TMC CURSE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Which 'LOST' Character is TMC living alone on that island out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean?

John Locke
50%
Benjamin Linus
50%
Hurley
No votes

Total votes : 4

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 pm
fine wrote:I think the poll should have read:

Which is the worse 2nd round pick?

Pawno drafting Oden in 2008 (14th pick)

Or

TMC drafting Randolph in 2009 (22nd pick)

What about 1st round picks... No one can forget my Jamarcus Russell pick of 2008 :-P

TMC ... SHAME ABOUT BLAKE GRIFFIN, BUMP

[/list]
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 pm
PAWNO6124FF171 wrote:
fine wrote:I think the poll should have read:

Which is the worse 2nd round pick?

Pawno drafting Oden in 2008 (14th pick)

Or

TMC drafting Randolph in 2009 (22nd pick)

What about 1st round picks... No one can forget my Jamarcus Russell pick of 2008 :-P

TMC ... SHAME ABOUT BLAKE GRIFFIN, BUMP

[/list]

Yeah, but I didn't pick Griffing first. :wink:

btw... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

F*cking curse... It's getting ridiculous.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm
I just got fucked by the TMC Curse... ****, NEVER TOUCHING A TMC player again!

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 pm
PAWNO wrote:I just got fucked by the TMC Curse... ****, NEVER TOUCHING A TMC player again!

karma....

Tip:
You should pick up george hill....... :wink:
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 am
PAWNO wrote:I just got fucked by the TMC Curse... ****, NEVER TOUCHING A TMC player again!

8)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's funny, tho. I've been trying to trade him for the whole season, and finally found somebody willing to trade... just before he breaks his hand.

Oh, btw, after this development, seems like the trade outcome has been Derrick Rose for Thaddeus Young...

fine wrote:Tip:

That's gonna be quite hard to do, because I already have him on my roster... That's called foreseeing the future. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:25 am
TMC wrote:

8)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's funny, tho. I've been trying to trade him for the whole season, and finally found somebody willing to trade... just before he breaks his hand.

Oh, btw, after this development, seems like the trade outcome has been Derrick Rose for Thaddeus Young...

fine wrote:Tip:

That's gonna be quite hard to do, because I already have him on my roster... That's called foreseeing the future. :wink:

I was going to ask for George Hill instead of Thad Young bro (the whole Point Gaurd by committee aka his handcuff)

But i still thougbht the trade was fair... It's just what happens with the terrotry.

(actually the more i think about it, i certainly have had some bad fantasy luck in basketball in terms of injurys (GREG ODEN x2, RANDOLPH, BARBOSA, MICHAEL REDD) Suprisingly still on top and looking at a most likely having a bye week (fingers crossed i maintain the gap) anyways that happens when you get LeBron :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 am
It is an interesting last two weeks and I admit I have to step up and have a big finish. It could well come down to me and TMC, last year's finalists in league 1, seeing who gets in.

The other league is interesting too, where I'm again holding on to one of the two last playoff spots. Always looks to have given up in league 1, but is by far the leader in league 2

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:59 am
Sadly, I havnt looked at or followed the fantasy leagues much this year.............Ill be back next year of course. :wink:

However, with people quitting and giving up, and then even worse..........making those f*cking ridiculous trades of LeBron for *scrub* or whoever it was.

I think those people should be banned from it next year................cuz it just totally ruins it and skews the results.

I mean, I could have participated this year.............I wouldnt have been able to be on the ball all the time but atleast about 75% of the time.

I would have obviously loved to have done it because I enjoyed it so much last year...........but I didnt feel that I could because by me not being around all the time, I would have f*cked it up for you guys.

So to all those who quit on their games and gave away talent for nothing.............. :roll: :evil: :roll: (thats = "F*ck Off" in emoticon language)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 am
bigstrads wrote:However, with people quitting and giving up, and then even worse..........making those f*cking ridiculous trades of LeBron for *scrub* or whoever it was.

It was LeBron James/Derrick Rose for Monta Ellis/Stephen Curry!!!

I drafter Warriors knowing they they'd be good bargaining tools in a fantasy league made up of WARRIORS FANS..Y

You wannt call Mr Crackerz a QUITTER... That's your beef, But you can't blame the guy for Representing his boys!!!
:agrue: :bday:

U MIGHTEN STILL BELIEVE JAMES, BUT SOME OF US STILL DO 8)
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 am
migya wrote:It is an interesting last two weeks and I admit I have to step up and have a big finish. It could well come down to me and TMC, last year's finalists in league 1, seeing who gets in.

The other league is interesting too, where I'm again holding on to one of the two last playoff spots. Always looks to have given up in league 1, but is by far the leader in league 2

I was setting my lineups every week in both leagues, but after the bullshit trades, I stopped in protest.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 am
"Always" Next wrote:
migya wrote:It is an interesting last two weeks and I admit I have to step up and have a big finish. It could well come down to me and TMC, last year's finalists in league 1, seeing who gets in.

I was setting my lineups every week in both leagues, but after the bullshit trades, I stopped in protest.

Well there you go.............thats what you get when people quit and basically fix the league with Raider fan to Raider fan trades.

Why the f*ck should someone get LeBron and Rose for Monta and Curry............whilst everyone else.............doesnt.

Those responsible should get a 1 year ban from board related Fantasy sports.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:37 am
bigstrads wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

Well there you go.............thats what you get when people quit and basically fix the league with Raider fan to Raider fan trades.

Why the f*ck should someone get LeBron and Rose for Monta and Curry............whilst everyone else.............doesnt.

If it were a shrewd move it would be one thing...but it was a dump in a way that somebody could just say, "hey, he likes those guys". Whatever, its a free fantasy league, I dont think there should really be any consequences, but if there is another re-gift lopsided trade between these 2 in fantasy football...then something should be done.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Look James, You've spoken your mind.. now be done with it
(kind of funny, you forget to mention the Carmelo for Beasley trade ... But yeah Migya and Xbay ain't the issue here, it's your beef with me)

You can rally for a 1 year ban, But People won't take it serious cause they know there's serious beef between me n you... & your just going about your business trying to stir the hornets nest ... GET A LIFE PARDDDNAA!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 pm
PAWNO wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Look James, You've spoken your mind.. now be done with it
(kind of funny, you forget to mention the Carmelo for Beasley trade ... But yeah Migya and Xbay ain't the issue here, it's your beef with me)

You can rally for a 1 year ban, But People won't take it serious cause they know there's serious beef between me n you... & your just going about your business trying to stir the hornets nest ... GET A LIFE PARDDDNAA!!!

I dont think you should be damned or banned Pawno. Really, you were given an opportunity to better your team and you took it. It was a pretty crappy trade, but you seized your opportunity. Anyone in the league would have probably done the same thing. Trades like this one though are the reason I prefer to play in keeper leagues. If this were a keeper league, the deal probably would have been much more even, because the talent you were aquiring would most likely not be able to be retained, while atleast Curry could have been keep-able.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:52 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
I dont think you should be damned or banned Pawno. Really, you were given an opportunity to better your team and you took it. It was a pretty crappy trade, but you seized your opportunity. Anyone in the league would have probably done the same thing. Trades like this one though are the reason I prefer to play in keeper leagues. If this were a keeper league, the deal probably would have been much more even, because the talent you were aquiring would most likely not be able to be retained, while atleast Curry could have been keep-able.

Oh ****... strange buddy but i just PM'ED you about keeper leagues..

Fricking Psychics
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum