Tirramisu Warming ... Whoops meant Tsunami Warning

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm
Money Morrow wrote:Anyone who doesn't believe that humans are affecting the Eco system is in complete denial and total nut case. The data is clear, speculation and heresay is for politically motivated morons.

Hidden counter I refuse to read anything you write. You are a troll. Save your right wing ditto head drivel... for someone who will actually buy the bs.
If I remember correctly, you are 14. You haven't lived long enough to have an opinion on pizza much less global climate change. Yet you sound like a 75 year old republican. You are regurgitating things you hear in a flippant cocky manner that adds nothing to the conversation. Word to the wise kid, talk less, listen more.

Ad hominen are petty. "Your opinion must be false because you're young. **** facts" I also love how you ignore Migya. Is he young too? No, you're just trying to avoid an argument and go straight for the flame war! You call me the troll. This is the definition of a troll.

This doesn't mean much, but I am 15 not 14. My opinions are not hindered when I was hiddencounter. I guess you added more to the conversation. Granted it was not on topic and this is going to go on an intangible rant.

Most of what people tell me is false and they're lieing to me you know why? Cause I am kid, they can get away with it and it is because of people like you who make gross generalizations about teenagers and adults.

Our country was founded on open-criticisms and you black-list that very same thing. If you're not going to address arguments don't say anything.

Ad hominens are petty, in extension you're petty.

This is what an ad hominen is

An ad hominem argument has the basic form:

Person 1 makes claim X
There is something objectionable about Person 1
Therefore claim X is false
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:52 pm
Seriously, don't you have a Nazi Youth meeting to attend...

I am not required to provide links or argue this point with the likes of you. I've done my research and know where I stand. I'm not here to change minds. I'm here to tell you that if you think human activity is not impacting the planet, you are a nut case. Plain and simple. It's not petty. It's fact.

now get off my jock troll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:11 pm
Money Morrow wrote:Seriously, don't you have a Nazi Youth meeting to attend...

I am not required to provide links or argue this point with the likes of you. I've done my research and know where I stand. I'm not here to change minds. I'm here to tell you that if you think human activity is not impacting the planet, you are a nut case. Plain and simple. It's not petty. It's fact.

I smell petty bullshit! Your research you studied was flawed. They hacked the emails and in the emails they were fudging the data.

Petty bullshit.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm
He has his opinion, you have yours. Money Morrow is not here to change your mind, he's just stating his opinion about the topic and his opinion of yourself. If you don't agree with him, that's totally fine.

But you need to stop going around telling people they're wrong and you're right.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:Seriously, don't you have a Nazi Youth meeting to attend...

I smell petty bullshit! Your research you studied was flawed. They hacked the emails and in the emails they were fudging the data.

Petty bullshit.

what a wonderfully thought out counter argument... :roll:

your first post in this thread is a personal attack. You are a self admitted troll. You will get yourself banned once again... but of course, once again, it will be because everyone else is against you, and not have anything to do with your own actions... :roll:

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:I saw the perfect cartoon for people like you Pawno...

It shows scientist 50 years in the future in the Lab and the quote says:

"Global Warming a Hoax?! You mean we made the world a better place for nothing!!!"

Look there is no doubt that human activity is having an impact on the earth and it's eco system. If you don't believe that you are a complete whack job in my book.
Good thorough argument! Most of the data was fudged and the head of it admitted it. They threatened to kill people who published results contradicting them. Sounds more like a religion then anything.

Most of the results contradicted the global warming theory anyways.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/21/scien ... imate.html

Don't be a drone.

This was not a personal attack, your first response was a personal attack.

Then you make no argument and tell me I made no argument.

Then you try to turn the whole thing around on me. Stop with the non-sense.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm
xbay wrote:He has his opinion, you have yours. Money Morrow is not here to change your mind, he's just stating his opinion about the topic and his opinion of yourself. If you don't agree with him, that's totally fine.

But you need to stop going around telling people they're wrong and you're right.
A forum is about discussion. Why go on a forum if you're not going to discuss what you think and just agree the whole time.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Wow, where do I begin? Hiddencounter attacks moneymorrow's argument, and the only substance he adds is a link to a nytimes article. I think this argument here is not going to be a debate but a matter of opinion, so I don't think its necessary to provide "evidence" in this setting. If u have a different opinion let's here why it differs. If you believe humans have not contributed, heavily or otherwise , then explain why... And don't use a jesse ventura video as evidence! :)

My thoughts? Global climate change has been effected by human actions. Some of the hysteria is probably over dramatized to improve the tech sector of the economy. There has been a bit of a paradigm shift , and thankfully so, with the decline of the semiconductor industry. I believe many politicians angles when it comes to global warming is economic, but I don't deny the science behind it. We don't know what caused climate changes thousands or hundreds of years ago, so to shrug it off and neglect the possible impact of our own actions is irresponsible. We have an opportunity to combat previous mistakes. Our cars are getting cleaner. People don't really understand that the internal combustion engine is an incredible model of innefficiency, the best ones operate at 25% efficiency. Regardless of what u believe about warming, u have to realize these things need to change for our ecosystem.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Wow, where do I begin? Hiddencounter attacks moneymorrow's argument, and the only substance he adds is a link to a nytimes article. I think this argument here is not going to be a debate but a matter of opinion, so I don't think its necessary to provide "evidence" in this setting. If u have a different opinion let's here why it differs. If you believe humans have not contributed, heavily or otherwise , then explain why... And don't use a jesse ventura video as evidence! :)

My thoughts? Global climate change has been effected by human actions. Some of the hysteria is probably over dramatized to improve the tech sector of the economy. There has been a bit of a paradigm shift , and thankfully so, with the decline of the semiconductor industry. I believe many politicians angles when it comes to global warming is economic, but I don't deny the science behind it. We don't know what caused climate changes thousands or hundreds of years ago, so to shrug it off and neglect the possible impact of our own actions is irresponsible. We have an opportunity to combat previous mistakes. Our cars are getting cleaner. People don't really understand that the internal combustion engine is an incredible model of innefficiency, the best ones operate at 25% efficiency. Regardless of what u believe about warming, u have to realize these things need to change for our ecosystem.

His was not an argument, all he said was who does not believe is crazy. He doesn't say why, then you expect me to argue a matter that has no arguments to argue.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... eer-review

Emails have been hacked, and they admitted to flawed data. They're lieing to us. It is not science it is a belief.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 pm
they also said that the data is essentially still accurate and the discrepancies over exaggerated. read the whole article.

god forbid we raise our emission standards, find alternative fuel sources, and make the planet a cleaner place to live... this is where we are headed.
how can anyone be against that?

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Money Morrow wrote:they also said that the data is essentially still accurate and the discrepancies over exaggerated. read the whole article.

god forbid we raise our emission standards, find alternative fuel sources, and make the planet a cleaner place to live... this is where we are headed.
how can anyone be against that?
\

Cause we're not doing that? I showed you the article to show they're lieing people.

Why would you trust a lieing person about his lies.

No Global Warming: http://tinyurl.com/yj99l98

Hacked Emails: http://tinyurl.com/yhdua5w

Ironic eh? It has gone stagnant?

Get lost with your logical fallacies.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Hidden, aka Oaklandfanatic. You have been banned, spammed our board, banned again, brought more people to spam the board, banned again.

When people were ignoring you I was content with you just posting once every several weeks, but now that you are causing drama again, I have no choice other to ban you again. You have NO rights here. you have used up ANY priviledges here.

I am sure we will see you again as there seems to be no ends to how little of life you have.

Until we meet again... CYA!!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 pm
Pworld wrote:2012 anyone? :(

There is proof that the Sun is producing more solar flares than it has in the past, at least the recent past since science has been covering that. I for one believe that there'll be more natural calamities over the next few years, but it won't cause human extinction like many 2012 researchers have claimed. I believe it will help bring in global government, as people will be in need of services and the elite and countries' governments will state that global government will make things much better

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm
Money Morrow wrote:Anyone who doesn't believe that humans are affecting the Eco system is in complete denial and total nut case. The data is clear, speculation and heresay is for politically motivated morons.

Humans have had to have had an effect on the earth, but not with this Global Warming idea that's become huge over the last few years. The priks in the elite and the others high up, like Al Gore, who are pushing all this just want to set up carbon tax to make life harder on people.

The proper environmental issues should be focussed on, but they aren't

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:27 pm
There are things in life that I rather not know about. Whether it be true or not, IMO, those are the things I rather live on not knowing about. Why should I waste my time having to worry what could happen when I can use my time to enjoy what I have no so when the end does come, at least I know I used my time wisely rather than worrying about what could happen. It's a burden knowing something bad is brewing, especially when I know I can't do anything to stop it.

Going around looking up things on the internet isn't worth it, at least IMO. You guys can continue your debate, but I'm done here.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum