Tirramisu Warming ... Whoops meant Tsunami Warning

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
xbay wrote:There are things in life that I rather not know about. Whether it be true or not, IMO, those are the things I rather live on not knowing about. Why should I waste my time having to worry what could happen when I can use my time to enjoy what I have no so when the end does come, at least I know I used my time wisely rather than worrying about what could happen. It's a burden knowing something bad is brewing, especially when I know I can't do anything to stop it.

Going around looking up things on the internet isn't worth it, at least IMO. You guys can continue your debate, but I'm done here.

We all have our opinions and live our lives the way we want.

I would rather know than live in ignorance, though I understand how ignorance can be seen as bliss. By actually knowing what's coming, you can actually live your life much more, living the moment. Go out and slam some bich xbay! :wink: :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:48 pm
migya wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:Anyone who doesn't believe that humans are affecting the Eco system is in complete denial and total nut case. The data is clear, speculation and heresay is for politically motivated morons.

Humans have had to have had an effect on the earth, but not with this Global Warming idea that's become huge over the last few years. The priks in the elite and the others high up, like Al Gore, who are pushing all this just want to set up carbon tax to make life harder on people.

The proper environmental issues should be focussed on, but they aren't

Yeah Money Morrow.. Migya main point is what i really feel about
(GLOBAL WARMING IS A FARCE)
But protecting Eco-Systems is different

Just another tax the govt can put on us...

In Australia the model they want to setup is called a Emission Trading Scheme and it doesn't bring the current levels down only taxes the industrial abuser more.

There's no justification by my govt that this income generated by a new tax will go towards fixing our climate... only that it will boost up the treasury coffers

Speaking on a fact of GLOBAL WARMING... America should withdraw all forces in Iraq and invade Brazil (Oil isn't so much important to us, as the world is starting to shift towards more Green-Electric stuff like Electric Cars etc)

Someone needs to stop all the DEFORESTIZATION going on in the world (Brazil : Especially) but it would be a classic case of "Kettle calling the Pot Black" if America stood up for Anti-Logging Laws, Suprisingly a lot of trees are getting cut down in Coastal Alaska, but it goes un-noticed because America is fighting another type of Enviromental Law (the one which involves the planet heating)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:21 am
bada wrote:Hidden, aka Oaklandfanatic. You have been banned, spammed our board, banned again, brought more people to spam the board, banned again.

When people were ignoring you I was content with you just posting once every several weeks, but now that you are causing drama again, I have no choice other to ban you again. You have NO rights here. you have used up ANY priviledges here.

I am sure we will see you again as there seems to be no ends to how little of life you have.

Until we meet again... CYA!!!!

Thanks for taking care of that, Bada. You know I don't have much time lately to be a mod (and I don't need to tell you who to blame :mrgreen: )

We're lucky to have you around to keep things clean, bro. :D
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:53 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:There are things in life that I rather not know about. Whether it be true or not, IMO, those are the things I rather live on not knowing about. Why should I waste my time having to worry what could happen when I can use my time to enjoy what I have no so when the end does come, at least I know I used my time wisely rather than worrying about what could happen. It's a burden knowing something bad is brewing, especially when I know I can't do anything to stop it.

Going around looking up things on the internet isn't worth it, at least IMO. You guys can continue your debate, but I'm done here.

I would rather know than live in ignorance, though I understand how ignorance can be seen as bliss. By actually knowing what's coming, you can actually live your life much more, living the moment. Go out and slam some bich xbay! :wink: :mrgreen:

Well I say that because my friends were doing a Ouiji board last night and me and my friend decided to stay out of it. I know some of you think it's fake, but we believe it's real. I know I'd be tempted to ask it questions I shouldn't ask it, even if I tell myself not to ask those questions. It's just something I wanted to mess with.

I trust my friends and family, dis-trust my government... that's all I care about.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 am
xbay wrote:
Well I say that because my friends were doing a Ouiji board last night and me and my friend decided to stay out of it. I know some of you think it's fake, but we believe it's real. I know I'd be tempted to ask it questions I shouldn't ask it, even if I tell myself not to ask those questions. It's just something I wanted to mess with.

I trust my friends and family, dis-trust my government... that's all I care about.

Yeah Ouiji Boards are for the Black Hole brother!!!

You stay over on your otherside of the Bay with your Candles in the Park Vigilanties 8)

Nah honestly man, im 26 and i wouldnt mess around with those Oujia Boards, but if i could ask one question, id go all ancient on ya modern day Dubs fan and ask the "Greatest Warrior Of All Time" that being Wilt Chamberlin?

My Q would be...

How'd you do it baby? 10,000 Women :D
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 am
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:

Well now I believe, after much information, that the powers behind Ouiji boards are demons, so not nice characters. You did well to stay out if that. I admit that I would have taken part a few years ago, just to have experienced it (as it seems quite harmless) and asked questions that I really wanted to know the answer to for sure, but not now

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 pm
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:

Well now I believe, after much information, that the powers behind Ouiji boards are demons, so not nice characters. You did well to stay out if that. I admit that I would have taken part a few years ago, just to have experienced it (as it seems quite harmless) and asked questions that I really wanted to know the answer to for sure, but not now

along with the oija board, you should also fear this dark device.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104442
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:09 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:

along with the oija board, you should also fear this dark device.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104442

Maybe Nelson, another fat fuk, has some sort of dark device that keeps the team in ruins

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 am

haha, nice one!
so many dark devices controling our lifes. i remember my girlfriend had some secret dark device, it was so powerful, that at some time i even thought of marrying her, but, lo and behold, as a free mason i can't be married, so i retained my pure and free self. then i found out that practically all girls have this dark device, oh my, i thought to myslef, it is being controlled by it, or no more sex for you. i'm no longer a free mason. but a libertine since realizing this major conspiracy.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum