GoldenStWarriors NCAA Tourney Pick'em Contest

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm
I used the same philosophy with Richmond/St Mary's. Figured everyone would go St. Mary's and I felt it was a close mathcup so when the other way with it. Problem is I felt whoever wins that game will beat Villanova so I had Richmond going to the Sweet 16. That one hurt. But so far that is my only loss.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 am
I don't like Nova. I think they'll beat St. Mary's, although it'd be awesome if the Gaels won, but lose it in the Sweet 16.

Georgetown surprised me, though. Did not see Ohio taking that one. Everything else that I lost out on did not surprise me... Georgetown is my only true upset.

But man.. I haven't seen that many close games in the tourney before. Awesome first day.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 am
Who's bracket took a major ass beating after Kansas lost?

Oh, btw... anyone pick St. Mary's? My friend in another bracket had them going to the Final 4... I thought he was crazy, but after the first 2 games, it's not looking all that crazy.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:40 am
xbay wrote:Who's bracket took a major ass beating after Kansas lost?

Oh, btw... anyone pick St. Mary's? My friend in another bracket had them going to the Final 4... I thought he was crazy, but after the first 2 games, it's not looking all that crazy.

Yeah, I am DONE. At least I can just watch the games and root for who I want to win rather than who I need to win. (I am in a pool with a $500 entry that I split with another person. I need to win that just once in my life)

I DID pick Villanova to lose in the 2nd round in ALL my brackets. However I had Richmond as the one to do it. I went back and forth with the St Mary's/RIchmond game, but I knew whoever I picked to win that game, I would have beating Nova as they were one of the softer 2 seeds in quite some time.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 am
AND THERE goes my bracket fellas. Adios to Evan Turner and the Buckeyes.
Previous

Return to Fantasy League Forum