Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 pm
bigstrads wrote:We ended up winning 15-6!

Not to mention we were up 14-2 before running out of air... it's been two years (for me) without playing, and it shows.

But Bigs has woken up that "thing" inside. :wink:

Oh, and it's worth mentioning Bigs was the only one with anything resembling an inside game... Nellie would hate him on sight (which would make it mutual) :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 pm
How did you guys feel after wards? Felt stiff or anything? This one guy I run with every now and then shows up like every 2-3 weeks, even a month later to play ball cause his body won't let him play everyday like how I can at the moment.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 am
xbay wrote:How did you guys feel after wards?

Dead.

I won't talk for Bigs, tho... :mrgreen:

Nah, I was really tired, but nothing I couldn't recover in a few hours. I think, with proper time to get back in playing shape, that I still could play everyday if needed.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 am
Hey TMC.. Do Spainards drink a lot of Tequilla in your part of the world?

Now i know Mexicans speak the language Spanish and have a lot of heritage back in Europe...

But would your typical Spanish Family embrace the culture of Salt, Lemon then Tequilla ... I imagine the Spanish Sailors would of bought a couple of bottles on the ship back to El SPAIN ORA
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 am
Bigs/TMC, appears you guys are having a great time! Kudos!

TMC, thanks for providing for Bigs' basketball jones! I could only take him to my gym for a shootaround as being about 80 lbs overweight and on a knee that has had 7 surgeries, I could do nothing more.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 am
Hey, it was my pleasure. Actually, James has wanted to go play some ball since he arrived, but we werent' able to go til this past weekend.

It's been a pleasure having them around all these days (and the ones still to come, of course). You were totally on point with all the praise you had for them , Bada. I'm just sorry I can't give them all the attention they deserve, because of work, having to study and all that... :banghead:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 am
basketball at the beach... sounds like heaven to me... :D

enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:17 am
bada wrote:Bigs/TMC, appears you guys are having a great time! Kudos!

TMC, thanks for providing for Bigs' basketball jones! I could only take him to my gym for a shootaround as being about 80 lbs overweight and on a knee that has had 7 surgeries, I could do nothing more.

Bro, that day was awesome!!!

Being in that cool ass gym (even though it was just a "regular" one to you guys, it was great to me) and shooting around with you, playing HORSE, having a laugh.............ahh, the good old days and one of the many things I miss.

TMC wrote:Hey, it was my pleasure. Actually, James has wanted to go play some ball since he arrived, but we werent' able to go til this past weekend.

It's been a pleasure having them around all these days (and the ones still to come, of course). You were totally on point with all the praise you had for them , Bada. I'm just sorry I can't give them all the attention they deserve, because of work, having to study and all that... :banghead:

Dude, please dont make me cry this early!!! Weve still got 3 more days! (Will have more but me and Jen are moving out of TMC's apartment on Saturday)

Its been great, and as with everyone in America, we couldnt have asked or dreamt of more.............well, there are a couple of things Im disappointed TMC hasnt done yet. :wink:

Anywho............pics coming later on!!!!!!!!!!!

*EDIT* - ITS PIC TIME MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, so first one is a nice one of Jen and me at the beach near Las Palmas, in Santa Cantalina, on this walk the plank type grill ledge..........Jen was a little scared. :wink:

Next, we have Jen and TMC, right at the end of the beach in the same place............after wed walked a loooooong way round to get to this spot.

Now, this one..............seeing as people have already commented about TMC's face in pictures, not looking very happy...........and from finding out from him that he has "Pictureposingphobia"...........the disease where you always look EXACTLY the same in every picture.

I had to do something drastic to get a different expression on his mug! =

And from that...........IVE CURED HIM!!! As is evident from this lovely pic of the man himself =

And here we are sizing up the scrubs that were playing ball at the other end of the court...........I literally said to him at this very moment, "Nah, they look sh*t, we can take them"............he wasnt too sure............but we did!

And now for an action shot of me busting a move!

And now here are the two old boys...........tired, aching, stinking and sweating............but VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm
Nice! I've never seen TMC look so happier. I guess it's cause he's finally found someone. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:28 pm
Awesome pics bigs and TMC. Thanks for sharing. Looks GORGEOUS there.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 pm
xbay wrote:Nice! I've never seen TMC look so happier. I guess it's cause he's finally found someone. :mrgreen:

Ohh he is...........Ive made sure of it! :wink:

So, thats Bada, Pat, Rob and now TMC............all taken under my spell!

You should have been on the list Xbay. :shock:

bada wrote:Awesome pics bigs and TMC. Thanks for sharing. Looks GORGEOUS there.

It is man............Daniel is already planning YOUR trip here!

The stuff I wanted to talk to you about was our "food experimentation"...........before I was distracted.

Anyway, youll love this bro.

So, I told you about the Eel salad that TMC whipped up for us.

We had a special Spanish dried ham...........which when you see/smell in a supermarket, smells horrible! but is really tasty to to eat.

Next, was Veal! which was absolutely f*cking gorgeous.........grilled, smothered with garlic! ohh man, was one of the best meat dishes Ive EVER had.

Then we went to a traditional Gran Canaria tapas tavern.............where we had =

Rabbit! (Which was awesome, although Jen didnt like it) Octopus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nice again, just a little scary to look at)
Special Gran Canaria really salty potatoes and green peppers.........REALLY salty.
And then..........for desert...........the Uruguayan F*ck! lol...........thats the translation, it was like a cheesecakey kind of cream filled, meringue topped monster of a sugar fest!

Yeah, other than that, just a nice load of sauces and little different things than usual............Ive LOVED it all.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm
Gotta wait two more months Bigs, then "it'll" be legal... and what I mean by "it" is... well, you know. :wink: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:48 pm
bigstrads wrote:It is man............Daniel is already planning YOUR trip here!

The stuff I wanted to talk to you about was our "food experimentation"...........before I was distracted.

Anyway, youll love this bro.

So, I told you about the Eel salad that TMC whipped up for us.

We had a special Spanish dried ham...........which when you see/smell in a supermarket, smells horrible! but is really tasty to to eat.

Next, was Veal! which was absolutely f*cking gorgeous.........grilled, smothered with garlic! ohh man, was one of the best meat dishes Ive EVER had.

Then we went to a traditional Gran Canaria tapas tavern.............where we had =

Rabbit! (Which was awesome, although Jen didnt like it) Octopus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nice again, just a little scary to look at)
Special Gran Canaria really salty potatoes and green peppers.........REALLY salty.
And then..........for desert...........the Uruguayan F*ck! lol...........thats the translation, it was like a cheesecakey kind of cream filled, meringue topped monster of a sugar fest!

Yeah, other than that, just a nice load of sauces and little different things than usual............Ive LOVED it all.

dude, I would PUKE. I am as "gringo" as it comes in relation to my meat choices. Beef (adult variety), Pork and Chicken is IT. I cant do veal, vennison, fish, rabbit, duck, etc. YUCK!!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 pm
hahaha awesome

Bigs showing off his mad handles!
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:33 pm
I so want to be there right now!!!! great pics! :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum