Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2010-03-22

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors out last the Phoenix Suns?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 am

YES
86%
NO
14%

Total votes : 7

Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:41 pm
How come when most of the time it's a perfect time to throw a lob to Monta for a alley oop layup or dunk they always seem to think he is Lebron James or something and throw it higher than it should go for Monta.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm
I'm only half watching the game - glancing at the score every once awhile. Thought it was the 4th quarter already. Damn the lack of defense on both sides.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:51 pm
Oh wow what a dunk by Amare!
I Believe - that Curry and Monta are gonna have a lot of fun playing together for many years to come.
I Believe - we will be the most improved team in the league next year.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Horrible sequence with Steph's air-ball 3 in transition, Monta's saving to the other team, ended by Amare's monster dunk over Tolliver, slamming it through the rim.

Goddamn.
I Believe - that Curry and Monta are gonna have a lot of fun playing together for many years to come.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Disgusting facial by Amare. Wow.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm
Really miss Hunter's presence in this game. He was scoring well early, and Tolliver is just being overwhelmed by Amare every time down now.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 pm
Have you ever seen Steph shoot 2 airballs in a game? let alone within minutes of a close 4th qtr game :banghead:

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Another ending to make you sick.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm
This has probably already been said - but I was waiting for one of the commentators to run out with a bottle of lube and "service" Amare...
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:22 pm
Suns vets missing FTs kept us in it, Warrior rookie mistakes loose it...
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm
Amare ended Tollivers career.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 pm
Well I gotta say, that was one of the best experiences that I have ever had at a sporting event. I had so much fun, too bad the Warriors couldn't pull it out there at the end. I can't believe Monta missed that three. Some things:

- Nelson got off the bench about 10 times. Maybe 15. I noticed that rather then kneel or stand up during time outs, he just has an assistant place a chair facing the players without leaving his feet.

- Wondered why Maggs and Curry weren't playing at the end, since Monta was only about average. We could have easily played Curry, Monta, Williams, Maggette, Tolliver at the end there.

- We really missed Hunter. When he was in the game Amare wasn't making an impact on offense, he was just getting frustrated and bitching to the refs. When Hunter came out the Warriors had to use small guys in help defense instead of Hunter (who was doing a great job). Not to mention Hunter looked like a legit player on offense.

- Speaking of Hunter, I feel that all three of those D leaguers belong on this squad next year. Tolliver, Hunter (when playing) and Williams were the best players on the Warriors tonight.

can't think of anything else, too tired.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:28 am
Tarantism wrote:Well I gotta say, that was one of the best experiences that I have ever had at a sporting event. I had so much fun, too bad the Warriors couldn't pull it out there at the end. I can't believe Monta missed that three. Some things:

- Nelson got off the bench about 10 times. Maybe 15. I noticed that rather then kneel or stand up during time outs, he just has an assistant place a chair facing the players without leaving his feet.

- Wondered why Maggs and Curry weren't playing at the end, since Monta was only about average. We could have easily played Curry, Monta, Williams, Maggette, Tolliver at the end there.

- We really missed Hunter. When he was in the game Amare wasn't making an impact on offense, he was just getting frustrated and bitching to the refs. When Hunter came out the Warriors had to use small guys in help defense instead of Hunter (who was doing a great job). Not to mention Hunter looked like a legit player on offense.

- Speaking of Hunter, I feel that all three of those D leaguers belong on this squad next year. Tolliver, Hunter (when playing) and Williams were the best players on the Warriors tonight.

can't think of anything else, too tired.

Agreed.

About Nelson. He's been doing that for a while now.... sitting down, facing the players.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 am
If that Amare dunk on Tolliver becomes a poster, I'm buying :)
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am
Beast Mode wrote:Amare ended Tollivers career.

Amare can do that to anyone in the league. He has done that for years now.

I like how Tolliver can't defend, one-on-one and zero help, against one of the best low post scorers in the league , and he's no good. I guess there are a lot of all-stars that should leave the league as well. Actually Amare should also be gone. He's had his share of facials.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads