Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 pm
Money Morrow wrote:
bada wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:After Balut, try some "Chocolate" Meat. :mrgreen:

"Chocolate" Meat???? Sounds like something that is "produced" after a TMC and Bigs "union"!!! LOL

LMAO! good one Bada

aka Dinuguan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinuguan

lol i had something pretty much identical to that for a breakfast about 3 weeks ago. Was at a little vietnamese place though

yum
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:20 pm
So.............with no more food "horror" stories left for Bada, its time for a more somber note.

This being the fact that tonight is Jen and mine last night staying with TMC. :cry:

Its been truly great, I mean, for him to have welcomed us into his home 24/7!!! Leaving us here whilst hes at work aswell...........the trust...........the patience to have us "invade" his routine so to speak, especially with the little differences with like what time we eat (the Spanish eat lunch around 2, this being a big mean, and then dinner about 10, this being a small meal)

Hes had to be studying every day aswell, so he comes home from work, usually with us laying about in his apartment, and sits with us for awhile then he studies, then we go out for a drink and then back for dinner.

Its weird, cuz weve got into a really nice routine with it, living in a real Spanish/Canarian city and experiencing that, the language, the food, the lifestyle............got very used to it pretty fast, and am sad that that is coming to end.

So I guess what Im trying to say through the rambling............is thank you so much to TMC, my brother, truly.

We will still see him though over the next 2 weeks, as we are staying on this island, just down south instead.........so the tears arent quite there yet.

But yeah, Daniel...........I never doubted that we wouldnt be as great friends as are on here............but Ive gained a brother now, as I did in the US, and I know how it feels to have to leave them, and not be able to speak, see and just hang out...............f*ck!!! got to stop thinking about that now.

Que the gay jokes. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm
quien es mas macho?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Quazza wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:
bada wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:After Balut, try some "Chocolate" Meat. :mrgreen:

"Chocolate" Meat???? Sounds like something that is "produced" after a TMC and Bigs "union"!!! LOL

LMAO! good one Bada

aka Dinuguan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinuguan

lol i had something pretty much identical to that for a breakfast about 3 weeks ago. Was at a little vietnamese place though

yum

You ever try Pho soup?
if you go to the ones without the MSG, it's incredible.
put whatever you want in it. veggies and meat
it'll clear up you sinuses and cure your cold.

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:49 am
Money Morrow wrote:quien es mas macho?

LOL!................Jen. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:28 am
bigstrads wrote:

Haha.... definitely. 8)

Oh, well, now that we're in the mood, I'll I can say it's that both James and Jen are absolutely amazing. Their visit has been a blast (and it's not over yet), and I'm just a bit disappointed it had to happen at a point in which I cannot have all the free time (and energies) that they'd deserve.

Still, I've REALLY enjoyed their company for these few days, and hope there will be an encore at some, not so far away, point. They're a DELIGHTFUL couple, as Bada, Pat and Rob previously said (not that I had any kind of doubt).

Oh, and I don't feel like I've gained a friend... because I already had one when you first came here, bro. :wink:

Ok, back to topic... who wants to know the story about the bloody veal James had last night???? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:52 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Haha.... definitely. 8)

Oh, well, now that we're in the mood, I'll I can say it's that both James and Jen are absolutely amazing. Their visit has been a blast (and it's not over yet), and I'm just a bit disappointed it had to happen at a point in which I cannot have all the free time (and energies) that they'd deserve.

Still, I've REALLY enjoyed their company for these few days, and hope there will be an encore at some, not so far away, point. They're a DELIGHTFUL couple, as Bada, Pat and Rob previously said (not that I had any kind of doubt).

Oh, and I don't feel like I've gained a friend... because I already had one when you first came here, bro. :wink:

Ok, back to topic... who wants to know the story about the bloody veal James had last night???? :mrgreen:

Do tell

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:28 am
TMC wrote:Ok, back to topic... who wants to know the story about the bloody veal James had last night???? :mrgreen:

NO!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 am
bada wrote:
TMC wrote:Ok, back to topic... who wants to know the story about the bloody veal James had last night???? :mrgreen:

NO!

Haha... just wait for the upcoming pics...

(I'm kidding, I'm kidding... or maybe not???. Oh, well, that's up to James'... :mrgreen: )
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 am
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:

NO!

Haha... just wait for the upcoming pics...

(I'm kidding, I'm kidding... or maybe not???. Oh, well, that's up to James'... :mrgreen: )

Well, we wont go into the story of the "bloody veal"..............lets just say Daniel and I LOVED it, and Jen, aswell as the people next to us...............didnt.

However, today...............we go out for lunch............walk into a nice little place and I see a guy with some nice little fillets of meat/beef/veal, with some fries and some eggs...........and I say to Daniel that thats what I want for lunch.

So he orders in Spanish, I hear him say the words for veal, for fries, and for eggs.............so Im happy.

THEN THIS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!

This my reaction after realising that Daniel has ordered me the biggest f*cking hunk of beef I have EVER SEEN!!! or attempted to eat atleast............ON PURPOSE!!! just to f*ck with me!

And here is the aftermath.............I manged most of the actual meat, it had ALOT of fat on it so couldnt eat all that............but I did well no?

And the angle of my pain from the sadist f*ck sitting across from me!!!

Ohh, I almost forgot..............Bada!!!!!!????? I took this next one specially for you brother!!!.......just cuz I knew youd want to see the dried out smelly pork legs hanging up I was telling you about.

Ps: As I said before, we leaving TMC's today, so wont have wifi in the new place............so I may not be around much for the next couple of weeks.............we shall return soon! Byeeeeeee! :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm
bigstrads wrote:THEN THIS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!

This my reaction after realising that Daniel has ordered me the biggest f*cking hunk of beef I have EVER SEEN!!! or attempted to eat atleast............ON PURPOSE!!! just to f*ck with me!

So you're saying TMC's "hunk of beef" isn't the most big piece of meat you've ever seen, anymore? :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 pm
I like the Bubba shirt... lol

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:31 pm
Dude, the way they cure pig legs in spain = the best ham in the word... seriously, spanish ham is so good! cutting thin slices of that and putting into a baguette with cheese and/or eggs is the best fracking meal in the world.

Then again, I am spanish, so i might be a little bias :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 pm
That's a biiigg slab of meet... Damn Son!

I'm impressed BIGS :D :D :D

*l wonder if will get a poop story from BIGS about the Slab of Beef he just consumed :oops:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:08 pm
Check out these photos of one of the guys i know from footy and his attempt to eat this very large burger.

The Beef on the burger is 1.2 kg & this dude eating it is 6 foot 6 and weighs 330 pounds... he didnt quite finish it

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum