TMC CURSE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Which 'LOST' Character is TMC living alone on that island out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean?

John Locke
50%
Benjamin Linus
50%
Hurley
No votes

Total votes : 4

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 pm
PAWNO wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Those responsible should get a 1 year ban from board related Fantasy sports.

Look James, You've spoken your mind.. now be done with it
(kind of funny, you forget to mention the Carmelo for Beasley trade ... But yeah Migya and Xbay ain't the issue here, it's your beef with me)

You can rally for a 1 year ban, But People won't take it serious cause they know there's serious beef between me n you... & your just going about your business trying to stir the hornets nest ... GET A LIFE PARDDDNAA!!!

Listen you stupid little child.

The only "beef" I had here was WITH THE PERSON WHO GAVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that too hard to understand or read??? At no point did I mention that you were at fault for anything...............if you can find it in my words, then give it a go.

Other than that, its YOU who is looking for something and assuming that I am saying you did something wrong.

Also, I didnt know about the Melo for Beasley trade..........how would I? the only reason I knew about this one is because its pretty recent and thats when I looked at the thread.

So once again, my comment about ban'ing anyone............again, was not related to you, or asking for you to be banned, it was saying that those who quit and start emptying their teams with dumb/lopsided trades, should be banned.

Its just unfortunate that you were the one who benefited and your a self absorbed child.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 pm
The trade was Melo and Beasley for Horford and Haywood and it was fair, as the recpient needed Centers and good two that have been great this season.

Noth that it matters

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:40 pm
I should of taken LBJ with the first pick instead of CP3. I did it only cause CP is my favorite player.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Previous

Return to Fantasy League Forum