league pick up we signed for the rest of the season. Dude is undersized at the PF height wise and body build wise. And don't come at me like, oh yeah look at Randolph he's a twig, Randolph's defense ain't that good neither, but it sure is better than Tollivers. Tolliver has no post up game what so ever. Put him on another team that doesn't have the same type of free offense and he doesn't pull any numbers what so ever.
Previous

Return to Game Threads