Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 pm
PAWNO wrote:I'm pretty sure i'll have enough to hold out any Late rallies from xb or fine for that bye week spot. But i really hope that fine catches xb for spot 3 cause if xb gets chris paul back during the playoffs there's no knowing what kind of damage this team could inflict on the heavyweight of the comp. My pick is xb for dark horse!

Beat his a$$$!!

You too Migya.

And Aussie.

Go Australia!!!
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:05 am
Three more days to go and Reg is taking care of Aussie. Way to go Reg, that'll mean both me and TMC are in, regardless of the outcome of our matchup.

Be a shame to see the two finalists from last year miss out :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:36 am
migya wrote:Three more days to go and Reg is taking care of Aussie. Way to go Reg, that'll mean both me and TMC are in, regardless of the outcome of our matchup.

It's a good thing that Reg is taking care of Ozbeans, because I'm definitely having a pitiful week.

You're just lucky that Kevin Love has been out and still not in playing shape and that Rose has missed all of his games this week and also Blatche is banged up and might not play... They're not serious, but they HAD TO HAPPEN PRECISELY THIS WEEK... :banghead:

Oh, well... LET'S GO, REG!!! 8)

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Three more days to go and Reg is taking care of Aussie. Way to go Reg, that'll mean both me and TMC are in, regardless of the outcome of our matchup.

It's a good thing that Reg is taking care of Ozbeans, because I'm definitely having a pitiful week.

You're just lucky that Kevin Love has been out and still not in playing shape and that Rose has missed all of his games this week and also Blatche is banged up and might not play... They're not serious, but they HAD TO HAPPEN PRECISELY THIS WEEK... :banghead:

I never have been more popular. Hey Aussie send me a check and I will sit Scola and Brooks :mrgreen:

Face it guys, Scola has justified my selection.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 am
The Coooach wrote:Face it guys, Scola has justified my selection.

:D :D :D
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:19 pm
TMC wrote:

I've had AK injured for all but one game, BWallace all week and Beasley has missed games as well. I've had as bad if not worse

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 pm
If the season ended tonight these would be the standings:

Bodyguard .608 win %
Xbay (up 1) .556
Pawno (down 1) .555
Fine .553
Migya .519
TMC .516

Aussie .505

All matchups are pretty close so things could look very different tomorrow night.
-Pawno could get back to the 2nd spot or fall into the 4th. (most likely will hold onto 2nd spot - has LBJ playing sunday)
-Xbay and fine separated by .5 games
-Migya and TMC could switch spots.
-Aussie needs a BIG day to not only win his matchup but also to get into the playoffs. Needs some help from TMC/Migya match too.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 am
fine wrote:If the season ended tonight these would be the standings:

Bodyguard .608 win %
Xbay (up 1) .556
Pawno (down 1) .555
Fine .553
Migya .519
TMC .516

Aussie .505

All matchups are pretty close so things could look very different tomorrow night.
-Pawno could get back to the 2nd spot or fall into the 4th. (most likely will hold onto 2nd spot - has LBJ playing sunday)
-Xbay and fine separated by .5 games
-Migya and TMC could switch spots.
-Aussie needs a BIG day to not only win his matchup but also to get into the playoffs. Needs some help from TMC/Migya match too.

I've got more guys playing tomorrow than TMC and it looks like Aussie might well get him. Be close

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 am
migya wrote:I've had AK injured for all but one game, BWallace all week and Beasley has missed games as well. I've had as bad if not worse

With all due respect, it's not the same. You can't compare AK, Ben Wallace and Beasley's production with Rose, Gasol and Love's.

I'm not using it as an excuse, injuries are part of the game... but it pisses me off when those three happen in the week in which I'm trying to keep my playoff spot.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:11 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:I've had AK injured for all but one game, BWallace all week and Beasley has missed games as well. I've had as bad if not worse

With all due respect, it's not the same. You can't compare AK, Ben Wallace and Beasley's production with Rose, Gasol and Love's.

I'm not using it as an excuse, injuries are part of the game... but it pisses me off when those three happen in the week in which I'm trying to keep my playoff spot.

Well you don't go up against a 100% opponent, but that's just part of it. Definately at the wrong time for you

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:05 pm
So migya. . . .u think you'll win against tmc and help catapolt aussi into a playoff spot? Whoever misses out is going to have a solid team in the runners up playoffs

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:52 pm
PAWNO wrote:So migya. . . .u think you'll win against tmc and help catapolt aussi into a playoff spot? Whoever misses out is going to have a solid team in the runners up playoffs

With one game still in progress the top 5 spots appear to be set:

1) Bodyguard
2) Pawno

3) Fine
4) Xbay
5) Migya

TMC and Aussie still need to decide who is going to get the last spot.

Aussie has sealed a 5-4 week over Cooach. That means TMC needs to win 5-4 over Migya to maintain the 6th spot. If Aussie and TMC finish tied in the standings, Aussie gets the tiebreaker (better record in final week).

TMC is leading 5-4 as of right now, but has only slim leads in assists and rebounds. He has no more active players while Migya still has 24 minutes of Nash, Miller, and Amare. It doesn't look good for TMC.

Edit: Xbay v Pawno is also acutally pretty close. If xbay wins 6 categories he gets the 3rd spot, if he doesn't he settles for 4th. Right now he is at 4 categories, but several are still up for grabs.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:07 pm
It's official.

Aussie's AllStars are going to the play-offs. And I can't think of a better way to do it than dispatching the Coooooach, who I knew all season long didn't have the team to go the distance.

I'd like to personally thank Luis Scola for his performance today too.

Cooooach, with next year's league, I'll make sure to give you some pointers before the draft starts.

This league is mine gentlemen. All the momentum with Team Kobe Bryant and his 20 turnovers a week :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Wow Scola plays great all week & then when it matters puts in a paltry 4pt 1reb
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:57 pm
Looks like I possibly have migya... which isn't good, cause he posed as a match up problem.

Gotta make a decision on Bynum, too.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum