Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 am
I'm taking it to league leader BodyGuard, as I'm down 7-2 right now, but all but three categories remain in the balance and I have two of those for sure. A big performance from most of my boys tomorrow and I can either win 5-4 or lose 5-4, either way, I'd be almost certain of making it to the top 6

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 am
migya wrote:I'm taking it to league leader BodyGuard, as I'm down 7-2 right now, but all but three categories remain in the balance and I have two of those for sure. A big performance from most of my boys tomorrow and I can either win 5-4 or lose 5-4, either way, I'd be almost certain of making it to the top 6

In case you didn't notice, aussie is winning 7-2 and I'm winning 6-3... and you and me have to play each other next eek. I wouldn't be so confident just yet...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:I'm taking it to league leader BodyGuard, as I'm down 7-2 right now, but all but three categories remain in the balance and I have two of those for sure. A big performance from most of my boys tomorrow and I can either win 5-4 or lose 5-4, either way, I'd be almost certain of making it to the top 6

In case you didn't notice, aussie is winning 7-2 and I'm winning 6-3... and you and me have to play each other next eek. I wouldn't be so confident just yet...

But with the amount of games I'm clear, if I can even just lose 4-5, I'd be up on you and aussie by at least three games and that should be enough. Nothing is for certain, but I'm going into the last week to kik your arse buddy :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:02 pm
1) Bodyguard
2) Pawno 5 gb

3)Xbay 9 gb
4)Fine 9.5 gb

5) Migya 14 gb
6) TMC 15.5 gb
7) Aussie 16.5 gb

xbay faces off against pawno. he will need to win 7-2 inorder to grab that bye-week.

fine faces eman. Will need to win more games than xbay to get the 3rd seed. win 5 more games than pawno to get the 2nd seed.

migya is 5 games behind the 3rd spot. faces TMC this week. needs to win atleast 4 games to hold off TMC.

Aussie will need to win 1 more game than TMC to pass TMC, or 3 more games than migya to pass migya. should be rooting for migya to win. faces Cooach.

then....

I'm rooting for Pawno to destroy xbay, so I can move up into the 3rd seed (and avoid facing Bodyguard in the 2nd round). I'd like to see TMC somehow lose to Migya, and Aussie win big over Cooach, knocking out TMC's beastly team. I'd then prefer to face Aussie in the first round. I win, so does Xbay. Lebron james gets hurt, so I beat Pawno in the 2nd round. CP3 comes back just in time help Xbay win over Bodyguard. CP3 then gets shut down and I go to victory for the championship. :mrgreen:
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:38 pm
You've put a lot of thought into your win. 8)

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:You've put a lot of thought into your win. 8)

I've got the loss figured out too:

Pawno doesn't beat xbay, and I remain in the 4th slot. TMC beats Migya, moving himself into the 5th slot. I lose to TMC in the first round.

You just gotta visualize it all.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 pm
fine wrote:1) Bodyguard
2) Pawno 5 gb

3)Xbay 9 gb
4)Fine 9.5 gb

5) Migya 14 gb
6) TMC 15.5 gb
7) Aussie 16.5 gb

xbay faces off against pawno. he will need to win 7-2 inorder to grab that bye-week.

fine faces eman. Will need to win more games than xbay to get the 3rd seed. win 5 more games than pawno to get the 2nd seed.

migya is 5 games behind the 3rd spot. faces TMC this week. needs to win atleast 4 games to hold off TMC.

Aussie will need to win 1 more game than TMC to pass TMC, or 3 more games than migya to pass migya. should be rooting for migya to win. faces Cooach.

then....

I'm rooting for Pawno to destroy xbay, so I can move up into the 3rd seed (and avoid facing Bodyguard in the 2nd round). I'd like to see TMC somehow lose to Migya, and Aussie win big over Cooach, knocking out TMC's beastly team. I'd then prefer to face Aussie in the first round. I win, so does Xbay. Lebron james gets hurt, so I beat Pawno in the 2nd round. CP3 comes back just in time help Xbay win over Bodyguard. CP3 then gets shut down and I go to victory for the championship. :mrgreen:

I'd wanna face me too. My team sucks. But hopefully it's still good enough to show Cooooach how it's done :mrgreen:

Cooooach, I see Scola is putting up good numbers of late, but he still went 3 rounds too early. It would be really good if you kept him on your bench this week.

I'm hoping I win 9-0, and then Migya and TMC finish 0-0-9, so I can slide into fifth spot :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 am
aussiebiedrins wrote:I'm hoping I win 9-0, and then Migya and TMC finish 0-0-9, so I can slide into fifth spot :mrgreen:

What about I win 8-1 and you slid into the 6th spot and leave migya out???. Wouldn't that work for you??? Why am I always in the losing side??? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am
TMC wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:I'm hoping I win 9-0, and then Migya and TMC finish 0-0-9, so I can slide into fifth spot :mrgreen:

What about I win 8-1 and you slid into the 6th spot and leave migya out???. Wouldn't that work for you??? Why am I always in the losing side??? :mrgreen:

I've noticed in both threads people are rooting for u2 lose.

Eh bro... Your teams deadly, I wouldn't lose any sleep over you not making the playoffs 8)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 am
PAWNO wrote:
TMC wrote:

I've noticed in both threads people are rooting for u2 lose.

Eh bro... Your teams deadly, I wouldn't lose any sleep over you not making the playoffs 8)

Well, I would... particularly when facing migya. Don't know why, but I usually lose to him, while Aussie has an, on paper, easier matchup with Coooach.

Here's hoping Scola averages 40 and 20 for the week... :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:38 am
TMC wrote:

Really come down to a great final week. I'l post the results when I get home, but glad I'm a few games ahead

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 am
I owe it to the league to play the string out. Early season injuries really hurt my team. However, no one wants to play me because this is a tough team to beat when healthy. Scola, Dirk, Books, Harris are all plaing ggod right now. Sorry Aussie, you are in trouble this week with me.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 am
Week 20 -

xbay beat Reg 5-4.

Aussie beat Crackers 6-3.

Fine beat William 5-4.

TMC beat Always 6-3.

Pawno beat EMan 6-3.

I lost to TheBodyGuard 6-3.

Last week and it is coming down to the wire. Me and TMC face off in a rematch of last year's finals somewhat. I'm in 5th and TMC's in 6th so we both currently have a spot in the top 6 (just like last year incidently, but I flew home to get 6th and TMC was 5th). zshook is just behind us though, 2.5 games behind me and 1 game behind TMC, and he is facing his trash talk adversary Reg in what looks like grudge match of the year :mrgreen: Go Scola, I mean Reg :mrgreen:

Pawno is currently in 2nd spot, 4 games clear of xbay, his opponent this week, and 4.5 games ahead of Fine. Should be a slugfest between Pawno and xbay as xbay looks to move into the top 2. Fine should have slightly easier against EMan and looks to move into 2nd spot himself. Bodyguard has Crackers this week and will certainly get the top spot in this league, making it an impressive debut season with us, getting 2nd in the other league.

Also, William has finished strong and could even surpass Reg to make it into 8th spot and 2nd in the bottom 6, meaning he'd get a bye in the first week of the consolation playoffs. Good playing William

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 pm
I'm pretty sure i'll have enough to hold out any Late rallies from xb or fine for that bye week spot. But i really hope that fine catches xb for spot 3 cause if xb gets chris paul back during the playoffs there's no knowing what kind of damage this team could inflict on the heavyweight of the comp. My pick is xb for dark horse!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 pm
PAWNO wrote:I'm pretty sure i'll have enough to hold out any Late rallies from xb or fine for that bye week spot. But i really hope that fine catches xb for spot 3 cause if xb gets chris paul back during the playoffs there's no knowing what kind of damage this team could inflict on the heavyweight of the comp. My pick is xb for dark horse!

xbay is taking it to you and might thrash you this week, never know

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum