GoldenStWarriors NCAA Tourney Pick'em Contest

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Come on come all to the GoldenStWarriors.com NCAA tourney pickem pool where you can win a big helping of jack squat! Well, bragging rights and trash talking rights will be well earned!

Follow this link and select "Join Group" and then put the following information in:

Group ID# 81417
password: cohansell

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup
Last edited by bada on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 pm
I'm keen bro. But perhaps a sticky of this up in the fantasy board? Considering it's for people who like to play sports orientated game <i know our nfl pickem game never got fantasy page love, but this won't go longer than 3 weeks max> just a thought-
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm
I'm in, although I haven't been able to follow college bball much this year, so I'm gonna be guessing more than anything...

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:11 pm
signed up
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 am
bada wrote:Come on come all to the GoldenStWarriors.com NCAA tourney pickem pool where you can win a big helping of jack squat! Well, bragging rights and trash talking rights will be well earned!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=81417&P=cohanblows&P=cohanblows

Group Name: GoldenStWarriors
password: CohanBlows

if you are promted for the information

I tried, but it said the pw is in-valid
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:14 am
"Always" Next wrote:
bada wrote:Come on come all to the GoldenStWarriors.com NCAA tourney pickem pool where you can win a big helping of jack squat! Well, bragging rights and trash talking rights will be well earned!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=81417&P=cohanblows&P=cohanblows

Group Name: GoldenStWarriors
password: CohanBlows

if you are promted for the information

I tried, but it said the pw is in-valid

hmm, maybe Cohan got wind of the pw and forced yahoo to invalidate it. LOL

Anyway, I changed the link and the password. Try it from the original post now.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:25 pm
Yeah, the password kept saying invalid, but I eventually got in.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:21 pm
I haven't followed college ball at all, but I might participate.

On another note guys, I have two computers and on my main one (which is not the one I'm using right now) I haven't been able to log into the forum the last three days. I put in my username and password and it doesn't accept it. I did reinstall firefox three days ago incidently, because it would turn off due to an error when opening up certain random web pages (still does now anyway). I used FEBE to backup first and then restored the whole thing in firefox.

Any ideas what could be wrong, mods?

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 am
migya wrote:I haven't followed college ball at all, but I might participate.

On another note guys, I have two computers and on my main one (which is not the one I'm using right now) I haven't been able to log into the forum the last three days. I put in my username and password and it doesn't accept it. I did reinstall firefox three days ago incidently, because it would turn off due to an error when opening up certain random web pages (still does now anyway). I used FEBE to backup first and then restored the whole thing in firefox.

Does it work with any other browser?. I mean, it might be a problem with your firefox, so try to log in with Chrome or IE and see if it works first...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 am
TMC wrote:

Does it work with any other browser?. I mean, it might be a problem with your firefox, so try to log in with Chrome or IE and see if it works first...

I'm posting using IE right now, so it looks like it is firefox that's not working right with this forum, as far as me being able to log in. I wouldn't how to figure out the problem so I might just restor firefox from three days ago

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

I'm posting using IE right now, so it looks like it is firefox that's not working right with this forum, as far as me being able to log in. I wouldn't how to figure out the problem so I might just restor firefox from three days ago

Yeah, that could be the fastest option. If it worked 3 days ago, it should also work after you restore the system...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 am
I cant use Firefox with this forum either. Never have been able to. SO when I want to post on this forum, I use IE
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:04 pm
bada wrote:I cant use Firefox with this forum either. Never have been able to. SO when I want to post on this forum, I use IE

I used Firefox without problems for years, but have moved to Chrome lately... and I certainly don't regret it (except for the fact that I miss some Firefox extensions, but seems like they're gonna be available for Chrome as well in the next version, so no biggie).
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 pm
Good luck everyone! So far 3 out of 3. lol. expect that to change shortly.

GO Murray State!
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:17 pm
bada wrote:Good luck everyone! So far 3 out of 3. lol. expect that to change shortly.

GO Murray State!

Great call on Murray Bada! I thought Florida was going to be a big ground gainer for me, but they just pissed it away....I guess thats why nobody else picked them!
Next

Return to Fantasy League Forum