Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 am
So yeah i just bought a budget ENTRY-LEVEL Vaporizor and wanna ask a pro some questions?

Is there suppose to be any smoke created? I'm inhaling and feeling floating head, but im just wondering if i should be blowing out any big smoke?

And also can anyone recommend me "THE TOP OF THE LINE" Vaporizor?
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:44 am
this thread explains so much
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:07 am
Quazza wrote:this thread explains so much

You know 420 bro...

OIf course you do, your from Adeliade... City of Churches and City of Ganja in the Attics :D
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:36 am
PAWNO wrote:
Quazza wrote:this thread explains so much

You know 420 bro...

OIf course you do, your from Adeliade... City of Churches and City of Ganja in the Attics :D

hahaha

Not my thing (anymore) man. My mates on the other hand....;)
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am
PAWNO wrote:So yeah i just bought a budget ENTRY-LEVEL Vaporizor and wanna ask a pro some questions?

Is there suppose to be any smoke created? I'm inhaling and feeling floating head, but im just wondering if i should be blowing out any big smoke?

And also can anyone recommend me "THE TOP OF THE LINE" Vaporizor?
Nope, no smoke, hence the name "Vaporizer" and not "smoker" - And nope, I no longer smoke (grew up+felony probation), but growing up where I have, qualifies you as an expert for life...

Edit: Also in regards to "Top of the Line" - it's not like most thing where "you get what you pay for" if it works, it works, try not to over think things in your condition...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 am
JREED23 wrote: Nope, no smoke, hence the name "Vaporizer" and not "smoker" - And nope, I no longer smoke (grew up+felony probation), but growing up where I have, qualifies you as an expert for life...

Funny you mention that JREED23... JOEL told me last year he was going up to Humboldt for some work and just so happened to be there on 20th April.

But he's a family man these days, Coors Lights does the trick for him ;)

hey next time i'm in town... i'll catch a bus up or something and visit... maybe you could point me in the direction of a chilled hostel where the vaporizsers be included in the accomadation (i promise to wear my Raiders kit, K?)
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm
no that's the whole point. theres no smoke or smell (but you still get all the THC in pot) so you don't have to worry about getting caught.
one of my old roommates had one, and the year before we lived together, I would walk past his dorm room everyday and see him sucking on a long transparent house and playing video games. One day I finally asked him what was up, and he explained it too me. Kind of nice for me, cause I don't have to smell your skunky ass weed and you can still have your fun :)
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm
The thing is i don't know if i'm getting f'd up like a bong rip would do. . . I mean i feel a lil buzz n i check the mirror for red eye proof n all things point to me being high. But seriously i think if u don't mind the yellow teeth n f'd up lungs then a bowl is the way to go. . . . I think i'm gonna upgrade my vaporise n see if a better model f's me over more
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 am
Hey pawno, you don't need no hostel ****, you are welcome on my couch (it's a pullout) I will not only introduce you to the best smoke in the US, but I will get that cherry popped - you will leave Humboldt a weed connoisseur and a man, lol. Seriously, man hit me up. My real name is Jerred. I will expose you to **** you have never even thought of - I own this county and you will leave with a smile.
Last edited by JREED on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 am
JREED23 wrote:Hey pawno, you don't need no hostel ****, you are welcome on my couch (it's a pullout) I will not only introduce you to the best smoke in the US, but I will get that cherry popped - you will leave Humboldt a weed connoisseur and a man, lol. Seriously, man hit me up. My number is 707-496-0838. My real name is Jerred. I will expose you to **** you have never even thought of - I own this county and you will leave with a smile.

Cheers my man, Appreciate the offer... I'm Aiming for Football season.

October 31st just so happens to be Halloween and usually when football season starts. Dream result for me woud be to see the Niners v Raiders game around that time of the year, but i'll have more firmer plans when the scheduale rolls out.
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 am
Based on what I've heard . . . :mrgreen:

You don't get smoke, but you can get vapor. To make this happen, turn up the heat slightly higher than normal, and draw until you feel it tickle your throat (should be a pretty long intake). Do that a few times and it should kick in within a few minutes.

It's a different high than you get with a bong. Bongs tend to f you up pretty quickly, whereas vapes usually take a bit of time. Vape bowls last longer though. Also you can save the remains of every bowl, and when you have a decently sized collection, you can use it for residual effect (i.e. pack it into a pipe or bong, or make edibles). Smoking vape leftovers won't taste as nice but it still does the job, so you're not wasting any of the THC.

As for models, I don't know that much. I know most mid-range vapes are fairly consistent in quality, so you probably won't be able to distinguish a big difference between a $100 vape and a $150 vape. Really high quality vapes are amazing though, but IMO not worth the investment unless you have hundreds of dollars lying around and know you're going to smoke for years and years to come.

This is all just what I hear, of course. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 am
D4rk 0ne wrote:
As for models, I don't know that much. I know most mid-range vapes are fairly consistent in quality, so you probably won't be able to distinguish a big difference between a $100 vape and a $150 vape. Really high quality vapes are amazing though, but IMO not worth the investment unless you have hundreds of dollars lying around and know you're going to smoke for years and years to come.

This is all just what I hear, of course. :wink:

Oh **** dude... wish id read this thread 15 minutes ago... cause i just forked out 800 bucks and bought a Volcano Vaporizer (top of the line)

I'm kinda well.... EXCITED :D

for some reason whenever i puff down on a roach or suck down a billy.... my teeth go junky yellow real quick.. so now there wont be any issues with my dentist and hiding the lies

But yeah.. the only reason i ever think about giving up the hooch is if i was gonna join the army/navy/air force ... but i dont see that happening anytime soon considering i have a communal showers phobia due to my penis size 8) bring on the hot airred bags of goodness
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:10 pm
Volcanoes are supposed to be ridiculous. I talked to someone who has one and he said it's unreal. If you use it enough it will be a worthwhile investment. Like I said, there is a noticeable difference between mid-level vapes and high quality ones, and the Volcano is probably the best one out there. It's supposed to do things that other vapes don't do. Like the high is supposed to last longer and be stronger and cleaner, and it gets the most use out of the leaf. I think it's also healthier in other ways, but I haven't done any research about it in that context so I don't know any more about it.

You definitely got an amazing product. If you use it enough it will be worth the investment. The only reason I said I'd buy a mid-level one is that I personally don't have the money for something like a Volcano. I think you'll find it to be one of the best purchases you've ever made though.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:35 am
800 bucks on top of an already ridiculously expensive habit... ah the days when I used to have disposable income...
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 pm
what a bunch of stinky potheads!! :roll: :evil: :?:

:wink: :mrgreen: 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum