The Football (Soccer, In The Colonies) Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 pm
I had no clue this existed 'til you bumped it up. It was too far down like when TMC's jangle was too far down your throat the other night while you were sleeping hence why you wondered when you woke up the next morning having this odd dream of you "suffocating" and "gagging" for a bit and hence why TMC is always smiling in his pictures, not cause he's taking a picture, but cause he's thinking about how you're still wondering why you had a tough time breathing last night even though deep down you know damn well you enjoyed it and smile in your pictures because you got TMC fooled in believing he's fooling you when in your mind, you fooled him completely cause you shoved your jangle down his throat the night before without him knowing, so that's why you both smile for the camera with two completely different endings in your minds. :mrgreen:

I will lock my thread for you. The spam whore wins again. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm
You f*cker... I'm tempted to lock this one and unlock the other, but that would be a mod war... and would give Bada a reason to lock both and get rid of us.

Also, Bigs is looking at me funny, like "you're gonna lock mine, you f*cking ****???"... and I want to stay alive.

So... ok, you win this time.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 pm
xbay wrote:I had no clue this existed 'til you bumped it up. It was too far down like when TMC's jangle was too far down your throat the other night. :mrgreen:

I will lock my thread for you. The spam whore wins again. :mrgreen:

Well f*ck you very much Mr Man............... :wink:

Whatever though, it doesnt matter, TMC is messing with it right and will undoubtedly do something to piss me off.

Ps: Seriously, I was only kidding with bringing that thread back up...........lol............it died a LONG time ago, and the only reason I did was because TMC was annoying the tits off me about how no-one was interested in my thread. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:39 pm
So yeah, the World Cup. :wink:

Im starting to get quite excited yeah............especially since alot of our players are rounding into form at the right time, and we are entering a major competition with the RIGHT coach, for the first time in a long time.

I think Capello is going to be able to make the right adjustments and play the right teams to get us pretty far...........its going to be interesting.

Only problem for England, is the left side............as usual.............but now we have a problem with our left back, as Ashley Cole is injured and Wayne Bridge has ruled himself out of the f*cking World CUp because Jon Terry slept with his EX girfriend. :roll:

LOL, Ive just written all that and realised that probably only TMC knows what Im talking about. :mrgreen:

Also, its going to be funny as hell to play the US in the group stages aswell...........will be an interesting one to comment on here! :wink:

Hey, Ill give you guys this...........Landon Donovan is playing well over here right now for Everton.

As far as the Champions League tonight, man, well, a perfect night really............my boys whip the sh*t out of the old fellas of Milan, and the scum bag Real Madrid lose to the team they stole the best young talent of!

I want Arsenal in the next round...........got to put those disgusting bastards in their place, ie: out of the competion.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm
Sh*t!! I wish I knew more about it. and could talk football... but sigh, I can't.

I played futbol/soccer for 8 years though. Midfielder, we called it Halfback.
Catholicism...it's like required are something....

I used to love watching this program on PBS called "Soccer Made in Germany" They had this British announcer,
Toby Charles who was a real character.
"Not a bad one there"
"It's in the back of the net!!"
" that shot was high, wide, and not very handsome."
"A shot only his mother could love"
"oh he nearly got a bite of the cherry that time"

and the beer ads for Dinkel Acker ...
Last edited by Money on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm
Can we change the name of this thread to The SOCCER thread?

Having this lame excuse of a sport have the same name as the sport of KINGS is just not right! :mrgreen:

*** flame away
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm
bada wrote:Can we change the name of this thread to The SOCCER thread?

Having this lame excuse of a sport have the same name as the sport of KINGS is just not right! :mrgreen:

*** flame away

LMAO!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

:roll: :wink: :D :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:52 pm
I'm so excited for the world cup... i love it. The profession of teaching will allow me to indulge in endless world cup action in the summer every 4 years... woot. For me, it is just as much fun as the Summer Olympics.

USA has a real good shot of going into the second round. I hope Rooney falls flat and the Yanks beat England for the first game My other two countries (Spain and Mexico) both got chances to hit the second round as well. Spain has it easy and Mexico plays a tough Bracket, but Giovanni Dos Santos will turn some heads this summer.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:11 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Spain has it easy

To go past the group stage, sure... but the next matchup is gonna be terrible. Portugal, Ivory Coast or Brazil as the first rival after that stage it's not the idea of an easy path...

Still, can't wait for that game (against whoever makes it) happens. The group stage is so easy that it may be even boring...

btw, don't keep bumping Bigs' thread, guys. You know he's only doing it because he's an attention whore... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 am
Portugal!

I've got this man crush for Christiano Ronaldo. The guy is gooooood.
Last edited by xbay on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 am
bada wrote:Can we change the name of this thread to The SOCCER thread?

*** flame away

Well, Football came first, before AMERICAN football..............so no. :wink:

xbay wrote:Portugal!

I've got this man crush for Christiano Ronaldo. The guy is gooooood.

Need to get the spelling of your man crush correct first though bud! :mrgreen:

Or is that your "special" name for him.

Ohh and BOOOOOOO to Portugal............dirty, nasty, cheating team.

Mr. Crackerz wrote:USA has a real good shot of going into the second round. I hope Rooney falls flat and the Yanks beat England for the first game My other two countries (Spain and Mexico) both got chances to hit the second round as well. Spain has it easy and Mexico plays a tough Bracket, but Giovanni Dos Santos will turn some heads this summer.

Suppose the US has a decent shot at it, considering how piss poor the group is............depends on the 2nd place finishes in other groups (cuz you certainly aint finishing top of the group! :mrgreen:)

Rooney isnt going anywhere accept onto legendary status.............although he is pretty much already there............but this is going to be Rooney's World Cup, trust me on that one.

Gio Dos Santos? man, he has not done well at all whilst "playing" over here............terrible in fact, he got loaned to a second division team and STILL could get a game. Could be just the adjustment to English lifestyle though, he definitely is a talent and still young.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 am

I've got this man crush for Christiano Renaldo. The guy is gooooood.

Would like nothing more than to see Portugal win the world cup once and for all.

Oh and England are the cheating team :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:38 am
migya wrote:

Would like nothing more than to see Portugal win the world cup once and for all.

Oh and England are the cheating team :wink:

Jesus, I wish England were a cheating team (in the sense of being the same as Portugal, France, Italy, Spain and others)...........because then we may have won something in the last 40 years.

Thats a football in joke, that England are the "Gentleman" of football, and couldnt possibly do that sort of thing. :wink:

Anywho, Im sure thats just you, as a Portugese Australian, and your hatred of us English..............or did you watch a documentary on it? :mrgreen:

Ps: Portugal has a VERY tough group.............Brazil and Ivory Coast...........I can see them not making it, or maybe finishing 2nd but not the best placed 2nd so still not making it. [-o<
Last edited by bigstrads on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:49 am
I'm going for New Zealand at this World Cup (the true definition of underdog)

I can't bring myself to cheer for the Socceroos!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:13 am

Oh.... man, you've just lost some respect points with me. And it's gonna take a while for you to get them back.

Cristiano is the DEVIL!!! :evil2: (ironic, ain't it? :mrgreen: )

PAWNO wrote:I'm going for New Zealand at this World Cup (the true definition of underdog)

I can't bring myself to cheer for the Socceroos!

Wouldn't expect any less from you... It's gonna be three and out, so enjoy it while you can.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board